Attention Reader: Frank's Diary.

Hurt.

Frank's Point Of View

"Are you going to eat any of that?" Gerard asked watching my fork move the food around on my plate.

"Yes, erm, it's hot. I'm waiting for it to cool down." I said.

"It's slush, It never was hot to Begin with. It's luke warm." Gerard pointed out.

"Oh yeah. I always forget." I said.

"You know. Your a bad lier Frank." Gerard kindly informed.

"I'm not lying." I defended.

"Yes, you are. And there you go again. You know, I have never actually seen you eat. I see you push the food around on your plate every meal. And your super skinny."

"Am not." I protested.

"Frank, seriously, you really are." At that comment I pushed my chair back and walked out the cafeteria.

Monday 1st march, 1997.

Gerard Way accused me of not eating and being underweight. I must admit, I don't eat but I'm not underweight. If you call bulges of fat underweight then maybe I would be. But I try so hard toloose lose weight, I never can though. And anyway nobody has ever noticed me not eat before and then Gerard comes and does...

Right now I really don't know what to think. Gerard talked to me as though I was messed up. I'm not messed up am I? But it hurts because I really like Gerard and I think I've scared him off now. Not that I've even done anythingscarey scary, wait a minute, what have I done? But I'm scared he doesn't like me. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't though, no body does, not even my parents. But the thing is I don't even know if Gerard is gay or not. It would really pain me to find out that he wasn't.

I'm getting to upset now. I gotta go.


Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update (:
I feel bad for Frank.
Please, comment :D
x