Say You Remember Me

The Ugly Truth

I giggled, watching Booth mumbling in his sleep. Unfortunately, it wasn’t anything that had to do with me. The man was impossibly impenetrable when it came to me. Of course, I wouldn’t say a vampire ever orgasms….but it would have been hilarious if Booth had! He didn’t, though; didn’t even look like he wanted to.

Human boys were a lot more fun to toy with that way. It was more of a challenge to toy with a vampire—which I loved a challenge—and to toy with a vampire older than me was even harder—and better. Booth might, though, be a little harder to crack than I originally thought. Oh well. I got him enough to like me! But who didn’t adore me, anyway?

As I watched Booth I was reminded of the dreams I had last night. I usually didn’t dream, but when I did, my dreams didn’t suit my personality at all. It was like a Nora Robert’s movie being played out in front of me—my dreams were about two hopeless romantics so, so in love with eachother. How sickening was that? It was down right appalling! To say I had “romantic” dreams of “hopeless lovers” was just….EWWWW!

I had the need to take a shower. So I did and was pleasantly surprised that Booth had fantastic water pressure. If the world ended and was over run by vampires—as it should be—then I should like to make a request to keep scalding hot showers with fantastic water pressure that would rip the flesh off your back.

After I got out, Booth was still asleep. Lazy ass. Well, it was morning. I was unusual chipper at this time of day. A little more than sleepy, I barrowed Booth’s laptop and played internet games. How did humans find them so fascinating?

After that I was bored.

I was regretting having stayed at Booth’s until the evil sun broke out. Though, Booth put on a great show. I rather enjoyed our sexual intercourse—haha!

But now I was bored and didn’t feel like sleeping and didn’t have a change of clothes or my own bed. So I boredly turned on Booth’s television and commenced to watching cop shows that everyone seemed to be obsessed over. Even Booth rather enjoyed these, as I saw many recordings of a show called NCIS and CSI and Law and Order. Me? I watched Supernatural; a highly inaccurate show about demons, but the men were very nice to look at, even if they were humans. But perhaps Hared Padeleki and Jensen Akles really weren’t humans? Ah, that would be delicious.

But I soon tired of it and watched the teenage soap opera Gossip Girl. Though I was very impressed by this boy’s—Nate—looks, his acting lacked, as everyone else’s did as well—especially this Chuck guy—and found the show impossibly boring. It wasn’t even worth to watch and mock, as Supernatural had been.

I gave into Booth’s cop recordings and in the CSI Miami found Adam Rodriguez very sexy. I was dissatisfied when it ended.

I fell asleep watching NCIS and woke up three hours later. Why couldn’t I sleep today? The sun wasn’t too bright today. It wasn’t too dark, either. Why was I having a troubling day?

I listened to much music on Booth’s large speakers—I decided I rather enjoyed the human band Nevershoutnever! and Avril Lavigne. However there was this….disdainful voice that made me wish to throw everything about the house and weep in surrender. This horrible voice could kill a even a vampire and I wondered how Booth could stand to listen to his wreckage of a voice. His lyrics fell in shambles as he sang the same chorus over and over and I thought I might be dying. Someone give me a stake to end the suffering!

I turned off the music, resisting the urge to rip out the speakers and chuck them across the room. I glanced at the CD cover and hissed at the horrible name that matched the horrible voice; David Bowie. The man—if not dead already—should seriously commit suicide. And not become a vampire. If vampires did take over the world soon, I wished death upon David Bowie first……and then Alec Baldwin. (I watched 30 Rock and other movies with him in it a while ago and decided I hated him most of all humans. But now David Bowie beat him).

I fell asleep listening to the soothing voices of Slipknot.
♠ ♠ ♠
*cry, cry* It's so hard to write that David Bowie sucks! *sob, sob* I mean, everyone loves him. I hate whatever-the-hell-her-name-is! I really do, though, all joking aside. She's hilarious and I love writing about her, but I hate her, too. Oh well.

You may notice the title from a (awesome) movie. If no one has seen it: go get it now! It's like my favorite movie now! It's the perfect of dirty vs. romantic. Not entirely a chic flick, but not entirely a "guy movie" either. It was hilarious. Katherine Heigl isn't my favorite actress and she was on my nerves, but it was amazing!

And Trouble, by Nevershoutnever!, is my new favorite song. I was listening to it today and thought "omg, this song is so Seth!" and he thought I was retarded when I told him to look it up and that it had him written all over it. Ah well, he'll laugh when he listens to it (if he remembers)

Wow, really long week, guys! My house almost flooded away(grammer wise, I don't know if I can really say "flooded away" but oh well) and it scared me shitless. I'm deathly afraid of water. It was really bad, though not as bad as Nashville, of course. Keep the families and friends of the people who died in your prayers. But, yeah, so our entire garage got flooded and our back yard(which is fairly large) was a giant swimming pool. S.C.A.R.Y!

And my horse decided to go psycho right in front of Seth so that was humiliating, especially since I cried right in front of him >.< Hey, she was being a stubborn bitch(she's 3, btw, so I'm not selling her) but he was riding my mom's horse and she started rearing up on him. He handled it very nice, it was so sexy. I told him this when my dad wasn't around, of course!

I also finished Shadow Souls(the newest Vampire Diaries book). I was disappointed, to say the least. Besides Elena and Damon activity, it was really very boring that made you believe it was leading up to something. And Elena was on my nerves, she's turned into a Bella with Stefan. Though she's WAY better than Bella, she does have that "I need you, Edward" with Stefan. It's annoying. Damon is much better. Amen?

STILL haven't been able to watch the past THREE episodes of VDs, I am so pissed! Especially since someone told me the guys were shirtless. Where have I been? I've been gearing up for that moment for a very long time! Hey, I know he's BEEN shirtless, it's just been a while.

Wow, I had lots to say, I guess! Well, I'll make up for this short chapter, BOAV next and Cecil action! Yay! Don't you just adore him? Anyway, hope this satisfies David Bowie haters(you sicken me) and hope your week was better than mine!

TTFN,
Hannah