Status: Completed! Sequal;; Hold Tight to Your Vampire. (:

Dance in the Dark.

33. Shut Up And Turn Me!

[[Aster's POV]]

"Starr already called Kat's cell and told her," Alex started, but paused to hold down a malevolent Alice. "And told her Alice is here and it is not looking good."

It broke my heart to see Alice like this.

I bent down to pull her into my arms, when Alex cut in, "Bro, I don't think you want to do that unless you're suicidal or something."

"We know 'ya love her, but I don't think death is worth it." James added.

"No." I replied coldly. "Death is worth it. Let her go."

James and Alex gave me their, 'You're fucking kidding me, right?' look and I shook my head.

"If she attacks you, we're going to say we told you so." Alex said, slowly loosening his grip.

I nodded, and as soon as they let her go I grabbed her and held her close to me, feeling her very slowly calm down.

"I'll be damned." Alex said, standing up.

"Dude, you are damned." James joked.

"W-what's wrong w-with m-me...A-Aster..?" Alice asked, I could feel her crying into my shoulder.

"Hush, now. You'll be fine, love. I promise."

Alex mouthed, 'Don't make empty promises.' and I flipped him off.

Within minutes, Damon, Kat, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, and Ashiee were here. Kat looked like she could cry her eyes out at the sight of Alice.

"She was freaking out when we found her and as soon as Aster had hold of her, she's been mostly okay and sobbing." Alex told Stefan and Damon quietly in the kitchen.

"What do you mean by 'freaking out'?" Stefan asked in the same hushed tone as Alex's.

"She was--and still is--covered in blood. It looks like she's been cut up a few times, her tears have become bloody, and it appears that she's..." Alex cut himself off knowing Stefan and Damon would know what he meant. I only held Alice closer.

"How the hell did this happen?" Damon questioned, in a hushed yell.

"Aster told us that Alice's spirit wasn't able to be in her own body and some Anna chick took her body over. Aster figured all this out and had an idea."

"What would the idea be..?" Stefan asked cautiously.

"That if he bit her and attempted to turn her he could unlock the vampiric side of her being a hybrid and make her a hybrid again. Everything worked fine I guess until her vampire half woke up fully and flipped out."

"You can hear them too.." Alice said quietly, her breathing and voice a little more steady now.

"What do you mean?" I asked, stroking her raven colour hair.

"Alex, Uncle Stefan, and Daddy. You can hear them talking too. And I think Alex is right..."

"W-what do you mean, Alice?"

She sat up and faced me, but neither of us let go of the other's hands at the least.

"A few hours ago I woke up in searing pain. It was unbearable…and it was like I was on fire on the inside. I was freezing cold outside, but it was like someone had lit a fire on the inside of my body. I was gripping my blankets so tight I ripped them to shreds. And as the pain grew worse it got harder to breathe. I was so scared I didn’t know what was happening to me…”

I knew that feeling. That same feeling happened to me about 126 years ago. Born mostly vampire with a sliver of human, I had to be…turned…

“After all of that, what happened?”

“I..I don’t really know. I remember looking around and being in the middle of a small town…blood everywhere…blood all over me…and people laying dead all around me…” Alice began to cry again and I held her close and hushed her.

“It’s alright, Alice.” I tried to soothe her.

“What’s happening to me, Aster?” Alice sobbed.

It was pointless of me not to tell her. If I didn’t, Damon probably would and that would not only scare the bajesus out of Kat but probably send Alice into a fear that could drive her to kill more on accident.

I stroked her cheek and swallowed hard. “Alice, this is definitely not going to be easy for me to say but..you’re on the verge of being turned…”

“What do you mean ‘on the verge of being turned’..?” Alice’s expression was scared beyond belief.

“I mean…you were born a hybrid, when I bit you in an attempt to bring back the vampire half of you, something must have caused you to be half turned..”

“Half turned? Like dhampir-hybrid half or literally half of turning someone?”

“Literally half turning someone. That’s what caused you so much pain, because I didn’t fully turn you. It’s all my fault, and I’m completely sorry, Alice..” For once in a very long time, I felt tears coming to my ice blue eyes.

Alice shook her head and put her hands on my cheeks. “It’s not your fault. Just…” She got choked up, but I knew what she was going to say.

I shook my head. “No, Alice. You deserve a lot better than—“

“No, Aster. I’m a big girl. I’ve been through hell and back and—“ Just before she could finish talking, the door busted open and a brunette guy came running in looking like he just jumped in an ally.

“Name’s Jared,” He started, out of breath. “I’m Cassie’s son, Alice’s cousin, Kat’s nephew, and Ashton isn’t freaking dead so either get ready to fight or run like hell!”

Everyone stared at him like he was crazy as he slammed the door shut behind him, locking it tightly.

“Cassie…?” Kat asked quietly. “But..how..?”

“It’s a long story I’ll explain later. But I can promise you now I’m—“

“He’s telling the truth.” Alice said, looking right into the kid’s eyes. “And Ashton was right behind him, too.”

Kat gasped, then clenched her fists. I almost got frightened thinking about Kat’s dhampir side deciding to make an appearance.

Alice pulled my attention back to her, her face completely serious. “What’s it gotta take for you to turn me?”

I was taken back by that, definitely.

“Alice I—“

“Aster,” Alice said, sternly. “No way in hell am I going to just sit back and watch Ashton laugh his ass off while he fights my family. I want pay back and I’m going to get it. I just don’t want to screw up and tear apart my family on mistake. So just shut up and turn me!” As Alice finished her sentence, a loud banging and laughter came from the other side of the door.

I shook my head, trying to get a hold of some words. “For most vampires, it’s an exchange of blood. But the Shaddix family loves to be different. In our family, you just have to honestly admit you want it and then you’re pretty much stuck with that person for the entire eternity.”

“Whatever works. So what exactly do I have to do?”

“Come on, Kat. I haven’t seen you in a while! And little Alice, oh I miss you both.” Ashton played, laughing outside.

“Just honestly admit you want this and you’re willing to be with me forever!”

“Aster Shaddix, I want you to turn me and I want to be with you forever, nothing getting in our ways, definitely not goddamn Ashton!” Alice said, her red eyes darkening to onyx with each word.

A fire burned inside me and much as I did (though I still didn’t) want to, I bit down hard on Alice’s pale neck causing her to gasp in pain and clutch to my t-shirt just as Ashton began to kick down the door.

As her grip loosened, Kat’s anger rose and her eyes changed colour. I could feel Alice grinning, ready for some much needed revenge.

This should be fun.

Damon Salvatore Quote I;;

” You’ll have no idea what came when I'm about to play.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let the games begin!
What's going to happen now?
What's happened to Alice?
How pissed is Kat?
Who's gonna die!?
Comment!
(:
Also, the Damon quote really is a Damon quote. I just forgot from what episode. It's from the begining though, I know that.
And I would have update yesterday, but I'm in some drama so I couldn't.
But for now,
Comment and recieve updates!
:D