Hello Fascination

One.

"Hey, could you hand me that?"

I bit my lip. I didn't recognize that voice. And I didn't know what that was.

"I'll get it." Fran said, a smile in her voice. She could tell I was nervous I suppose. It'd be easier if I could see her face, if I could tell what her expression was.

"Thanks." The voice responded. "I'm Alex by the way."

"Fran?" I asked, reaching out. I didn't know where she was. She reached out and took my arm.

"I'm right here, Mary." I sighed and nodded. I could sense the confusion.

"I'm blind, Alex." I stated, still not know who this Alex person was. "Who are you anyway?"

"I'm a singer in a band. All Time Low?"

"Doesn't ring a bell. I'm not so into music. I guess because I'm really awful at playing the piano and I really want to know how." I felt myself start to frown. I'd always wanted to play the piano, but it is a bit more difficult when you can't see the keys...

There was an awkward silence.

"You don't have to feel sorry for me." I mumbled. "I'm used to this now."

"So, you girls are related?" He changed the subject. Of course.

"We're sisters." Fran answered.

"Twins? You two look exactly alike."

"Fran is two years older than me." I stated, picking at my fingernails. I didn't really have anything better to do.

"So, Fran and Mary?"

"Fran is just a nickname. I'm Alex-Anne and this is Mary-Anne."

I forced a smile as Fran said my name.

Alex-Anne

I looked Alex over a few times. He was cute enough. I like his voice the though. All Time Low is an amazing band.

He smiled sadly at Mary-Anne and my heart melted. He had such an adorable smile.

"Well, I'll see you guys around I guess." He said, turning and leaving. I smiled and nodded slightly before linking my arm through Mary-Anne's.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" She questioned.

"Oh nothing. It's just that, that Alex boy was really cute."

"What did he look like?"

I paused, trying to think of a way to describe him to her. It was so hard to get her to understand things sometimes. "Light brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin."

"What do you mean by tan skin?"

"What do you mean what do I mean?"

Mary-Anne sighed, shaking her head. "How does tan skin look?"

"You know, like normal skin only darker." I answered, flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"No I don't know, Fran. I've never seen what normal skin looks like."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so it's short, but that's because I want your opinion on it before I get too far into it.

Should I continue or not?

Comments are totally appreciated. [:

peace.