Status: Completed! Sequal;; Hold Tight to Your Vampire. (:

Dance in the Dark.

14. Let's Start a Riot!

[[Lucky's POV]]

"Alice, Alice you have to come out sooner or later. Vampire hybrid or not you have to come out and eat something! I know the human side of you is dying for a Kit Kat or something! Coke especially!" I said at Alice's door.

It's been nearly five days since the dance when her and Aster kissed and neither have been at school and Alice has locked herself in her room.

Everything's been such a mess lately...At least Miss Jo-Anna believes she has a really bad cold..

[[Alice's POV]]

"...have to come out and eat something! I know the human side of you is dying for a Kit Kat or something! Coke especially!" Lucky said at my door. I remained silent, staring out my window like I had been the last five days.

At last I heard her huff and leave. I'm sorry, Lucky, but just...not now... I thought.

[[[Flashback]]]

Aster and I stared at each other, surprise written on both of our faces, and he stepped away.

"I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have..." He said, shaking his head and stepping back more and more.

I wanted to tell him it was fine, but I couldn't find my voice. Just tears coming to my onyx eyes.

It didn't take Aster long to get to the doors and dissapear. All eyes came on me and I ran as fast as I could and cried.

This night couldn't get any worse...


[[[End Flashback]]]

For the last five days I've been in my room by myself with my door locked, not ready to face the world. Aster was my first kiss and I could sense he regretted it. But much like Renesmee Cullen, I could see something buried deep in his thoughts when he kissed me.

But what was that something..?

[[Damon's POV]]

"She still locked up there?" I asked, seeing Lucky come down.

The girl nodded. "Yeah..I hope she comes out soon, she'll probably starve herself to death..." She paused, and added, "You're her dad, maybe you could say something to her."

"Yeah, Damon," Elena piped in. Damn, now I've got to listen to what her and my foolish little brother have to say, I thought. "Lucky's right. You're her dad, maybe you could say something to her to get her out."

I went to say something, and paused. I looked at Stefan and he looked at me the same way. "Is something wrong?" Lucky asked.

"Yeah, someone's outside.." I narrowed my eyes and stood up, ready to attack.

As soon as the door blew open and I saw a female figure slide in through the dust and what not, I knew it could only be one of Kat's psychotic friends.

"Who missed me?!" Yupp, Kai St. Claire. Fucking, joy.

"Kai!" Elena said, happily. Damn.

"Wait, where's Kat..?" Kai said, very confused and concerned. "DAMON WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BEST FRIEND....S?!?!" She added the 's' when she noticed Ashiee and Laura were no where to be seen either.

Kai ran up to me as fast as she could and grabbed me by the collar tight as she could growling, "Where the hell are my three best friends?!" through her teeth.

I sighed. "Kat's been kid napped, and Ashiee and Laura are temporarily back in Salem. Now let me go you fruit loop."

"FRUIT LOOP?!?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A FRUIT LOOP?!?!"

"You, of course."

"I AM NOT A FRUIT LOOP, BELIEVE IT!" Did she just make a Naruto reference..?

"Kai, put him down." A calm voice said in the doorway of the blown off front door.

"See, I told you they were alive." I mocked at Kai. "Now put me down before I have to hurt one of Kat's friends."

She narrowed her eyes, growled, and released me.

"Ashiee! Laura! How great to see you guys again!" She ran over and hugged the two. I rolled my eyes. Yupp, I'm so going to hell.

I sighed, and walked upstairs to talk to my...daughter...
♠ ♠ ♠
This one's for my three besties, Lauren (seven years and counting!), Ashiee (update your Damon story missy ;D], And Amy (who is Kai and loves to change her god damn mibba name every freaking day!! hahaa.).
I told you Kai would return!
And Ashiee and Laura have followed(:
Now what is to come..?
Will Damon actually get through to Alice..?
What's Aster's problem?
What's going to happen next?!
Find out in the next chapter of Dance in the Dark!
Maybe I should go into the TV business..haha.
Comment(:
Oh yes, and the chapter title, Let's Start a Riot!, goes out to Amy for being the crazy and loved Kai for always being the riot starter and loving to tick off Damon(:
Hahaa.