Dead Is The New Alive.

010.

Through fourth period, people had been hugging me and telling me it would all be okay. I had been sat in my chair, staring blankly at the board, for once reading what was on it. I was doing all I could to keep my mind off of Chloe and how she had gone missing. The teachers were back to doing their jobs, they were showing no sympathy to me. Which was fine, I didn't want it. I didn't need some late forty year old telling me I could come and talk to them whenever I needed to. I was fine.

Some people were taking a different approach though. Because I wasn't crying or fretting, they were looking at me as though I had stolen Chloe away and had chopped her up into pieces and fed her to my cats.

Which is a pretty warped thing to do. I would never do that, Chloe was my friend. I loved her. Not in that lesbian way, but in the way where I could tell her anything, call her anything and get away with it. And she could do the same in return.

Before I could be with my thoughts for much longer, the bell signaling fifth period's beginning rang through the school. It was quite possible that I was the first one to pack up and practically run out of the room. Of course, I didn't really run, but I did push past some other students with irritatingly large bags to get out of the room and the sympathetic stares. Fifth period was free, thank the lord, so I decided to go and talk to Freddie. Word was, he was in school today. Shocker.

It had taken me about twelve minutes to find him. He was in one of the most cliché places imaginable. Behind the bike sheds with a load of his other big gobbed mates. When I walked into view, his friends hooted. When they realized who I was, they all shut their mouths. A sense of pride swelled inside me as I reached Freddie. "Heya Freddo." I smirked gently, as he placed a cigarette inbetween his lips.
"Hey there Tanno." He tried countering.
"That doesn't work." I told him, looking round at the other fellows he was friends with. I recognized some of them. Josh, a dark haired boy that labeled himself as a grunger. Fred, he smelled. But he was ...no, he just smelled. I didn't know anyone else, but they all knew me. I'm not sure how. After a few moments silence, I sighed and rubbed my temples. "I can't take this. I don't like silence. I'm going home. Wanna join me Freddo?" I announced, I didn't hate silence, I just didn't want to put up with the fact that people were looking at me.

They probably weren't. But I've said before I'm paranoid.

Freddie nodded and said cheerio to his mates. We were off in seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't like this chapter much, teeny bit of writer's block.

D: