Status: Waiting for NearlyCassidy to update.... :(

Build Myself a Wall Up on Happy Highs

We're in love and it really hurts when it's wrong

"Pete."

That was the only thing Brendon heard as he walked on the bus. For a second, he thought that his boss was there, but that couldn't be it... Brendon would have known if Pete was showing up. He had a sixth sense when it came to the infamous Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III. Things in Brendon's mind became fuzzy and everything he looked at became sexual or very very intriguing. And so far, Brendon was still stuck in the same mindset he had been in the last few months. Completely depressed.

When Brendon turned the bend, where Spencer was standing, he saw the phone in his hand. "Hey Spin. You talking to Pete?"

Spencer spun around and looked at Brendon wide eyed for a second before returning to his call momentarily. "I'll call you back, okay?" Spencer was quick to snap his phone shut and tuck it in his pocket. "Uh, yeah. He was checking how we were doing. He wanted to get my side of it, since he always seems to be talking to you about things."

It was true, Brendon talked to Pete a lot. They could relate with something's, like perfect relationships going ary. Did you really think that Pete and Patrick's relationship went without flaw? He wound up knocking up and marrying Ashlee Simpson and divorcing her in secret, for the sake of keeping his son somewhat out of the public eye. And then he had to try and fix the mess he left Patrick in. There was a lot Brendon could relate to. Mostly the depression end of things, but that was unimportant.

"Oh. Okay." Brendon shuffled his feet awkwardly before speaking up again. "So, uh, the guys and I are going out tonight to a bar, you wanna come, or are you going to stay on the bus again?"

"Bus, I love a good drink, but a few nights a week is too much for me. And besides, I have a few calls to make. Sorry Bren." Spencer smiled sympathetically, unsure if he should ask him to stay on the bus.

By the time Spencer came to a decision Brendon was already going in the back and grabbing a jacket, telling Spencer he had to "live it up more." In actuality, Brendon was giving himself a pep talk, trying to keep his mind from drifting back to makeup, Jon, floral themed shows, and Ryan. Especially Ryan.

"Alright, Spin, if you change your mind, we'll be at A&K. See ya later." He ran off the bus, slamming the door on his way out. Brendon was going to get shitfaced and bring home some random fan. Spencer was going to have to clean up Brendon once he got back and finished with his new "catch." The repetion was getting old. Which was why he had to set his plan into action, ASAP.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I'm half asleep and working on six other stories at the same time.

Mizzy