La Chancla Perdida Paraiso (A Novela)

Episode 2: Fabio Loses his Mind (p.2)

Image Image
"He has never loved before. Not like this...not so passionately..."

Not that that would be happening any time soon. J.J. saw how Fabio watched men, preferably young one's, with an interest that went beyond seeing someone particularly beautiful and admiring them. No, Fabio watched them as if they were prey and he was the hunter.

And a perfect hunter Fabio was. The rifle he carried was his beauty and J.J. knew better than anyone what a beauty Fabio was. Everywhere they went women, and even other men, shifted their eyes and watched Fabio as he walked down a street or through a store. Walking as if the entire process was his own invention. The epitome of beauty and perfection.

J.J. was tired of this. But he continued to take it because he knew, and Fabio knew, that they were meant for each other. Soul-mates for an eternity. And that's also why they were going to be married the following month.

J.J. sighed as he though of the white dress he had ordered made. It was white and long with a thin, light veil, that would cover his face until Fabio would lift it up to kiss him on his plump little lips. 'Gives me the chills just thinking about it' at which time J.J. shivered and covered his mouth to hide the smile that was appearing on his face.

'I truly do love him'. J.J. told himself as his heart swelled and nearly burst. J.J. startled. He put down his bread stick and pushed it away. '...I shouldn't have ordered desert', he said guiltily.
♠ ♠ ♠
J.J. The poor dumb fool.