Status: Somewhat active. Don't worry (;

Things Can Change

Unexpected

He talked about his favorite scenes in the movie and laughed. I lightly chuckled and listened to him to talk. We slowly walked towards my home, our fingers intertwined. I couldn't really focus my mind on the conversation because I was currently racing through thoughts of what might come next.

I didn't know what he had planned. Was he going to kiss me? I wouldn't mind but then again I don't want to move too fast. I could feel my palms start to heat up and produce sweat. I swiftly wiped my palms against my jeans as we approached my doorstep.

We turn and face each other, I cast my gaze downwards. I glanced up and nervously said, "I had a nice time with you today." While admitting this, I awkwardly shifted my feet. My lips were dry, the words could barely come out.

He smiled widely. "I did too Hails." he stepped a bit closer to me and continued to keep his perfect lips into an upward curve. I could feel my cheeks slightly blush and I stare at my feet to hide them. I don't know why I was so nervous.

He placed his finger underneath my chin causing me to look up at him. I flushed red once more, the touch of him sending bolts in every nerve in my body. His eyes were so round and light, the dim of the porch light enhancing the features from his face. I felt his arms snake around my waist slowly pulling me closer to his warm embrace.

I gulped down lightly as we started to close the gap separating us. Being in his arms was the most comfortable feeling ever. It was as if I was cuddling with a cloud, no matter how strange that sounds. Justin managed to keep his composure but I could feel his heart thump loudly against his chest.

We paused right when we could feel each others' slow and steady breath against each others' lips. A small smirk appeared and I returned the gesture. A game? Who would make the first move?

Everything around us just vanished. All that mattered was us. A single move of my body and I would be touching him. I simply shivered at the thought as began to watch him to see if he would dare make a move.

I could feel his snug grip around me tighten. A idea came to mind as I instantly put in play. A little teasing never hurt anyone? I simply pressed my lips onto his cheek, making sure I would also touch the corner of his mouth.

I pulled away and grinned. "Goodnight Justin."

He stood there in awe, as if frozen in place. He quickly regained his posture and replied, "Goodnight beautiful." He waved slightly in the air. I smiled to myself and turned the doorknob. I closed the door behind me and let out a breath. I peered through the peep hole in the door and saw Justin still standing there.

He had a huge grin spread across his lips. He raised his hand to touch the corner of his mouth and smiled even wider. I giggled softly and watched him snap his fingers in a downwards motion as he softly mumbled, "Almost!" And with that, he walked across the lawn and into his home.

I rolled my eyes and climbed up the stairs to join the comfy blankets of my bed. Today was definitely a well-spent day. Everyday with him actually. I sighed unable to control my emotions and squealed into my pillow.

___

"Good morning mom." I greeted once I reached the bottom of the stairs. I checked my reflection in the mirror which hung in the walls of our living room. I could smell her cooking all the way from the kitchen.

"Hey honey, guess whose here?"

I instantly smiled and thought it was Justin. I checked my reflection once more and walked into the kitchen. "Justin?"

A familiar figure stood there leaving me speechless. It sure wasn't Justin...
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short I know.
I'm really sorry I haven't been updating a lot.
I've been busy with summer classes and work.
Its 4 in the morning here and this is like the only time I'll be able to update.
I'm sorry! ):

Tell me what you think should happen though, your opinions are vital.
Thanks!