Some Like It Hot...

This Idea Of Yours...

Fazzi pokes his head from around the seemingly endless row of lockers. He tiptoes behind them, before he carefully slides by his gym teacher’s office, waving at him, before continuing on to his destination.

Doing a double take, he clutches his backpack, and quickly walks to his locker. Setting his backpack on the floor, and his change of clothes on the bench, he quickly gets his towel, and all of his showering necessities, before stripping and making his way over to the showers. Turning the knob to hot, he waits for steam to appear, before stepping in.

“Thank god.” He sighs dreamily, as the hot water falls down his back.

Somebody would’ve died if he would’ve had to stay outside, marching, any longer. It’s almost summertime, making it really hot, and he always gets really sweaty when the teacher makes the whole band march. He’s kind of glad he has band right before lunch, because that makes the locker room practically empty. Fazzi hates showering with other guys, he gets all nervous. Especially if one of the guys includes Matt Rubano.

Fazzi’s been infatuated with Matt ever since he first saw him tuning his bass for jazz band. Luckily, Fazzi has the good fortune of having Matt for marching and jazz band, where he always gets excited because Matt sits two people away from him. And humanities too, where he gets to stare at Matt the whole period, and sigh dreamily whenever he answers a question, and put up with Adam teasing him.

Fazzi squeezes some shampoo in his hands, and starts singing a song. He’s so into singing, he almost doesn’t catch the echo of a locker being slammed. He stops before listening, and since there’s no more sound, he continues humming. Fazzi doesn’t hear the soft footsteps come, until another shower comes on. He jumps, and turns to his around—and it’s Matt Rubano?

“S’up.” Matt nods towards Fazzi.

Fazzi turns an unflattering red color, and weakly nods. Matt turns on the shower and ditches the towel around his waist, and Fazzi tries so hard not to travel his eyes down Matt’s body.

It’s a really fine body.

And this is exactly why he doesn’t like showering with other guys. It’s too much temptation.

Fazzi slowly washes his hair, while counting to sixty in his head. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Matt’s muscles stretch underneath his skin, as he’s washing himself, and all of Fazzi’s self-control goes down the toilet.

He squeezes his eyes shut, rinsing out his hair, and doing five repetitions of sixty, before he hears Matt turn off his shower. And just because he can be a pervert too, he takes a sneaking glance at Matt’s backside.

What a glorious backside it is.

Fazzi waits another six minutes, to make sure Matt’s really gone, before washing up quickly, and stepping out. Walking back to his locker, he towel dries his hair and continues humming his song. He slips on a clean pair of underwear and socks, before putting on his pants and shirt.

Something drops, like a bag of some sort, and he turns around, confused, and sees Matt standing there, with this odd kind of smile/smirk on his face.

“Hi?” Fazzi more or less, asks nervously. Matt gets closer, and Fazzi nerves spike higher.

“So, I’ve got this idea. With you.” Matt backs Fazzi against his locker. He pins Fazzi’s wrists, making sure their bodies are pressed as close as possible. Oh, goodness how he's always wanted to capture Fazzi's attention. That’s exactly why he stalked the poor kid into the locker room, in the first place.

“Me?” Fazzi’s eyes go big, and he looks around before Matt takes a hold of his chin, and makes him look forward.

“Yes, you.” Matt rolls his eyes. “Do see anybody else I could be talking too…?”

“Uh, I don’t know…?”

“Relax.” Matt’s face turns up centimeters away from Fazzi’s. “I’m not going to beat you up, Matthew.”

Well, he could’ve fooled him, with all of the wrist-grabbing, and cornering people into their lockers. Is Matt trying to hit on him? Because this is a really weird way of telling someone you like them. Even though Fazzi knows that would never happen.

“How do you know my na—“

“Look,” is all Matt says, before he’s wrapping one arm around Fazzi’s neck, and hey, Matt’s mouth is on his. His crush is kissing him. He’s confused, but no matter what happens, this day is going to be forever gold in his mind.

Matt takes advantage of Fazzi’s momentary confusion, and spins him around, and shoves him down on the bench in the middle, climbing onto his lap. He pauses, and moves down to suck and bite down on Fazzi’s neck, and Fazzi is still confused and panicky and what the fuck is Matt doing, that’s going to leave a big red/purple/whatevercolor mark on his neck!

He thinks that Matt knows this is going to leave a mark, like Matt’s trying to mark his territory or something, and fuck, he’s going to have a hard time covering it up, and he’s never going to live it down if he goes home and Ian sees, and he’s not even going to think about the relentless questions his mom, or Adam, might begin to—Matt’s kissing him again.

