‹ Prequel: Days of the Old
Status: Complete. Thank you.

We Knew That Time Would Kill Us

Six months have passed. Not much has changed for Payton, and it feels as if each day blends in with the next, the same old thing over and over again. She knows she shouldn’t feel this way, because there are quite a few exciting things going on around her, one of them being going on tour with her father to promote his band’s newest album.

Payton needs a change of pace, and she definitely gets that when she has to share a tour bus with five overgrown men for two entire months. Being on tour may have its drawbacks, but what if she meets a boy?

Evan, the hot-tempered juvenile delinquent that plays lead guitar in one of the opening acts, has a keen interest in her. At first, she tries to stay away from him, but as the tour progresses it seems as if they can’t stop bumping into each other—literally. Payton is both terrified and thrilled with the feelings she develops for him seemingly out of nowhere, and she loves how alive she feels when she’s around him.

Will her past keep her from finally being happy? When her past comes back to haunt her, she will have some tough decisions to make. Will she and Evan be able to be together in the end?

'Time doesn't. All that Time does is make it more distant, put more space between you and what happened. It doesn't heal anything. I don't know what does the healing, but it isn't Time.'
-Mercedes Lackey

--

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, their girlfriends/wives, or any other famous person/thing that may pop up in this story.

I own the plot line and any original characters. I take plagiarism very seriously, so please do not steal my work.