Status: Oh gosh doing everything during class time!!!

An Eventful Year

The Boss Breakdown

Alex's boss was the famous Judy Chakler. She was not mean, but more very into getting things done. Not like she ever did anything herself. She just liked projects done on time for an unknown reason. She had luscious long red hair that looked like it was a models and a face that was at least average. The combination could make any man fall for her if she bothered with make up. She was a silly woman, but when she got mad there was no stopping it. She turned into a demon as some workers say. Still she was a woman a girl could really be friends with. Except for Alex.

Alexandria paused a moment in front of the door. She took a breath and composed herself. She pulled her hair behind her ears and stood tall. Opening the door she saw Judy already waiting.

"So where have you been this morning Alex?" she said crossing her arms over her chest. She was sitting on her desk with her legs crossed. She looked like a model in her over-priced jacket and high skirt. Her shirt topped everything though. She wore a yellow, ruffled, no sleeve choker included shirt that looked dazzling with her hair.

Alex looked down at her shabby clothes she had slapped on. Nothing to compare obviously. She wore some gray work pants and a striped white and purple shirt. "My friend was drunk and took my car I am sorry I was so late."

"Bullshit! It is either a. You were having sex or b. You were hit by a truck. Those are the only two excuses I will accept for missing work." she got off her desk and sat down in a chair like bosses were supposed to.

Opening a mini fridge next to her, Judy pulled out a can of beer. She popped open the top and began to chug the drink down. "Well if it wasn't either of those, where the fuck were you?" she said as she put her drink down and lifted her hand to her face.

"I over slept I'm sorry. Um. Aren't you not allowed to drink during office hours." Alex said. She walked over to the available chair across from her.

"Who cares? I make the rules I am the boss right? I can do what the hell I want. Now do you got that report or not, because I can fire your ass right now if not. Oh right! Forgot my manners. Want one." she held up a can of her miller light. When seeing she wasn't gonna get a bite she placed it back in the fridge.

"Here is the report. I worked my butt off editing last night and it should be perfect for the objectives you-"

"Oh can you shut up? I don't care as long as it is done. It isn't like I read this crap anyway." she took another gulp of her beer and dropped the report on the finished pile.

"But isn't it your job to read over my stuff and see if it is any good?" Alex said shifting uncomfortably in her seat. Judy put her feet on the desk.

"Isn't it your job to make shit good enough to read?'" she said in a "I'm right you're wrong" tone. "Now shoo I got lots of people to call and magazines to read." With that Alex was dismissed. Just a wave of the hand.

Alex left the room closing the door behind her as silently as she could as to not anger the weird person she called her boss. Finally she took a breath of relief as she walked down the hall to her neat little cubicle. Well, "neat" wasn't exactly the word.

"Get sent to the principal's office I see." a voice said from next to her.

It was Suki. She was sitting in Alex's chair going through her past reports. She didn't even look up and knew it was her. As always Suki had a notepad and pen she was carrying to take notes on story ideas she might have. Already a few notes were taken about people passing the area.

"Why are you here Suki?" Alex sighed. she dropped her bag next to her desk and put her hands on her hips already knowing the answer.

"I need inspiration and I am lonely!" she cried. Suki got up and hugged her while singing a little song and twirling them in circles. This was the lovable crazy girl Alex was best friends with.

"Okay, but sit in the lobby I need to get some work done. Talk to Conner. When I finish I will go and we can hit the town for some of your inspiration." she said.

Suki nodded her head and skipped away, note pad and pen in hand. Alex just sat down thinking of what had happened a year ago in the small little town Suki and her had grown up in.

It was a simple dare. That changed her life forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I made a longer chapter. OMG I LOVE THE BOSS!!! I have a friend just like her!!! she is da best! Tell me if you like it.