Status: On Hiatus

You Will Be Given Love

“You can travel the world, but you can't run away from the person you are in your heart,”

They say that if you feel the soft awareness of the present moment take over every cell of your being and if you feel the life that flows through you and that are you, then you’re at peace with your mind, body and soul. They also say if you have this feeling inside of you then you’ll find home no matter where you go.

“You can be who you want to be, make us believe in you, keep all your light in the dark,”

They also say that if you’re happy with everything you are then life becomes as a miracle – a door to something much more than you thought there is.

“Be searching for truth, you must look in the mirror and make sense of what you can see,”

And if you feel like you’re lost and don’t know your way back home, just stop and listen. Just listen to the million thoughts that go through your head and remember – they’re just thoughts and not all of them are important. Remember to feel the life that flows through you and keep in mind – it is you. You’re the life, you’re the home.

“They say learning to love yourself is the first step that you take when you want to be real,”

And if you’re sick and tired of your image in the mirror then do a little change. Say “I love you anyway” and you’ll feel the warmth taking over every cell of your body. Say “I love you”, even whisper it at first, and you’ll feel the love. Say “I love you” in a stern voice, with confidence and love and you’ll feel how your heart implodes within.

“Flying on planes to exotic locations won't teach you how you really feel,”

And it doesn’t matter where you are right now, right this moment, you can still make a change and you can do it because all you have, all you’ll ever have is this moment.

“Face up to the fact that you are who you are and nothing can change that belief,”

People around you will state their opinions based upon their beliefs, but remember, those are their thoughts and their beliefs and they won’t become your thoughts until you accept them. See yourself as a person who has his or her own beliefs and opinions and just say them out loud.

“Now I know it's not so far to where I go, the hardest part is inside me,
I need to just be, just be

I was lost and I'm still lost, but I feel so much better.”


I can do it, no matter what.
  1. Chapter One
    “You’re the most caring, warmhearted person I have ever met in my life. Don’t you ever let someone get you down, you got it?” He smiled and that was enough.
  2. Chapter Two
    He looked up at me and smiled. “I feel good,” he admitted. “I thought it would be worse but I actually feel pretty good.”
  3. Chapter Three
    “I know you want to, come on baby.” The voice whispered in my ear as something nibbled at my earlobe.