Status: Somewhat active. Don't worry (;

Things Can Change

Making Ammends

WHY DID HE HAVE TO SIT ACROSS FROM ME?

"So, Justin how was your tour?" My mother asked politely. I began to chew on a piece of meat acting as if I wasn't interested. Truth of the matter is, I was. I wanted to be the one asking him that. I wanted him to tell me everything, like when we were younger. When there was no secrets between us and what you see was what you got.

He swallowed his food before replying. Still a gentleman, I see. "It was a blast, and really fun. It would get pretty hectic and sometimes even unbearable. I was mostly homesick though." He glanced over at me, and stared. "Really homesick."

I looked away and kept an unsatisfied look on my face. It was killing me inside to see him lie like this. Of course he didn't miss me. He ignored me and found a new best friend to go to, and to be there for him. Apparently I wasn't good enough to be his friend or even something more...

"Really? Well, I'm sure we all missed you too." I could feel my mom stare at me, expecting to look up and smile or something. I ignored her, and the silence thickened. I just want this dinner thing to be over, I can't stand being in the same room with him.

His scent was taunting me, floating around the room. His voice, his angelic voice against my ear drums. His boyish charm and good looks, sitting across the room from me. It was all unbearable.

His mother and my mother began to talk about how to make some recipes or whatever mom stuff talk about. It was all distinctive chatter to me. I could feel him. I could feel his eyes on me. All I could do was look down and bide.

I took my plate and set it down in the sink. His eyes still following my every movement. I look up only at my mother and say, "I'll be upstairs if you need me." I then turned to Justin's mother and give a smile. "It was nice seeing you again."

She gave a genuine smile and replied. "It was nice seeing you too."

With that, I left the room and climbed upstairs to my sanctuary. I fell into my bed and let out a huge breath. A lot of emotions were running through me and I didn't know how to control them. Maybe I'm being too hard on him. If I had an opportunity like that I'd have no choice to take it right? I let out yet another unsatisfied breath.

"It was true."

I opened my eyes to see Justin standing there in the doorway. I sat up and waited for him to continue.

"I did miss you. I always have." He invited himself in and sat next to me on my bed. He put his hand over mine and continued. "You were my best friend and I ruined it. You were nothing but good to me and I took advantage of that. I'll understand if you don't forgive me, but it doesn't hurt to try. I'm sorry." His brown swirls, stared at me and I was hypnotized.

Instead of saying anything, I simply nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. His aroma suddenly everywhere, his touch sending a whole swarm of butterflies in my stomach, just having him with me made me smile uncontrollably.

I pulled away and simply grinned. "I missed you too."

He smiled widely once more and hugged me even tighter. "I missed you more."

"This doesn't mean you can automatically be my best friend again though." I giggled lightly punching him in the arm.

He had a false shocked expression plastered on to his flawless face. "You had me replaced?" He placed a hand over his heart for dramatic affect.

I shoved him once more, "Oh please. Just because your Justin Bieber now, you think you're all special?" I joked.

"Why yes. I do."

"Cocky!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Well, I am..." he paused, "THE Justin Bieber." He winked at me.

"Haha, your still the little dork I knew when we were little!"

We both continued to laugh and smile at each other.

"Hailey?"

"Yeah?"

"I missed you so much."

"Me too, Bieber. Me too..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone like it so far? haha :)