Status: Active.

Reincarnation

Three.

The trio walked down the empty streets.

Hayley's body never relaxed as she side glanced to Remy and his gun, intimidated by his presence. Remy didn't even glance back when he beamed at her, "What are you staring at?"

Hayley stiffened and averted her gaze ahead of her.

"Don't worry, sweet heart, Remy's just tired." Elle sighed, her hand on the small of the youngest in the group. Hayley relaxed for once, and kept walking. Elle removed her hand and continued walking, tiredly.

Hayley hesitated before speaking, "Where are we going? And I don't know if you guy's sleep, but I still have too.."

"Some place to stay and rest. As you can see, were all tired, here. Now if you'd shut your yap, we will get there sooner!" Hayley flinched at his words and shut her mouth, refusing to ramble like an idiot. "And we do sleep,"

Haley nodded and rubbed her arm.

The group walked for about 30 minutes until they could see a subway station from afar. They quickened their pace and stopped in front of the broken escalator.

They walked down the broken electric stairs, and checked to see if the subway was still running. They made their way down to see the subway on the left side was frozen stuck with it's doors open. The one on the right side was just coming in but frozen as well. You could only see half of the train. All the lights and electric signs were off.

The three of them, well, Remy and Elle walked around to look for any sign of living. After checking around, there wasn't a single person other than themselves.

"We'll stay here, tonight," Remy decided without anyone else's thoughts. Elle nodded. Remy led them to the left subway and laid down on one of the cushioned seats. "Better than concrete" He muttered.

The next morning, they continued their journey.

Their walk was silent and awkward, at least from Hayley's side. Remy and Elle were sharing a few words back and forth. Hayley glanced at them, but gave up due to their low voices and secretive mumbles.

"Why did we have to bring her along?" He grunted.

"Put yourself in her position! You'd be scared out of your mind!" Elle sighed at his stubborn attitude. Remy took a minute to think about her words, then grunted angrily.

"I'd understand if they killed me."

Elle rolled her eyes and nudged Remy. He stopped walking and gave her a slight glare then straightened up again. Elle stopped right when Hayley just realized the pair wasn't next to her, and turned around to see they stopped walking..

"Where to now?" Elle asked.

"We'll never know, now will we..?" Remy mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short.
I guess it's a filler.