Fazzi gets all panicky again, and starts flailing his arms about—and where’s he supposed put his arms?! On Matt’s shoulder’s, hips? Goodness, it’s not every day he gets sexually harassed by the hottest guy in the junior class. He’s never gotten sexual harassed in his life! Why would people want to start now? Why Matt? Wait, it’s not sexual harassment if he likes it, right?

And it’s as if his fucked-up-dream Matt knows what he’s thinking, and he slides Fazzi’s hands down to his waist, because that’s what this all is, a fucked up dream. And after a fucked up dream, he usually goes and eats all of the grapes in the refrigerator. But this is majorly fucked up—a twenty on his Fucked Up Dream Scale. Out of like, point two. Which would be a kind of like a one hundred? Whatever, numbers suck.

Somehow, he doesn’t think this is a dream, because he remembers getting something thrown at him this morning, which got his shirt dirty, and made him have to go back to his room and change, almost making him late to school.

The only way to find out is to pinch himself, but he can’t because there’s a hot guy in his lap, feeling him up, and Matt’s starting an intense round of tonsil hockey. To which Fazzi is losing.

Yeah, this is a fucked up dream.

Not even in his vaguely sexual/creepy/Matt filled dreams does he ever get to make out. The alarm clock beats him to it.

This must be a very special fucked up dream, if he’s finally able to get some action. Special things don’t last long, and damn it, he’s going make this last before his alarm rings!

Matt’s tracing the inside of Fazzi’s mouth, and doing this weird poking/scratching thing up and down his back, and Fazzi’s now trying to think of things that won’t make him hard. It’d be kind of awkward if he was the only one with a boner during their make-out session.

Is he supposed feel Matt up too?

He thinks so. He doesn’t want to let Matt think that he doesn’t enjoy making out with random strangers, so he carefully slips his hand under Matt’s shirt, gliding over his stomach and OMG, Matt Rubano has a six pack.

Fazzi needs to stop being a little girl.

He gives an internal squeal of delight, as he travels further up Matt’s chest. Gosh, he’s so muscular and…manly. Fazzi likes his men manly. He’s always wanted a man to lay him down and—yeah. Delving into one of his sexual fantasies is not going to help him control what goes on the inside of his pants.

Matt pulls away, and Fazzi looks back at him.

“God, you’re so cute.” Matt half-smiles, before grabbing Fazzi’s face and kissing him a bit harder this time.

Now, Matt’s doing this rough thing where he’s holding the back of Fazzi’s head and kissing at a really sloppy pace, but that’s just making everything so much hotter, and—

A bell rings.

Fazzi knew his special dream wouldn’t last long.

“Just five more minutes.” Matt groans, burying his face in Fazzi's neck, before pulling away.

Fazzi fails at not being scared, as he shrinks away under Matt’s gaze. It’s not an intense gaze, or anything, just really curious and soft blue. Matt happens to smirk at this.

He runs his fingers through Fazzi’s semi-wet hair for a couple of seconds, before standing up and fixing his shirt. He slips on his backpack, before pulling Fazzi’s head back and giving him another hard kiss. Swiping along the inside of Fazzi’s mouth one last time, Matt pulls away, that lopsided smirk still on his face.

“I’ll see you in humanities, Matthew Fazzi.”

And he walks away, hips swaying, and Fazzi staring after him with his jaw wide open.

Then, he starts pinching himself like crazy. All he gets out of it is a lot of pain, and a red mark on his arm. He smiles and fist pumps in the air, because his whole make out session was not a dream! Fazzi goes to the bathrooms, to look at his neck.

Yeah, the whole “Matt marking his territory thing”. He wasn’t far off.

That whole side of his neck is splotchy and red, with the middle being a slight shade darker. Oh, it’s hardly noticeable, except for the part where half of his neck is his fucking red, and he’s wearing a shirt with no collar, and he’s going be so embarrassed walking into class. And Adam is going to ask questions he’s not going to want to answer. And Matt’s probably not going to talk to him. Well, Fazzi hopes Matt wouldn’t do that. He started it.

Trudging back to his locker, Fazzi stuffs his gym clothes inside and slams it. He ties his shoes slowly, before grabbing his backpack, and heading out of the locker room.

---

“And why are you eight minutes late to my class, Mr. Fazzi?” The teacher stops writing on the board, to look at him, along with the whole class. Adam’s trying not to laugh, and Matt has that weird smirk on his face.

“I, uh—“ Fazzi starts to rub the red spot on his neck. “I had an allergic reaction to something I ate at lunch.” He lies, turning on the charm so she believes him. “The nurse kept me longer, to make sure I wasn’t going to die or anything.”

His teacher nods, and starts explain things, as he quickly sits down beside Adam.

“I call bullshit on your allergic reaction.” Adam whispers, as Fazzi gets out a pen and some paper.

