La Chancla Perdida Paraiso (A Novela)

Episode 2: Fabio Loses his Mind (p.4)

Image Image
"He has never loved before. Not like this...not so passionately..."

"YOU CLUMSY FOOL!" J.J. shouted.

Everyone in the restaurant turned their heads and watched as the waiter scooted away frightened by the look of rage on J.J.'s plump little face. His eyes burned with indignation and his entire features turned an ugly red. A giant brown stain colored his dress.

"This was designer made!" He cried again as he quickly grabbed a napkin and began to desperately try to remove the offending brown stain from his pink, spaghetti-strap dress. Fabio meanwhile, if J.J. would care to look over, was staring sorrily at the poor waiter who was blushing furiously at his clumsy mistake. J.J. though only cared about his dress which by now was stained further by the furious rubbing made from the napkin.

J.J. threw the napkin in the waiter's face. "YOU FOOL! This is the final time I ever come to this disgusting restaurant. Not only did you take forever to bring us our food, but you have ruined our date! Stupid!" He grabbed his leather purse and stormed off towards the exit not caring if Fabio followed or not.

"Excuse me, I gotta calm down my..." Fabio looked over at Sin and smiled crookedly. He put down a couple of bills on the table. "I hope that covers for J.J.'s outburst." he said to Sin and he began to quickly follow after J.J.
♠ ♠ ♠
No! You are the fool, J.J. D:<

If you guy's haven't noticed this entire thing is making fun of Spanish novelas.