Status: Completed! Sequal;; Hold Tight to Your Vampire. (:

Dance in the Dark.

o4. Where's My Angel?

I leaned out the window of my room as the wind brushed my face and made my black hair blow back in the wind. The moonlight shined perfectly on my face and I felt...happy.

"You little bitch..You escaped us once, not twice." I was broken out of my fantasy, and yanked out of the window, landing on the pavement with a loud and painful thud.

I could feel the tears forming in my onyx eyes. 'But I never cry...' I thought.

"You and your mom will pay dearly for this, love." Andy said from behind me.

"Not my mama!" I screamed, now standing with blood dripping down my legs, elbows, and the side of my face. Instead of normal tears, I was crying blood too.

"It's your own damn fault for leaving." Dylan took me by the throat and threw me hard against a wall.

"I thought you were my little fighter.." My mama's figure appeared behind Dylan.

"I am mama...I am..." I whimpered.

"As soon as you found him, you gave up. Why Alice, why?" She looked so sad.

"Mama please! No!"


I shot up screaming and crying. Damon ran in and held me close.

"Shh, hun. It's okay. It was just a dream." He soothed.

I touched the necklace and a vision of my mama came to my eyes.

"Where is she, Kat?!" Dylan yelled in her bloody face.

"I'd never tell the likes of you." My mama spat back at him. "My baby girl's a fighter and she'll take both of you down."

"Good luck with that." Andy said, slapping her across the face. She coughed up blood and yet still smiled out of hope for me.


"She's not doing well, Damon." I said, tears still running down my face.

"What do you mean?" I looked him in the eyes and told him what I saw.

"She's only holding in for me. What if we can't stop them in time, I don't want my mama to die...Not by their hands." The ring around my neck glowed a bright red.

You can do it, baby girl. I believe in you. Mama's voice rang in my head.

"We both have a connection to her, Damon. Her ring and my magic, and your love for her."

[[Damon's POV]]

Alice was right, I do still love Kat. I have for the last three years non stop.

I can see Kat's fight in Alice. I can see her attitude, her love of things, and the inner bitch. But Alice does have some kind of connection to her.

"If we were in Vampire Academy, I'd be Shadow Kissed to her." Alice said.

I raised an eyebrow.

"The ring connects me to her spirit and our bond connects me to her. If I focus hard enough, I can enter her spirit like Rose does to Lissa. And if you focused hard enough, you could probably find her too."

"Than we'll practice tomorrow. For now, sleep, hun." She nodded and laid back down under the covers.

I walked out and leaned against the door, where's my angel...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Four in a day!!
Whoo!
New record for me I think!
Hahaa.
Comment!!
^.^