‘Fuck you.’ Fazzi writes on his sheet, and passes it to Adam, who reads and scribbles something in response.

‘What’sher his name?’

Fazzi frowns at this.

‘Fuck you. Again.’ He writes, before adding ‘You wouldn’t believe me.’

Adam reads this, and gives him a look. Fazzi snatches the paper back, and writes something else.

‘Matt Rubano.’

Adam looks up at him and mouths, ‘No way.’

Fazzi nods.

“I’m proud of you, man.” Adam whispers, smiling.

“Um, I didn’t do anything, he came on to me.” Fazzi whispers back. “Literally.”

“You did like it right?”

“I wouldn’t have this red mark on my neck if I didn’t. He could’ve gone without the cornering—“ Fazzi slaps his hand over his mouth.

“He cornered you?” Adam says out loud, almost yelling.

“Mr. Lazzara, no talking.” The teacher reminds him.

“Yes ma’am.” Adam mumbles, but as soon as she turns her back, he turns to Fazzi.

“He cornered you?” He says more quietly.

“Yeah. He kissed me, and called me cute.” Fazzi sighs happily.

“I can see that.” Adam says out loud again.

“Mr. Lazzara.” The teacher sighs. “Stop talking. Or better yet, switch places with Mr. Rubano.”

Fazzi and Adam look at each other, before Fazzi says, “I’ll switch.”

“No, I want Mr. Lazzara to move.”

Fazzi exhales nervously, to try and keep from headdesking, and Adam pats his back sadly, as he gathers his stuff to move to the opposite side of the room.

Fazzi keeps his head down, as Matt sits beside him. His cheeks are flushing red, and with a sideways glance, he sees Matt looking at him, which makes his face even redder.

“Alright, worksheets are being passed your way. Work in groups of two.” The teacher says, passing papers back.

As soon as Fazzi gets his worksheet, he books it over to Adam and pulls up an empty desk.

“Were you paying attention?” Adam flips his worksheet over. “I have no idea what this is…”

“Nope. I was too busy talking to you.” Fazzi says, filling out his answers.

“Liarface!” Adam points his finger.

“I would never…” Fazzi begins working on the other side.

“Is that why you’re almost finished?” Adam says suspiciously.

“Yes.”

“Okay.” Adam nods, biting the end of his pencil. “What’s the answer to number one?”

“Working hard, Mr. Lazzara?” Their teacher comes by to observe them.

“Hardly working.” Adam writes down an answer.

“Well, I need to steal him away from you.” She says to Fazzi, before turning to Adam. “You need to make up that quiz you missed yesterday.”

“Oh.” He deflates.

“Yeah. You can work in Mr. Rubano’s group for the time being.” She pats Fazzi’s shoulder, before leading Adam to her desk so she can get his quiz together.

His humanities teacher must want his blood.

Rather than argue, he sighs, and grabs his things, walking back to the other side of the room. He pulls up another empty desk, and plops down next to Matt and his partner—a girl named Laura, he thinks.

It’s kind of awkward with him sitting there, while Matt and Laura[?] flirt back and forth. It kind of crushes his hopes and dreams; it makes his heart hurt. He sits there, doodling on his paper, until Adam shows up, nearly twenty minutes later.

Fazzi all but runs back to his spot where he and Adam were previously sitting.

“What took so long?” Fazzi asks, as soon as Adam sits down.

“Hey, that shit was hard.” Adam shakes his head. “I didn’t know half of what was on there.”

“It’s called note-taking, Adam.”

“I still want that answer to number one.”

Fazzi rolls his eyes, and the bell rings. Everybody shuffles out of the classroom, but Fazzi takes his time packing his stuff. He doesn’t have another class after this, so he’s free to check out and go home.

As he packs his stuff, he sees a hand touch his desk, but it’s gone as quick as it came. He shrugs his backpack on, but pauses when he sees a folded piece of paper in front of him. Opening it, it reads:

I’m sorry for flirting with that girl, in front of you. I didn’t mean to upset you.

I just want to know if you would like to eat lunch with me tomorrow. I promise not to kiss you without your permission, this time.

-Matt.

P.S. I’ll wait until you’ve finished showering, if you want me to.

P.P.S. And I also promise not to corner you again.

P.P.P.S. Put this in locker number 827.


On the bottom is a big ‘YES’, with swirls drawn around it, and stick people, and zombie-fairies? There are even flowers. And a sun, that’s shining. To the right is a ‘NO’, written in small letters, with a stickman standing under a rain cloud. The stickman has a word bubble coming out of his mouth that says, Please check yes!

