Status: Comment and Rate please!!!!

Am I God's Child or Satan's Angel?

Deja vu

"Stay here, Amileya" Celia warned me, sitting me down right next to Melanie and her child, Max, who I adore so much. I looked up to Celia and watched as a sad smile came to her face. It was the kind of smile that she tried to force upon her features, but knowing that she has to leave me here with two humans and no protection brought sorrow to her face. She was like another mother to me. Even though, I hate the idea of having another mother, I can't help, but miss what my old mother did whenever Celia did the exact same thing to me. Sing me to sleep or read me to sleep. Play Candy Land with me. Watch Baby Loony Tunes with me. Make me my favorite pancakes.
So even though, it pains me at the thought of ever replacing my mother, I can't help, but be happy to have a parent figure by my side. I was always by myself. Alone. In the world of evil. I had to protect myself.
So when Celia bent down and planted a kiss on my forehead and brushed my hair from my eyes, I didn't want her to leave. I never expressed desperation unless I was facing death.
I held onto her hand and gave her my pleading eyes. "Don't leave" I said in a whisper.
This was how it happened two years ago. My house was attacked by vampires. My mom made me stay in the basement and told me that even if I heard screaming and crying, I couldn't go up there. I had to stay here with my baby brother, to protect him. She kissed me on my head and left. She was killed right there and than. Her last wish was for me to protect my two year old brother, but I couldn't even do that right. After killing my mom, they came looking for me. I tried to fight them up, but they ended up holding me still and made me watch my little brother's death.
First, they cut off every finger from his hands. His screams and cries made me want to crumble to the ground and curl up in a ball. And than, they ripped my brother's arms from his sockets. I screamed and screamed for them to stop, but they ignored me. They enjoyed my struggled, my screams, his cries of pain and for help. They enjoyed everything. Finally, they ripped my brother's head from his shoulders and they all laughed.
I wanted to---------
"I have to, sweetie" Celia said, looking at me sadly.
I shook my head. "Please, don't go!" I couldn't help, but let the tears fall from my eyes.
Celia looked over at Melanie, who had tears her own as she clutched her son to her chest, tightly. "Stay here and protect them, Amileya. Please stay here. They need you" Celia said, pulling me into a hug and running her fingers through my hair.
I wanted to argue, to protest that I was just six years old, that I couldn't protect crap, but my eyes flickered to Melanie and Max. And for a second, I saw my mom and my little bro.
So I gave in. I let go. But I didn't look at her with defeat. I glared at her. And for that moment, I started to hate her. It wasn't her fault. It's just... I've only known her for a couple of weeks, and she's already brought unneeded memories back above the surface and I've tried so hard within the two years to bury them deep down within.
"Don't be made at me, Amileya. Please" Celia pleaded, trying to get me to look her in the eyes. But I refuse.
"Just go" I said, probably abit too harsh.
Celia gave me one more look of sorrow and took off, leaving me here with two humans. I walked toward Melanie and Max, and sat next to them with my arms across my chest.
"You know, she loves you, right?" Melanie said, quietly.
"Whatever" was all I said.
Melanie tried to get me to talk, but she gave up when I wouldn't answer her. Maybe, it's a stupid thing to be angry at all of them. But I wasn't. I was more angry at myself for getting myself into this mess again. If I just stayed away from humans and werewolves, I wouldn't be in this situation. If I just jumped off a cliff, this wouldn't have happened. This would all be------------
BOOM!!!!!!
I jumped from the bench and looked around. Nothing. It was like the BOOM! never happened. It was quiet as ever.... Which scared me. What happened to the birds singing? All you could hear was the wind pushing the leaves on trees.
I turned several times around, sniffing for a scent, but I didn't smell anything either.
"AMILEYA!" Melanie screamed/warned.
My eyes locked with hers for only a second before I felt mysefl being lifted and thrown into a wall.
"If I were you, I would stay in your seat, Lovely Melanie-------- Oh, you see, I'm a mind reader-------- No, I will not kill you--------- Why? Because I'm generous like that--------- Shouldn't you be worrying about your son and not a hybreed you found on a street------" And with the last thing said, a cold hand gripped my neck and lifted me into the air. My eyes were blurry and blood was dripping from my forehead into my eyes. My breathing was suddenly stopped as the hand cut off my air supply. And my head was pounding.
Melanie screamed and screamed. But when another vampire came into view and told her to shut the hell up or he'll kill the little boy, she closed her mouth and threw me an appologetic look.
I was coughing and trying to breathe, but the hand on my throat forbidded me.
Suddenly, I was dropped to the ground. I didn't waste anytime, trying to breathe before I was on my feet in my fighting position. I wiped the blood from my eyes, but I kept my gaze on the two vampires. I have no chance against them. One of them are a mind reader and the other one looked like it was on steroids.
"Steroids!" the mind reader laughed, loudly. "She's freaking hilarious"
At the corner of my eye, I could see Melanie reaching into her purse to get her phone. But stupid me, when I saw it, I thought of it, and the mind reader snatched the purse from Melanie's grasp and slapped her across the face, making her fall to the ground.
"Mommy?" Max said, confused, reaching for his mother, but the mind reader grabbed him.
"Leave him alone!" I snarled. I was about to pounce, but the steroids guy took my arms and put them behind my back, painfully.
"How about we start with his fingers, hmm?" the mind reader suggested, taking out his switchblade.
"N-no" I gasped. Deja vu.
"Please... Don't... God" Melanie cried.
The mind reader pressed the blade to Max's index finger and was about to cut, but I quickly said, "I won't fight. I won't struggle. I'll do anything you say.... Just don't hurt him"
A smile spread onto his face when he heard this, and instantly dropped the boy.
"Good. That's what I want to hear" the mind reader exclaimed.
"Just let me.... say goodbye"
"Don't let her, Terr" the steroids guys piped in. "What if she makes a run for it?"
"And what? I can't run. If I do, you'd easily catch up with me or my friends here , and you'll kill us without hesitation" I protested, glaring at his face.
"She got a point, Hec. You should think more like her" Terr laughed.
Hec growled, but he still let me go. I looked at the two vampires. How could I put my back to them?
I turned to Melanie and my heart ached. She was crying so hard. Max held confusion in his eyes, but also fear.
"Can you tell Celia that I said goobye?" I asked Melanie, brushing my bangs from my eyes.
"We can distract them, Amileya. They'll be here any moment. They'll kill them" Melanie begged, ignoring my question.
I shook my head and repeated my question.
Melanie looked at me for a second before nodding her head in defeat.
"Also tell them, not to look for me" I added. "Goodbye, Melanie and Max. It was nice to know ya"
I turned my back on them and glared at the two vampires. I took a step towards them before feeling Melanie's arms wrap around me. "I can't... I can't let you do this" she whispered.
I shook my head. "Sleep" I told her, using my gift to make her lay down and sleep like there was no tomorrow. I did the same to Max, who looked like he needed it badly anyway.
"How'd you do that?" Hec gasped.
Terr stared at me, and I knew that he knew that I was special.
"It looks like we hit the jackpot, Hec" he said, and lifted me in his arms before using his vampire speed and running out of the ruined village.....

