Instant Trouble

Dad

My mum didn’t speak to me for the rest of the day. She was pretty pissed off.
I really wanted to know why she didn’t like my dad but I guess she wasn’t in the mood to answer. I was surprised to hear the door bell go off at about 10 o'clock. I walked to the edge of the stair banister and listened.

"Hello. Long time no see," I heard my dad's voice.

What the hell was wrong with him? Was he asking for a death wish?

"Sven. I see you have found my daughter." my mum hissed.

"She is my daughter as well."

My mum muttered something I couldn’t hear.
I strained my ears but a car had decided to go past at that precise moment.

I heard the door slam and I walked down stairs.

"Dad?" I called.

My mum turned around.

"Your dads left hunny. He’s not worth it."

"How can you say that? You haven’t even let me get to know him. You stopped him from being in my life and now he's here he isn’t going away." I screamed.

I expected my mum to scream back, but she just opened her mouth like a goldfish.

"fine." she muttered and she walked off.
I could have sworn I heard her sniff. I felt really bad now. I reached my room and turned on the computer. Dad was online but at the moment I didn’t wan tot speak to him.

I sighed and looked at the clock.
What was I going to do?