Fazzi has this wide, beaming smile on his face, and his heart couldn’t beat any faster. The note might seem juvenile to most, but it’s really sort of perfect to him. He’s always been a hopeless roman—

“What’s that?” Adam tries to look over Fazzi’s shoulder,

“Nothing.” Fazzi clutches the note to his chest, before walking out of the classroom, Adam behind him.

“It’s something if you keep looking smiling at it…”

“I’m not smiling at it.”

“Yeah, you’re acting really girly.”

Fazzi rolls his eyes.

“Did someone ask you out?” Adam smiles evilly, a teasing edge to his voice.

“No.” Fazzi counters quickly, but his blushing face tells all.

“Who is it?”

“No one—“

Adam snatches the note out of Fazzi’s hands, scanning it quickly, before yelling out, “YOU GOT A DATE!”

Some of the students turn their heads, but most just keep walking. Fazzi breathes for a couple of seconds to rid the impulse of wanting strangle Adam, and shove him in a locker.

“Adam, shut up.”

“I can’t be happy for you?”

“Don’t you have places to be?” Fazzi snatches his note back. “Classes to sleep in?”

“No, and give me that back.” Adam takes grabs the note, takes a pen out of his pocket, and begins writing something.

“Why are you destroying—“

“I’m not destroying your precious love note.” Adam rolls his eyes. “I’m just checking ‘yes’ for you.”

“Why…?”

“It’s not like you were actually going to say no.”

“…Yeah.” Fazzi says, just to defy Adam.

“Oh.” Adam stops. “Well, it’s a good thing I wrote in pen, yeah?” He nudges Fazzi’s side, grinning.

“You fucker!” Fazzi sounds horrified. “You’re trying to ruin my life.”

“Please, like you haven’t been in love with him with since like, day one.”

“I don’t love him.” Fazzi frowns. “It’s just a small crush.”

“So, you’re fully admitting you have a crush on him.”

“I never said that I don’t…”

“Yeah, that one time in English.” Adam counts on his fingers. “And that one time in math, and at lunch that other one time, where I caught you staring—“

“Whatever.” Fazzi waves his hand.

“But why would you say no?”

Fazzi shrugs.

“You have to do better than shrugging.”

“Because…” Fazzi says. And shrugs.

“Because you’re evil, and you don’t want to give a nice guy the time of day…?” Adam suggests.

“I wouldn’t go that far.”

“He called you cute, for goodness sakes!” Adam throws up his hands. “That must mean he’s interested!”

“And he cornered me.”

“See?!?” Adam waves his hands around, to get his point across. The warning bell rings, and a bit of the left-over students hurry along to their next class.

“Before he sucked my face off.”

“Don’t make me, make you go for him.” Adam snaps his fingers, stopping next to his class door. “Besides, Matt looks like a very nice person. Bit of a ladies’ man though…”

Ladies’ man.” Fazzi stresses. “Not a men’s man.”

“You act like a girl.”

“Shut up.” He shoves Adam’s shoulder.

“You’ll make him love cock soon enough.” Adam pats Fazzi’s shoulder. “By the scheme of things, looks like he already does…”

“Was that supposed to be some crack at my semi half-gayness?”

“Yeah.” Adam shrugs.

Fazzi glares at him. “I hate you.” He says flatly.

“I refuse to let your pessimism get me, Matthew Fazzi.” Adam smiles. “And by even further circumstance, you guys have the same name! More proof that you two belong together.”

“Since when has it been decided that we belong together?”

“Since just now.” Adam nods. “Now, you run along and slip that note into his locker.”

“What if I decide not to…?”

“I’ll beat you up. And shove it into his locker for you.”

“You’re a mean person.”

“I’m just trying to make you happy.”

“By causing me bodily harm?”

“By making you take a really great opportunity.” Adam pats Fazzi’s shoulder. “You’ve got nothing to lose. He’s the one asking you out, remember?”

“But—“

“I have the sneaking suspicion you’re saying no, just because I’m saying yes.”

“I reserve the right to say you’re wrong, when you think you’re right.” Fazzi points out.

“That's in the past." Adam waves his hand. "Don’t stand there, and pretend that you’re not utterly thrilled that the guy of your dreams asked you out.”

Fazzi fidgets uncomfortably.

“Yeah, exactly.” Adam rolls his eyes. “Trust me. I know I’m right about this.”

The final bell rings, and Fazzi’s about to say something, when Adam hands him the note, and turns him around, giving him a small push.

“Locker. Now,” is all he says before disappearing inside of the classroom.

Fazzi pouts, and drags his feet the opposite way. He finally gets to locker 827, and after a three minute deliberation, he gets a pen out, writing some extra words down, before slipping the note inside, and walking towards the main office to check out.

He really hopes this is the only time in the course of history, that Adam Lazzara is right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a long one.

:D