But recently the flames are getting out of control

Alone and Far From Home

I saw it clear as a bell. Mom and Bret talking about future collages. Dad and Ally playing peek-a-boo while he drove. Dad looking at the road a second too late. And Mom's fear stricken face.
"Close your eyes Ally," Dad had said. CRASH! The paramedics rushing to the scene. Pronouncing my loved ones dead......
I woke up balling my eyes out. After I got a grip on reality, I glanced at my alarm clock. OH CRAP! I was going to be late for my first day at a new school. I straightened my naturally curly black hair, when I finished my bangs concealed my eyes. I dressed in a pair of skinny jeans, an All Time Low tank top, and a black hoodie to cover my cuts. Heavy eyeliner, check, books, check, Ipod, check, phone,check.
I raced out the door and caught the bus. I kept my head down as I walked to the back of the bus. I looked up in search of an empty seat. And that's when I saw Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat sitting in different seats, I had heard they were going back to school, but I didn't know they were going to MY school. I turned to go back to the front of the bus when a hand caught me by the wrist making me look up and flinch. Jack noticed the flinch and let go.
"This seat is open," Jack said sounding kind of sheepish.
I looked back down and mumbled,"Thanks I guess."
I climbed over him to the empty part of the seat.
"So, judging by your shirt, you know who I am, but whats your name?" Jack asked smugly.
"Its Maria." I said a little aggravated. Jack sat there and said nothing just staring at me, so I held up my Ipod and said, " Do you mind?"
Jack cleared his throat and said,"No, by all means."
I put my head phones in my ears and turned my music up full blast, drowning out promises, love, lies, the world.
"What classes do you have?" Jack said repeating that sentence 500 times and tapping me on the shoulder. Everyone listened intently to me, the new girl. Gosh I hate attention. With a sigh, I pulled my schedule out of my bag and read out loud, " Language, math, science, history, P.E., Academic Lab, then Art."
Jack's jaw dropped. I looked at him confused.
"I have the same exact schedule!" Jack said enthusiastically," Your my new BFF!!!!"
Alex turned to Jack, with an astonished look," Jack are you cheating on me!? We're through!"
They all started laughing while I just smiled.
I turned to the window and thought how beautiful Baltimore was.
It felt like my every move was being watched. I turned around and Alex and some one I didn't recognize were staring at me talking. Hmmmm........ I really didn't think I wanted to know.........
♠ ♠ ♠
. I liked this chapter..... :) Comment please