Dead Is The New Alive.

004.

We had been sitting together for nearly all of period three. And now we were crouched behind the bush we were previously sitting behind, a teacher had spotted us from a window and was now walking towards us.
"Shit," hissed Chloe.
"Double shit," I hissed with her, clutching her wrist. If I was going down, she was going down with me.
"Come on," whispered Chloe, dragging me towards the tall white fence. I had a feeling something bad would happen if we were to climb that big old fence. But it was either climb over and hide or get caught and screamed at by old bogey breath. Finally, after a total of ten seconds of wondering what we could do I agreed with her and we scrambled over the fence. It was difficult seeing as the fence was coated in non climbable paint.

Eventually we got over and were now stood in ankle deep mud. Luckily for me I was wearing walking boots, so I couldn't feel it. Chloe however was squealing as the brown goo sunk into her pink sequined pumps.
"Shut up!" I shouted but it was too late. We had drawn the attention of one of the builders attention. Albeit he looked half dead, in fact, he acted it too. He grumbled and started limping over, his eyes were gray and looked as though they shouldn't belong to him. I studied him closer as he walked over. He had a slumped shoulder and his left hand was graying compared to his right which looked more..alive.

He had veins, graying and wrinkling going up his arm as he moved closer. He held his hand behind his back and looked at us.
"Can I help you girls?" His face looked alive, unlike the rest of him.
"Er.. way out?" I asked while Chloe whined about her shoes. A grim smile warped over his face.
"Right this way," He held out his fleshy hand and began to guide us to what we presumed was the entrance. Chloe was still whimpered and squealed about her ruined shoes. I had to resist the urge to tell her they looked better now. We were being led right across the foundations and I knew it was wrong, the builders had come into a school assembly at the beginning of the year to tell us that we were not to go into the building site because if we did we'd be reported immediately.

I wondered if Chloe saw this but looking at her I saw her staring at the builder's rear end. I sighed and crossed my arms as he winked at her. Something really was wrong. Either he was corrupted in the head or he was a pedophile. In which case I'd have to run.

Surprisingly, after ten minutes of walking through mud we came across the exit, he opened the gate and hushed us out, I left eagerly and stood on the steps leading down to the main path. It seemed we would be bunking off for the whole day. Looking back to call Chloe down I saw her talking to the builder and making eyes.

Whore. I stared at her with wide eyes. She told me to wait there and went back to the muddy path with her new friend, claiming she'd only be five minutes. I grimaced.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. I updated <3