Sequel: Think of You Later
Status: Complete;; Look for the sequel;;

Everything I Ask For

Here In Your Arms

Jess, John. Where are you?" I heard Pat say. I pulled away from John and realize we were on my balacony. I shook John a little.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"Bad and good." He said.

"Bad? What?" I asked.

"I slept sitting up." He laughed. I frowned.

"I'm sorry." I said then rubbed his back a little.

"JESS. WHERE ARE YOU?" I heard Kennedy shouted. I stood up.

"I'm right here. John and I fell asleep on my balacony." I said walking back into my house.

"Get ready." He said. I grabbed some clothes and went to get ready. I walked out when I was done and John and Pat were gone.

"We're skipping. We're going back to my house and we're going to load up on junk and watch movies." He said. I laughed. We walked to his house and grabbed a bunch of junk food and then went to the living room. Skittles and Mt. Dew were my choice of junk but sometimes I would steal twizzlers from Kennedy.

"Kennedy, lets watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall." I said.

"Die, Die, Die, I can't." I sang along with character in the movie.

Kennedy laughed, "You're so weird."

I shrugged," Ehh....I've been told that plenty of times, Brock."

"That sucks." I said once the movie was over.

"You wanted to watch it." He said.

"No, I love that movie but it sucks like it's over." I said.

"Aww, well I have plently more. You want to watch something else?" He asked.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"But you just ate a bunch of junk food, Jess." Kennedy laughed but stood up and pulled me with him into the kitchen.

"I don't care. I want real food." I said.

"Real food? You mean, pizza or pb&j or mac and cheese. How about that chinese shit you love." Kennedy said holding up two containers of Chinese foood.

"Oh fuck Kennedy. You know the way to my heart." I laughed putting a hand over my heart.

"Ehh, what can I say. I'm just that good." He said.

"Okay, now you're just full of shit." I said reaching for the container in his head. He reached back.

"Ergh, damnit Kennedy." I said stepping closer to him to reach for it. He shook his head.

"Why aren't you giving me that?" I said reaching for it again. He set down one container and I grabbed it.

"That's not yours." Kennedy said. I opened it.

"Wanna bet?" I said tipping the container slightly and showing him the spicy beefy rice.

"What the hell? I thought that was mine." He said.

"That's what you get for thinking, Brock." I said grabbing a fork then sitting down at the table to enjoy heaven.

"You're so mean to me, Jess." He said sitting down next to me.

I shrugged," Eh, its nothing personal, dude. I do it because I love you." I stopped eatting when I realize I said what I said and put down my food and looked at him. He had paused and was about to eat. So his mouth was opened and the food was about to enter his mouth.

"Uhh, not....shit..its....uhhh." I stuttered.

"That didn't come out right." I said looking back at my food. I stood up and threw my fork in the sink and put the rest of my food in the fridge.

"I'm just going to go." I said as I started walking out.

"Jess. Wait." I heard Kennedy shout. I should of just left then. Fuck, why didn't I leave. He's going to tell me he doesn't like me. Sure, we made out twice yesterday but it could of been all an act. Instead of opening the door and turned around a faced him. But no one said anything. I was seconds away from leaving when Kennedy asked,

"You mean it?"

"Mean what?" I asked pretended I didn't know what he meant.

"That you love me?" He asked.

"What would you do if I did?" I asked. He stepped closer.

"I'd tell you that I feel the same way and I have for a while now." He said. His left hand reached up and rubbed the side of my face. I closed my eyes for a bit then I reopened them and looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Kennedy." I whispered as our faces got closer.

"I love you too, Jess." Kennedy said and filled the rest of the gap between us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: HelloGoodbye
That is the end.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Look out for the sequel.
<3