Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

Well, hello.

I ran into school, knowing I was at least 15 minutes late. This morning I woke up, realized the time, threw on some jeans, and ran out the door. So, I didn't even know what I really looked like. But I went to my first class with my head held high. I'm a very confident person, I don't allow people to get me down. I one of those people who go into a new day with a smile. I guess you should know, my name is Tara Edmonton. I'm 15, and I've never really had a serious boyfriend. Today is the first day of school and I'm hoping this year will be different.

"Sorry I'm late, yes yes.. I realize it's the first day of school, and I apologize!" I told my teacher as I ran into Science class. I heard a few people laugh from behind me, and I could tell one laugh was the laugh of my best friend, Megan Mars. I smiled to myself and waited for my teachers reply.
"Oh, uh.. yeah." He said looking at his attendance sheet. "Well, you're lucky - I didn't mark you down as absent or late just yet. I was too busy introducing our new student, Derek Smith. Please continue, Derek, I apologize for Tara rudeness." I felt myself blush as I turned around to look at the new guy. I guess I should admit.. he was damn good looking. Not really my type though. He looked as if he would be part of the popular group, and that's not where I would ever want to be. But he was in my seat.... so, It's not like i'm gonna go on this day without talking to him. I walked straight towards him, and he gained a smirk on his face. Once I finally reached my seat, I leaned in close and whispered in his ear..
"Get out of my seat, new kid." As I leaned back I realized his smirk was gone, and his cheeks were bright red. I smiled to him and he gathered his things and moved to the seat beside me.

It was finally the end of the day and me and Derek actually got along really well. As I walked outside and started towards my house, I noticed Derek was behind me. I didn't feel like talking, so I just continued walking. That's when I felt a hand on my arm and pulled me sideways.
"Hey cutie, you've got a really nice body.. I like it." whispered a voice that I didn't know. I started feeling really uncomfortable and pushed the guy away and looked at his face. He was probably in his late 20's. I turned to run, but he pulled me back. "Don't ruun, I like you." He said as he started to look up and down my body.
"HELP!" I yelled, thinking someone was close enough to hear. Derek was probably far gone by now.
"Shut up, bitch!" The stranger said as he slapped me across the face. And started groping my body. He then pushed me to the ground and started to remove my jeans. I squirmed but couldn't break free. I closed my eyes and within seconds I didn't feel his weight and sweaty hands on top of me anymore.
"Hey man, what the fuc-" And that's when I heard him fall to the ground. I opened my eyes, and there was Derek, with his hand outreached towards me. I realized that my eyes were filled with tears and I was shaking uncontrollably.