Status: COMPLETE

Moving On . . . .

Day 6

While driving me and Joey were silent. There was always something about being in a car kept me silent. It's just weird.

"Put that blindfold on." Joey ordered keeping his eyes on the road.

"For what?" I asked.

"It's for your surprise." He glances at me with a gentle smile.

I sighed and took the blindfold which was in front of me. I tied it tight so he won't tell me I can see through it.

After several minutes, the car stopped. Joey came out of the car and the door on my side opened.

"Just hold my hand and jump." He sang to "Balcony scene by: Pierce The Veil" I giggled while I felt for his hand, when I touched a familiar hand I took it. Joey.

"Don't you get tired of that song?" I asked as we started walking to where he was taking me.

"Not in a million years! I love that song. That song means so much to me." He said. "You can take your blindfold off now."

I took the blindfold faster than I ever had, what can I say I was excited. My blinked as I saw a carnival. It had rides, stands, games, children, fortunetellers.

"Joey!" I said as I hugged him.

"Remember when we were 8 you told me you wanted to come to a carnival again. But your mom was to busy to take you to another carnival. You were upset for 1 week." Joey explained.

"You remembered that?" I asked in disbelief. "I don't even remember that."

"Well yeah. You said a bunch of stuff you told me when we were young. I wrote them all down when I was a kid." He said with a slick smile.

I smiled weakly.

"You did all of this for me?" I asked flattered.

"Of course." He said. "Now let's ride and eat till we barf on one of the rides!" He said as he pulled me inside the carnival.

For 3 hours we ate a bunch of things, and rode rides that made our tummy turn up side down. Joey barfed at the end of the roller coaster. I just laughed at him while I rubbed his back.

"You okay?" I asked stopping myself from laughing.

"Yeah, I just want water." He said. As he stood up. I took my handkerchief out and gave it to him. "Thanks." He said as he whipped his mouth with it.

We bought water after that.

"It's time for the mid night show!" The man said, from near a curtain.

"Come on!" Joey said pulling me to the big big tent.

"What is this?" I asked as we sat.

"It's some kind of talent show." Joey said.

"oh." I said.

The show started. They said their were ten contestants. The first one ate fire. The second one juggled while eating pie. That was just stupid. Third one showed magic. Fourth danced tango. Fifth did some tricks with his dog, Sixth did a cartwheel. That was just lame. Seventh did some science thingy, it was kinda cool. You don't want to know the rest. It was quite boring. Until the MC came back.

"Okay, that was great you guys! So tonight we'll have a special band singing for us." The MC said.

"Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom stay here, okay?" He said.

I sighed.

"Here's The Used? and Joey Wright." The MC said confused.

Some people screamed and I screamed on the top of my lungs! I couldn't believe The Used was here! And Joey? I thought he was going to the restroom?

The Used came out and Joey waved hi to me.

"Joey! What are you doing there?" I asked.

"So okay, were here for a special request from a friend, Joey Wright " Bert McCracken said.

I melted inside, hearing his voice was enough.

"So, this song is dedicated to Ellie Johnson, I hope you find your way back to love with the right person." Bert McCracken said as the music started to play.

"I know this song!" I shouted.

I sang along with Bert. I could hear Joey too. He sang the chorus while Bert sang the other stanzas for the song. My heart melted, Joey did all of this just for me.

"Lay your head down just for now
Space fills your mind and you dream awhile
The sun floods your room as you drown
your lungs full of breathing
Your true love believe

One more time to say I love you always
and keeping faith letting love find a way

Move let the stars suck you in
Hold tight, the night's air and breathe again
Let go and be burnt by the moon
Your hands full of feeling your true love, Believe

One more time to say I love you always
and keeping faith letting love find a way

One more time to say I love you always
and keeping faith letting love find a way

I love you to death
Could you love me to death (x2)
Could you love me

One more time to say I love you always
and keeping faith letting love find a way

One more time to say I love you always
and keeping faith letting love find a way

Letting love find a way (x3)"

As the song ended, the applause came loud. Joey bowed with the band. I couldn't believe that Joey's voice was just perfect for that song. It was like made for him to sing.

"Well! That's all for tonight! We have to catch our plane!" Bert said as the band exited the stage. Joey jumped off the stage and walked towards me.

"Joey! You did that all for me?" I asked flattered.

"I told you, I was going to help you!" He said as he hugged me.

I hugged back. We both let go of the hug.

"So, why did you chose that song?" I asked as we exited the tent.

"Well, I knew you liked it. When we were in 11th grade you told me that, that someday you will sing that song to the one you love." He said.

"I did. Huh." I said. "You remembered everything ."

"That's what best friends are for" He said.

When we were about to exit the carnival, a boy came up to me suddenly. I suddenly recognized this boy. It was Lance, from school. He was one of the jocks.

"Hey Ellie!" He said.

"Hey Lance." I greeted.

"Well, the way you look tonight, I was wondering if I could take you out or take your number." He said.

"Uh... I just came out from a relationship. I'm not ready yet." I said making an excuse.

"Well, when your ready. I'm ready to take you out." He said as he walked off.

"That was weird." I said.

Joey just laughed as we continued walking to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you get why Joey picked out that song.
Well thanks for reading! It really means a lot to me. :)

Name of the song:
Find a way By: The Used

Here's the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CTeGX302ys