I Hate Love Stories Because I'm Never in One.

Twenty-Nine.

It was a week after the Matt-Kieran-me fiasco had cleared up, I was sat in my dining room with my mum and Kieran, who had taken to coming around my house every day after school and not leave until my mum forced me to go to bed.

I rushed through my meal, my eyes never leaving Kieran's, who was sat opposite me. My mum, her automatic flirting now starting to fade, was sat at the end of the table and so engrossed in her own meal that she seemed to not notice how mushy and lovey-dovey the atmosphere around the table was. I think it was her way of giving us privacy at the time of meals.

My knife and fork dropped onto my now empty plate and I stood up from my chair. Kieran instantly followed my example and rushed to my side, telling my mother thank you for the food before he gracefully walked from the room.

"You two going upstairs for a while?" my mum said, smiling slightly as I nodded my head. "Okay then. Don't do anything I would do!"

I groaned out loud and shook my head with mild embarrassment, it was a good job Kieran had already left the room and a testament to my unwavering love for my mother that I wasn't full-blown blushing right now.

"Bye mum." I mumbled as I slipped out of the room to head upstairs. Kieran had already climbed to steps and was no doubt waiting for me by my room.

I took the stairs three steps at a time, making it to the landing in a breathless, clumsy mess. Kieran was nowhere in sight, I assumed that he'd gone to the bathroom or something so I made my way to my own room to wait for him there.

My mind wandered to diving on my bed to try and regain the energy I lost sprinting up the stairs but as I pushed open my bedroom door, I saw the room was thrown into light and there was already somebody sprawled out across my bed.

"Who said you could lie on my bed, huh?" I grinned, moving over to look down on Kieran. He smiled back to me and held out his arms, waiting for me to climb onto the space of bed next to him.

"I couldn't resist, I guess. It just looked so comfortable..." he replied, growing impatient and pulling me down next to him, his arms wrapping around me so that we were cocooned together in my quilts.

God. Swoon moment. Who would have ever thought that I could be this total love-sick mess of a girl? Who would have veer thought a guy like Kieran would ever go for me?

"I can't believe you actually like me." I whispered, without thinking about what I was saying.

His eyes widened and he let out a sigh, his breath fanning across my face as his arms tightened around me.

"Damn, Teri. I've told you this before...you're the most amazing person I've met. Do I have to brain wash you or something to persuade you?" he said.

"That'd probably work, yeah." I muttered sheepishly.

He rolled his eyes at me and sat up a little so that he could lean on his elbow, staring down to me.

"Teri, I can't believe you chose me." he said. "Honestly."

Ugh. He was so idiotic. How could I have not chosen him? He was Kieran...perfect, kind, smart, Kieran.

"You know, we could go back and forth on this argument for the rest of forever and we still won't be able to agree with the other. Why don't we just call it quits and accept we both like each other." I laughed.

Kieran smiled and slowly lowered his face to mine. His kiss was soft, sweet and completely filled with love. I almost started crying there and then.

"I can agree to that." he murmured when he pulled back.

Even as the night wore on and Kieran drifted off to sleep beside me, I still couldn't believe my luck. I'd thought I'd never be able to have what Kat had with Dean, or what a million other people had around the world. Here I was, thinking I'd be doomed to a life of loneliness but I couldn't have been more ridiculously stupid.

To anyone who thinks they'll never be able to find love, don't give up and don't lose hope. It'll come when you least expect it and when it does, you'll think about how you could have had any doubt at all about love.

I thought I hated love stories. I thought I was never in one. I couldn't have been more wrong and I'm so God damn happy that I was proven completely and totally wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
I almost forgot that I said I was wrapping this up. Here it is then...the last chapter.
Every time I finish a story, I feel so damn grateful to you guys who read it and subscribed/commented.
Thank you. This story is for all of you :)