Status: Just started :)

I can't wait until they die

They piss me off so much.

My name is Eric Filtz.That's really all you need to know about me.

I can hear their laughter all around me.
"Freak!"
"Psycho!"
"You need Anger-Management classes!"
Okay,I freaked out.These bastards were making fun of my "violent" drawings.So what if they're "violent"?They need to mind their own fucking business.

Just got home to hear my parents screaming at each other.I don't care.I hate them.All they do is bitch at me to do my homework.
When I came inside,I ran for the basement,my favorite room in this house.Why?Because I can make bombs and shoot my guns all I want at this target I found on the side of the street,and my parents never catch me.They're too stupid to even come down here.I just tell them I like to "look around" in here.
They're so gullible it's funny.
I set my backpack down on the floor and sat down in a plastic lawn chair.Then I started to think about those kids...

I'm planning something.Something big.Something that will go down in history.I'll shoot those kids that made fun of me.They will regret even talking to me.
What I'm going to do is I'm going to make a bomb.Not too powerful,because I don't want to kill them just yet.I'll put it in the cafeteria,and it'll go off while my lunch period is eating.As a result of the bomb going off,the cafeteria will exit the building.I'll shoot them as they're filing out.
That's it.Perfect plan.Fool-proof.
This is going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Based on Columbine.I have a feeling this is going to be a short-story.