Celia's P.O.V.

It pained me to leave Amileya. It pained me even more when she told me to go away. I knew that I had to protect the humans. I couldn't just save one and watch all of my pack fight for their and the humans' lives.
I couldn't fight right. I couldn't remember my technique. I dodged, I hit, but than I get clombered from the side.
"CELIA!" Zach screamed. I thought I was about to get attacked from behind, so I twirled around only to see nothing. All the vampires were dead. Well, deader than they were.
"WHAT!" I shouted back, angry.
"Melanie just sent me a text! She said they need help! Keeler wants you and I to go help them" Zach said, quickly. Hearing his imprint is in danger was pratically ripping him to shreds inside. But I didn't care. All I could think about was Amileya. Was she indanger? Is she hurt? If a vampire touched her, I'll rip the bloodsucker apart by myself!
When Zach and I got there, he went instantly to his imprint and his son. He was angry to find a bruise was making it's way on her cheek and Max was absolutely terrified. I looked around, trying to see Amileya, but she was nowhere in sight.
I turned back to Melanie, and asked, "Where's Amileya?"
Melanie looked hesitant and didn't answer.
"WHERE IS SHE?!?" I shouted at her, which earned a back-off growl from Zach. But I couldn't help it, I was starting to shake. Melanie started to sob and Max was more confused than ever.
"She went with the bad men" Max answered instead, rubbing his eyes.
"WHAT!"
"I'm sorry! But she went by your order. You told her to protect us, and that's what she did! She protected us! She gave up her freedom so we could live" Melanie sobbed, hysterically. Zach pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back.
I stood there, dumbfounded. So this was all my fault! I'm so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!! Why did I tell her that?! She was only six! She needed me! She begged for me to stay with her!
"DAMN IT" I roared, slamming my fist into a nearby cemented wall, which in return, I got all my knuckles broken.
"Calm down!" Zach shouted at me.
"Don't tell me to calm down!" I hissed at him.
"Celia, we can still find them------"
"She said not to" Melanie added.
"Well, I don't care" I told her, harshly.
"I don't think you guys have a chance.... One of the guys could read minds and the other looked as big as a bear" Melanie said.
"Don't doubt our abilities, human!" I snarled at her, taking a few steps toward her. I was still shaking, violently.
Zach stepped in my way and pushed me to a wall, roughly.
"You need to calm the fuck down, Celia! Turning on one another won't help Amileya at all!" Zach growled at me.
I bowed my head, slightly, and nodded. He was right.
"I'm sorry, Melanie. I just keep forgetting humans aren't strong enough against the Creatures of the Night" I said to her.
She nodded, but she couldn't help when more tears fell from her brown eyes.
Just, don't let them kill you, Amileya, I said in my head, praying to any God above to help her.