Payback Is Bittersweet

Getting Help

My life is screwed.

Confused? Let me explain.

The day Mary-Kate moved into my town was the day that my ex-boyfriend Jeremy Lovile dumped me. He didn’t get together with her as soon as he dumped me, no because that would be quite low for even him but it was practically like that. A week after Jeremy broke my heart he was seen flirting with her and then they just clicked (I’m told by witnesses). Or I always think she sucked him in with her good looks. I was in love with Jeremy and I’m sure he knew that when he was telling me those two heart-wrenching words. “We’re through.” And what was even worse was that I’m still healing from the inccident but now I can hide the scar that both of them left upon me.

I eventually got over that and I got to know this sweet boy didn’t even go to my school, hence the reason why I hooked up with him. His name was Dyllan Hertz and he was a total hottie. Long golden brown hair that was always falling infront of his face and piercing green eyes that I fell in love with. He was the perfect guy, funny, smart, handsome, goofy and quite charming that was all before Mary-Kate stole him from me. That made scar number two but it wasn’t a big scar because that only lasted a week.

The third and final boy she stole from me was named Paul Tedson, who wanted to actually comfort me and acted like a true gentleman. He was too sweet for me to decline when he asked me to be his girlfriend a week after.

So of course I said yes. I didn’t think I’d ever fall in love again with anyone but Jeremy until he came along but like the two other before he was stolen from right under me and is now her present one-that is until she grasps another one from me. That relationship left me a scar that will not be able to be covered, it lasted a whole month before she finally got him to fall for her. I swore that I’d get both of them back.

I don’t know why Mary-Kate Tator chooses to steal all of my boyfriends. It’s not like they were the last three boys on the planet, they had plenty of other selections she could have and I’m sure one look at her and she’d have them kissing her feet. I don’t think she was jealous of me because I’m not that special to look at. Yes, people who know me may compliment me but that’s only because of my eyes.

My name is Emily Saddlers and I’m not some diva girl who’s only plastic or the Hollywood type, I’m an average teenager. My hair is a light shade of brown which always fallls flatly against my back. My body? Definitely not curvy or sexy, it’s just a lot lower level of Mary-Kate’s. And lastly my eyes-probably the best part of me-which are halfway between blue and brown, people say that they’re almost a murky grey at times or a sparly blue. So obviously my ex-boyfriends would dump me for her, who wouldn’t?

The worst thing so far is that when she dumped Jeremy and Dyllan they started to be the opposite from what the use to be, they were now arrogant, cocky, depressed, and looked a whole lot more emo. I had to find a way to stop her from making my life a miserable hell but I didn’t know how. Everything would be a whole lot easier if she left as fast as she came here.

And I will just have to suffer each second before that day comes and when it does I’d be treasuring each second after she leaves.

But for now I’d just have to wait.

I’d have to wait but now it was time for revenge.

+++

It’s been two month since the day that Mary-Kate moved into my life. Why am I counting you may ask? Well because I have a right to watch my enemy steal every single one of my boyfriends. I actually made a list of everything that makes Mary-Kate Tator a cheap skanky slut:

#1-Short mini skirts and low V-neck shirts are her daily wardrobe.
#2- Stealing my boyfriends equals to major whoreness.
#3-Gorgeous plastic looks that make her look more like a barbie.
#4-New town girl that boys are drooling over.

So as you can see I want revenge, which I will get on all of them. Paul, Dyllan and Jeremy for leaving me for that whore and Mary-Kate for letting me rot with scars. These are the stages that carry-out my plan.

+++

:: Stage 1:: Getting help

“Are you in or not?” I asked my best friend Janet as we ran upstairs into my room. It was Stage 1 of revenge and I had to get Janet to agree to help me.

“Yes…on one condition though,” She started twirling her hair in her fingers. I was uncertain if I should ask further.

“And what’s that condition Janet?” I asked hesitantly.

“You have to get a makeover.” She smirked trying to be discreet but failed.

“Um no way in hell.” I stated, I didn’t think I even needed a makeover. Yes I knew I wasn’t all that but didn’t mean I needed to become like that barbie girl.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” She smirked. My mouth gawked open and I knew I wasn’t getting out of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter.
And I would like some constructive criticism please :)
Thanks
Xoxo Dipsey