La Chancla Perdida Paraiso (A Novela)

Episode 2: Fabio Loses his Mind (p.3)

Image

"Ask me to describe the sun and I will describe to
you the moon for it is all I know and have known."


At last the young waiter came out of the kitchen's double door with both arms covered with platters ordered by Fabio's beloved. He walked with such grace and beauty, even with the fact that he was having trouble holding his balance as he weaved through the maze of tables nearly missing other customers and other waiters.
' I can't believe this' Sin thought to himself as he swerved from nearly hitting a dessert cart.
He straightened himself up after his near head on collision. He kept his pace watching his every step. Being careful not to trip and slip any of the food. There was the table waiting for him to leave this dreadful food, oh how the stench of mortal food made gag and sick to his stomach.
' Come on Sin ol' boy..your almost there' he whispered to himself hoping that would keep him from vomiting .Then like a bat out of the night, a customers shoe stuck out from under the table, causing poor sin to trip and spill all the food on his customers table. He braced himself for the impact on the hard floor.' What?' he thought ' this isn't the floor' he pondered as he opened his eyes. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe what he landed on.
' Oh la la' He replied quickly as he pulled himself off of Fabio's Lap.' Je suis très désole monsieur!, I am terribly sorry sir! I should have been more careful!' Sin completely embarrassed by what had just happened, pulled a neckerchief from his pocket cleaned some of the food off of Fabio's pants. Fabio only stared at him. Sin then turned to his date who spilled some of his Chocolate mousse on his shirt.
' Oh I am so sorry sir!' He said in his silky smooth french accent as he was about to pick up the fallen cup of the spilled dessert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sin: the the man who Fabio fell in love with.