Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Day 6

I woke up 4:30. I immediately took a hot shower. After that I waited for Joey. 30 minutes had passed he wasn't here yet. We were suppose to jog, where is he?

My phone beeped. It was a text message from Joey. I read it.

Ellie baby,

Can't make it today. I have something to do. I'll just see you 5:00 this afternoon, k?


I replied back with an "Okay."

I felt lonely waiting for 5:00 o' clock to come. I miss Joey already. I lay on the sofa, bored and lonely. Hogan's was on top of me while I was watching TV.

I fell asleep.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hogan Barked. My eyes shot open. Hogan jumped off me.

"What is it boy?" I asked sitting up.

His tail was wagging like crazy, he waited in front of the door. I looked at the clock, it was only 4:00 o' clock.

"Hogan, Joey"s not here yet. We still have to wait for 1 more hour." I said feeling sad.

"Wrong!" Joey said from outside.

I rush to the door and open it.

"What happened to 5:00 o' clock?" I said still holding the door knob with one eye brow raised.

"Well, I missed you!" He said with a sweet smile.

"Yeah right!" feeling myself blush.

"Actually I finished early with your surprise, so I came here to pick you up." He said coming in the house.

He shuts the door. He picks up Hogan and hugs him.

"You should change." He said while playing with Hogan.

"Fine." I said heading up the stairs.

I looked at myself in the mirror I was wearing short shorts and a tank top. Joey was right I should change. So i went to my closet and took some skinny jeans and a rock band shirt. It was my everyday style, my parents had no problem with it. I took my chucks and put it on. After that I headed down to Joey.

"How's this?" i said.

Joey shook his head.

"What's wrong?" I said in disbelief. "You never said no to anything I wear." I said stubbornly.

"Wear something I haven't seen you in." He said heading up the stairs.

"What do you mean?" I asked following him up to my room.

When I reached my room Joey had already took something in my closet, it was a dress that I didn't wear.

Image

"Joey you got to be kidding." I said pushing the dress away from me.

"Oh come on! Please!" He said pouting.

I sighed. "Fine." I said taking the dress.

I went to my parents room and put the dress on. After that I went out and went in my room.

"Is it okay on me?" i said turning around in front of Joey.

"Y-yeah, definitely." He said.

I shrugged it off and took off my chucks and put on some flats, the same color as the dress.

I went down, I figured Joey went down already. I sat down next to him and he suddenly turns the TV off.

"Where are we going anyway? Why do I have to dress up like this?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to dress you a bit. Because I want guys to notice your beauty." He said simply.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said smiling.

I sighed. "Fine, can we take Hogan with us?"

"We can't. Dogs aren't allowed in there." He said opening the front door.

"Awww, I guess this is goodbye for a while Hogan." I said hugging Hogan tightly.

Hogan made a crying noise.

We left the house. We walked a bit until we reached a car, I knew it was Joey's car. He rarely used it. He said walking is better.

"Hop in." He said as he opened the car door for me.

I hopped in and Joey closed the door. He went to the driver's seat and stepped in. He turned the engine on and drove off to where the surprise was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I have to type the rest tomorrow.
Have to go. :(
Sorry.