Status: Completed! Sequal;; Hold Tight to Your Vampire. (:

Dance in the Dark.

36. Uncle Aiden, Jared, and Oh Shit, Tuesday.

[[Alice's POV]]

Something still didn’t feel right. There was something about last night I was definitely missing here.

I closed my eyes and thought back as hard as I could. Then it came to me. That boy…

“What about that guy…uhm…uh…Jared!” I said.

Mama’s face lightened, and quickly dropped. “Jared turned out to be your cousin.”

“Cousin? What? B-but…how? What?” I stuttered, completely confused.

“I had two sisters and a brother,” Mama started.

I raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean had?”

“My two sisters, Luna and Cassie, are both dead. As for my brother,” Mama was cut off by a knocking at the door and a…howl? “As for my brother Aiden, I do believe he’s at the door.”

“This family is so screwed up…” I muttered to myself.

Aster chuckled. “It’s not as bad as mine, believe me.”

“So that’s my little niece, huh Kit Kat?” A guy’s voice came, entering the living room.

“Are you sure he’s not your uncle, Aster?” I whispered to him. My ‘uncle’ could pass for Aster’s long lost brother probably. He had the black hair and everything to cover it. Well, everything up to the giant grin, howling, and somewhat peppy attitude.

“If that was my uncle, that would be family I would intend on avoiding as much as I can.” Aster murmured back.

“So you’re little Alice, hm?” Aiden said, sitting on the coffee table in front of me and Aster.

I nodded slowly, not sure how to react.

Aiden glanced back to mama, “Would you like me to tell her?”

“I suppose it doesn’t matter, but she should know.” Mama replied. I was getting tired of people talking about me like I wasn’t here.

“I’m your mom’s big brother; we had two sisters, Cassie and Luna. We thought Cassie was dead long ago, turns out she wasn’t. And she conveniently forgot to tell us she had a kid, too. When we first found out, we freaked out because we thought it was Ashton’s kid since Ashton turned her and blah, blah, blah. It’s not.”

Ashiee mouthed ‘thank freaking god’ from the island in the kitchen.

“But Jared didn’t exactly get to tell us who is dad is.”

“Why?”

“Because once you and your mom were knocked out cold, Ashton’s freakish brothers came by for a little visit. I was actually on their trail and got there just after they had.”

“The kid’s dead, isn’t he?” I said, no emotion in my voice what-so-ever.

Aiden nodded. “We’re still trying to find out any more information that we can on Jared, but for now Ashton and his brothers are done with but Andrew got his hands on Jared.”

“So Jared was a good guy, than?” Laura piped in.

Aiden nodded again. “Yeah. All we know right now is that his name is Jared Russo, he was about fifteen or sixteen, he was clearly in some kind of trouble with the trio of deranged brothers, and he has his father’s last name.”

“Everybody dies in this damned town…” I muttered, holding my head in my hand.

“No, Alice.” Daddy said. “Everyone gets killed in this damned town.”

“Same difference. Either way someone always ends up dead and it’s always considered an ‘animal attack’.” I fought. Though technically, it is an animal attack… I thought.

“Most of that was because of Ashton, some of it,” Aiden gave Daddy a look who just shrugged, “was bound to have happened anyways.”

I sighed, and then it struck me.

“Shit…” I muttered. “What day is it today?”

“Sunday, why?” Laura answered.

“No, what day. Like number.”

“Uhm…the thirteenth.” Ashiee replied upon checking her phone.

“Damn!” I yelled, jumping out of the chair and knocking Aster onto his ass.

“Jesus Christ, Alice!” Aster said.

“The last day of school! It’s Tuesday!” I was getting frantic.

“Yeah, so?” Aiden pondered, not knowing anything that’s been happening lately.

“So?! I have to sing for the entire freaking school on Tuesday! That’s so!” I yelled, running upstairs to pick out some songs.

[[Aster’s POV]]

“Dude, your girlfriend’s crazy.” Aiden said to me.

I didn’t reply, because I knew what was coming.

“I HEARD THAT!” Alice yelled from the top of the stairs.

“Crazy with perfect hearing.” I corrected.

Lucky Saybrook Quote I;;

”She’s my best friend, if anyone ever hurt her, I’d personally make sure they would regret it all eternity. I suppose I can be like a vengeance demon sometimes. Haha.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while again, huh? Hahaa.
This message right now goes out to my friend Ashiee Ivashkov,

Dear Ashiee,
Make a god damn sequal to Animal I have become or I'm quite sure you will piss off several people. Such as myself.
Many people love your story. Example; you have what, twelve pages of comments? And how many subscribers? Make a sequal chikita.
(:

Anyone that loves Ashiee's story, Animal I have become, you tell that girl to make a sequal if you damn well want one! ;)
Anyways, great story Ashiee(: Many would hate to see it stop there.

Well, I suppose that's 'bout it for today. Hahaa.
Now you know more bout this mysterious Jared, but, oops, he's dead too. Hahaa.
What's to come for everyone in Mystic Falls...?
Comments make me updatee(: