Status: complete [x all characters and ideas belong to the cast's. not stealing, just using for fanfic purproses

The Tunnels of Confession

Jack and Damien, along with the Twins, Zoey, Stevie Rae and her peculiar red fledglings, Heath, and Erik, are confined to the dark, musky tunnels by the old Depot inside the Tulsa city limits. The House of Night is no longer a safe haven for Zoey and her friends, but a place where dark magic is constantly being conjured, both physically and mentally. When a particular red fledgling, Kramisha, discovers her goddess-given gift to write poems-- almost like clues-- to the answers to questions that would otherwise boggle the group's mind, Miss Redbird knows something must be done. A plan is soon made, insisting that Zoey returns to the dangerous House Of Night so that her body does not start rejecting the Change into a vampyre, although her "nerd herd", as Aphrodite would call them, insist upon going with her. However, Zoey Redbird can only bring her friends with affinities for elements-- Damien, "Aphrodite" (who is going to conjure Spirit while Zoey manifests Earth), Shaunee, and Erin. How will emotional-to-the-extreme Jack deal with his boyfriend's absence, especially when it could lead to his very death?