Status: Completed! Sequal;; Hold Tight to Your Vampire. (:

Dance in the Dark.

o3. Smile Like You Mean It.

I thought Damon was going to pass out at the words, 'your daughter'. If I hadn't trained myself not to show any emotion I'd probably be laughing.

"Daughter?" He said. Did his eye twitch?

Stefan nodded.

"How do I have a...daughter...?"

I raised an eyebrow. "I'm guessing when you fucked my mom."

Stefan and Elena looked like they could laugh after that one. Yeah, I pick up a lot from my mama when we have our talks.

Damon went to say something when my necklace caught his eyes. "What's that?"

"My mama's ring. The engagement ring you gave her if I am not mistaken." Eye twitch. "She gave it to me when I was two, I haven't taken it off since. She told me it'd protect me."

"Has it?"

"I'm still here, aren't I?"

"Damon, Dylan shoved a knive through her wrist." Elena spoke up. I rolled up my sleeve again and caused Damon's eye to twitch again.

"Doesn't that hurt?" He asked.

I shook my head. "You learn not to feel anything after being beaten daily and being a hybrid."

"Hybrid?"

"Like Renesmee Cullen in the Twilight saga." Elena suggested.

"Quite like her. Technically I'm three, but physically I'm fourteen. I'll probably stop aging when I get to 17 or 18."

Damon came and sat on the arm rest of the couch. "If you're my daughter, who's your mom?"

"Kathralyn Knight Sterling." Uh, duhh?

He narrowed his eyes. "And your name would be?"

I sighed. "I am Alice Renee Sterling-Salvatore." Bet he'll shut up now.

"Damon," Stefan said. "She's yours and Kat's daughter, there's no mistake in it."

"Yeah, look at the eyes." Elena added.

His black eyes met mine and I saw right through him finally. He looked like he could cry.

"You miss her." I said solemnly.

"What?"

"You miss her. A lot. I can see it in your eyes."

"How can you see anything, they're black and cold as ice." Stefan said.

"Because I can read people by making eye contact."

Damon smiled. "I'm fine, really."

"Smile like you mean it. That's complete bullshit right there Damon Salvatore." Elena and Stefan looked like they could laugh and Damon's jaw nearly hit the floor.

"Well, aren't you a ray of sunshine."

"I'm a vengful bitch for everything that's happened in the last few years. I want to save my mama and make those sick, twisted bastards pay for everything they've done."

"Well, I can see your mom's been teaching you English. Where is she?" Now he was getting serious.

"I'm not sure at the moment. Dylan and Andy moved us each week so they couldn't be found. Then they met Steph and Roxie in aparently Atlanta from where I just ran away from so I don't know what's going on there. When Steph and Roxie were over were the only break times I ever got. Steph always liked taking me to ballet classes." That put a small smile on my face.

"You're a ballet dancer?" Elena asked.

I nodded. "I loved ballet. Steph always made me a DVD that I got to show my mama. She loved watching me dance. My teacher said I'm a natural. I was always better and learned quicker than the other girls. It was my escape. When Dylan and Andy weren't home, I'd show my mama in person what I knew. She loved watching me dance. Said I looked like a little angel."

Damon's eyes were soft again. "Do you still want to dance?"

"I'd say more than anything, but I want my mama more than anything."

"We'll find her, I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Damon making a promise he may not be able to keep or will they find Kat..?
Will Alice get back into dancing..?
More to come I promise you that loves!
Comment!!
^w^