Status: Somewhat active. Don't worry (;

Things Can Change

Movies

I yawned loudly, the bright sun peeking through my window blinds. I grinned uncontrollably to myself and giddily jumped into the shower to get ready. The warm water jumped all around me and soon enough, fifteen minutes passed and I wrapped a clean towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I happily hopped over to my closet and pulled out a couple of choices. I dried myself off and got dressed.

Jogging downstairs I hummed a happy tune to myself not being able to control myself. “Good morning mother!” I greeted in a sing-song voice right as she was about to leave the house for her shift. She was half-way in the garage and I thought she didn’t hear me.

“Good morning lovely daughter of mine.” She poked her head through the door, “You, little lady have a visitor.” she gave me a suggestive look and simply told me, “Kitchen.” I nodded my head and walked into the kitchen to find no one there. There was breakfast set up for two. I stood there confused until a pair of arms snaked around my waist. It could only be the one and only Justin. He whispered lightly into my ear, “Good morning babe.”

I giggled turning around to meet my wonderful new boyfriend. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek and pulled away from me, his arms still wrapped around my waist securely. He gently placed his forehead against mine, his breath hitting against my lips. “You are too beautiful for words.” he gazed into my eyes, a grin spreading across his lips.

“Good morning,” I beamed. “You’re not too hot yourself.” I poked his chest playfully. I haven’t been this happy in my entire life. This was just completely unbelievable. I never thought I would actually have a chance with him. After all, he was my best friend who left me when I told him how I felt and now he’s holding me and calling me babe and beautiful. It was a dream come true to say the least.

He kissed my cheek and led me to the kitchen table. “I hope you’re hungry. Your mom helped me with a lot of things.” We both sat down across from each other and began to chow down.

“So you’re basically saying she made everything?” I laughed stabbing a part of the scrambled eggs on my plate with a fork and lifting it into my mouth. This definitely tasted like her handy work.

He smiled sheepishly and replied, “Well when you say it like that..” He admitted trailing off, and continued eating. “Haha, so what do you wanna do today babe?“ I thought about it for a while and came to a conclusion.

“Movies? They‘re playing (Insert Movie Title Here) at 2?“ I offered hoping he would agree. He nodded simply with a smile and continued to eat our breakfast. We were done in a matter of minutes, as Justin collected both of our plates and placed it into the sink.

I grabbed my phone from upstairs and we both walked outside, the sun almost blinding me. He held my hand as we walked to my car lightly swinging it. “Can I drive?” He asked, his eyes hopeful.

I retorted, “But its my baby!” He battered his eyelashes with a small pout I rolled my eyes, “Fine. Just this once.” He hopped in as I warned him. “It acts up sometimes. Best thing to do is slowly turn the key all the way and it should work like a charm.”

He nodded as he did what was instructed and soon enough we were off.

___

Justin grabbed my hand carelessly leading me into the cinema. Even just the slightest touch from him made me go weak. I avoided falling or tripping due to my weak knees and followed beside him. I couldn’t help but smile the whole time. We had a few minutes to kill so we decided to get in the photo booth.

He started to insert money as I simply gazed at him. He looked so adorable. The theater lights illuminated his big brown eyes while also enhancing the flawless features of his face. He glanced over at me and grinned warmly.

I returned a smile. Justin began to press the screen, as I lightly fixed my hair. Soon enough the screen pictured both of us and began counting down from five. We laughed the whole time. For the first pose we simply smiled widely, with his arms around me. The second pose was me pinching his cheeks with my tongue out and him grinning like a fool. The third was him me poking his cheek and him with a shocked expression. The fourth was me kissing his cheek.

We stepped out still laughing together. We waited for the strip to print as I leaned in towards Justin and whispered lightly into his ear. “I have to use the restroom,” I explained.

He nodded and replied, “Okay babe. I’ll miss you.”

I only laughed and began to walk in the direction of the restrooms. After doing my business I washed my hands and stared into the mirror. Look at me, I’m smiling like a fool. I quietly laughed to myself and dried my hands. I adjusted my hair slightly before exiting.

Justin was waiting for me with the photo strip in hand examining it. “I missed you,” he whined with the cutest expression painted onto his face.

I snatched the photo out of his hands as we walked to the theater side by side. “I missed you too,” I laughed giving him an assuring smile. I held his hand and looked over the picture. He looked adorable in all of them!

We opened the door and walked into the dark theater. Not many people were there so we found seats easily. We sat down in the middle as previews were coming on. Justin sat to the right of me.

Soon enough the movie started and it got darker. We paid attention to the movie the whole time. During the middle, Justin placed his arm around me pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder, meeting the scent from his shirt. I looked up and grinned like an idiot.

He pressed his lips to my forehead and continued to watch the rest of the movie. Being with him just feels so right and perfect. The way he holds my hand, his soft kisses against my skin, and how he calls me babe. I feel so special around him but in the back of my mind I find myself asking, When does it end?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of like a filler?
What do you think?
I haven't been feeling so well, I'm sorry for not updating yesterday.
I tried making it extra long today to make up for it. xD
Anyone else watch Justin on Macy's Fireworks show?
(: