Status: Somewhat active. Don't worry (;

Things Can Change

First Date?

We were both getting ready for tonight. As I slipped my phone into my pocket, I looked out across the window to Justin. He was currently shirtless, and I almost melted. I looked away sheepishly. I smiled to myself and jogged downstairs. "Hey mom. Justin and me are going to go hangout."

"Be home by 10:30." She simply instructed, as I was about to leave she stopped me. I looked back and found my mother smiling warmly at me. I smiled back . She said, "I'm happy you two are becoming great friends now dear."

I turned the door knob, and replied. "Surprisingly. I am too."

I closed the door behind me and walked across the lawn to his house. I open the door and run up the stairs and into Justin's room. I laughed when I found him checking his self out in a mirror. "You have a lot ego, boy." I laughed.

"What can I say? I am Just-"

"Yeah, I know. You're Justin Bieber!" I rolled my eyes and collapsed onto his comfy bed. I watched as he started coming his hair and spraying cologne all over him. "Your like a girl! You take forever!"

"Done." He grinned, placing the glass bottle of cologne down on his dresser. He took my hand, "Are you ready?"

I rolled my eyes, "I've been ready!" We made our way downstairs and into his car. He opened the passenger seat door for me, as I climbed in. "What a gentleman!" I laughed as he simply flashed a gorgeous smile at me.

I buckled me seat belt, and we were ready to roll. I spoke, "Okay, so I brought like 10 bucks. You better not put a billion toppings on your ice cream." I glared at him.

He laughed, "No, I'm paying."

"Are you sure? I'm like -"

He cut me off, "You have to do whatever I say. So I say, I'm paying. Don't worry about it. I mean come on, I am Just-"

"Will you stop with the whole 'I'm Justin Bieber' please?" I begged, "It was cute at first, now its getting on my nerves. I like the old Justin. Before you were famous."

"You think I'm cute?" He winked at me.

"Eyes on the road Mister!" I laughed as he parked into a small ice cream shop. The ice cream shop was located right next to a small lake. He opened the door for me and even when we entered the shop.

We ordered the same thing with the same toppings and sat down at cute tables they had in the shop. We started to talk about old times until we were finished eating. "So, what movie are we seeing?" I questioned.

He shook his head, "There wasn't any good movies playing." He explained.

"So, what are we gonna do?" He held my hand as we walked out of the shop. I let go a few seconds later though.

He looked around and answered. "Let's go check out the lake." It was dark but the moonlight covered the water with such a pleasant glow. We stopped a few inches away from the water and sat down, dipping our toes into the dark waters.

"Its so beautiful. Don't you think?" I asked peering up at the crescent moon.

"Like you?"

I laughed and shoved his arm lightly, "Haha, all that charm might work on all the other girls, but not me!"

"You really are though." He continued staring at me. "You haven't changed. Ever since we were little, you stayed the same. You stayed true to yourself. You have the same adorable laugh, a pair of gorgeous green eyes, and that same breath-taking smile." He placed his hand underneath my chin and started to pull me in closer. "Those same soft lips I've been dying to kiss.."

I had to do something. I couldn't kiss him. I just can't! I started to slowly take off my shirt revealing my bra. He stared at my chest, as I rolled my eyes and threw my shirt at him. I took off my shorts revealing my panties and set them aside.

"Let's go swimming?" I laughed and got into the cold water, splashing him once I got in.

He smiled widely, "Oh no you didn't!" He started to undress and soon enough he was stripped down to his boxers and in the water with me. He's been working out, it shows! He picked me up and splashed me into the water. I laughed, once again as we continued to splash each other.

I swam away from him and stood up. Water slowly dripping down my body. Justin looked me down from the bottom to the top and started coming closer. "Ah!" I squealed begging Justin. "No! Don't!"

Instead, he grabbed me around the waist and slowly pulled me closer. I could feel the tension between us. He wanted it. I just didn't know what I wanted. "Kiss me?" He was closer than ever. His hot breath against my lips. His eyes were full of passion.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and slowly got closer and closer to his face. I planted a kiss on his cheek. Shivers traveled down my spine. I could feel my whole body melt in place. I pulled away slowly, as a small smile formed on his lips. And in that moment, all that mattered was Justin and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, I hoped you guys liked this?