Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Day 1

My senses came back, I was awake but to tired and lazy to even open my eyes. So I just kept my eyes closed. Some weight was put on the left side of my bed. Someone must have lie down next to me, I already knew who it was. Joey.

I moaned in annoyance. It was too early, I know I will snap when I'll look at Joey, he was annoying me again. He suddenly puts his arms around me. His warmth comforts me. I turn to face him and then snuggle closer to him.

"Ell, wake up. I've got a surprise for you." He said

I slowly open my eyes and see Joey's face covered with a CD. I knew he burned it for me.

"Surprise!" He said.

I took it from his face.

"Ouch, that duct tape really hurt." He said rubbing his forehead.

"Uh, thanks." I said as I get off of bed.

My eyes still hurt from crying. I rub them gently. Joey suddenly jumps off of bed and snatches the CD from me.

"Hey!"

"I want you to listen to it." He said as he puts the CD on the CD player. He hits play, the music started to play. I recognize the song, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Suddenly my eyes started watering remembering that Shane used to sing this to me. Joey suddenly sings along with the song.

"I'm gonna break down these walls (down these walls)
I built around myself
I wanna fall so in love (so in love)
With you and no one else
Could ever mean half as much
To me as you do now
Together we'll move on
Just don't turn around
Let the walls break down" Joey sang.

I ran to him and started punching his hard.

"Ow! That hurts stop!" He says holding both of my wrists.

"Joey! You know Shane used to sing that song to me! I hate you!" I shouted at him.

"Baby, all the songs in this CD are the ones Shane sang and dedicated for you." He smiled.

I try to hit him once more, but I couldn't since he was still holding my wrists. I suddenly brokedown and fell to my butt. He lets go of my wrist. He sits down in front of me. I kept my head down. Tears wetting my carpet.

"Love, you have to force yourself to listen to all of these songs. After all their only 10 songs." He said as he raises my chin up with his finger tips.

We both look into each others eyes. He had this weak smile.

"If I listen to all of them I'll just feel more depressed." i said.

He wipes off a tear falling down from my face.

"That's the point of day one." He said with a smile.

"Huh?"

"Let it all out. After all I'm here for you. Don't worry." He said as he kisses my forehead.

I smile weakly.

"Ha! I made you smile! Yes!" He cheered himself.

I kept my weak smile.

"Wait here. I have another surprise!" He said as he stood up and run off.

Minutes later he came back with a plastic bag. I couldn't see what was in it. So I had to wait. He sat in front of me again.

"Surprise!" He said as he took out a shirt.

"OMJ! How'd you get this!? I said as I took it from him. It was exactly the same shirt Jack wore in the music video weightless. I hugged him.

"Well, I told you that I'd help you forget about Shane." He reminded me again.

I smiled at him.

"Thank you so much. Your so the greatest best friend in the world, and if anyone argued with me on that one, they'll regret they were even born." I said as I hugged him once again.

"That's not only my surprise." He said as he took out Ben and Jerry's homemade ice cream.

I giggled.

"Aww, you knew I was going to need it."

"What kind of best friend will I be if I forgot to bring ice cream?" He said with a grin.

I smiled.

8 songs have already passed and my eyes were hurting from crying. It's been 1 hour and 10 minutes. I've been eating ice cream and crying in the same time. Joey was always there to hold me. The number nine song just finished and number ten came up, it was Don't Let Go by Crowned king.

Tears started to fall remembering this was our song. This was the song that helped me and her keep holding on to each other. We both loved this song. There was a time I was sleeping over at her house, she sang this song to me till I fell asleep as she gently brush my hair with her hand.

"Joey. It hurts." I said grabbing his shirt closer so he could be more close to me.

He hugs me tighter.

"I know, you just have to let everything out. Cry it all out, I won't go anywhere. I will stay right here with you till you calm down."

Joey did stay. He never left me. He stayed for the night. He didn't have to get clothes at his house. He always kept clothes in my house. He has his own drawer. Full of his stuff. We fell asleep on the couch, watching "Racing With The Moon" it was a 1984 movie. I love this movie, but Joey didn't like it that much. He said that it was like the first ever chickflick.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMJ stands for OH MY JOEY.

See you on my next update
that would be day 2 :]