Untitled

The beginning and the end

exi Parker was walking down the street and she saw something flash by in the dark.

She got scared because she was all alone at night and she thought she was going to be raped. So she did something stupid and started yelling.

"I KNOW KUNG FU AND I WILL KICK YOUR DERRIERE IF YOU TRY AND HURT ME!!"

then she heard something laugh. Then before she knew it this beautiful boy was infront of her.

"Oh my god!"

He smiled.

"YOUR HIDEOUS"

She started running around like a mad child screaming. "UGLY PEOPLE ARE AFTER ME"

tHEN she saw someone look at their window staring at her like she was crazy.

"Hey excuse me lady why don't you come save me!"

THe lady went back to sleep, and the boy stared at me taken aback and he looked angry.

So I decided to try and play cool.

"Yo wussup my negro" I did one of those cool fist punch things. "Word"

He blinked.

"Hi Im Lexi Parker whats your name"

He smiled. "Im Edward cullen"

I fake puked.

"Oohh thats cool. Well Edward Cullen how old are you"

"Im 1007890"

"Wow I cant even count that high, next thing you know your going to tell me that you are a vampire and you are going to suck my blood"

"Oh no I cant kill you, you are too funny, I'll keep you as my entertainment!'

0.0!

"WHAT!!!"

"i'LL pay you"

"Okay lets go batboy!"

And so they lived happily everafter...

After Lexi stopped trying to run away.

"NOOOO" Lexi tries to break for it.

"Hey narrator dude get that for me"

I AM NOT A DUDE STUPID VAMPIRE!

hisssss

OK OK FINE!!

-grabs lexi

"MY NAMES NOT LEXI!!! IM BELLA SWAAAAANNNN!"

Bella faints.

Narrarator and Edward:

OH SNAP!!!!! 0.0
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sucks, I was delirious when I wrote it and thought it was HILARIOUS