Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

The play

---Tara's POV---
I felt him press his lips to my cheek and I sighed. He was supposed to give me a ride home later but I didn't know yet if he would stay over or not. As he started to pull away, I leaned further in to try and make it last. As he pulled away his eyes squeezed shut. Whether he knew it or not, there was passion and love between us, there was no way of denying it. I heard the crowd clap as the curtain fell, for a few seconds it was just us on stage. He looked me straight in the eyes. I then felt my body take over and I grabbed both sides of his face and pulled him down for one passionate kiss. I squeezed my eyes shut and put all the passion that I could into the kiss. He then put his hands on my waist...

---Derek's POV---
She kissed me.. she kissed me hard. There was so much passion in that one kiss that I couldn't control myself. I grabbed her hips and pulled her as close to me as she could get. There was so much intensity I felt that my knees were about to buckle. She was the one I wanted, and now that I knew for sure, I couldn't let her go.
There's just one problem.. Anne told me I can't have anything to do with Tara. I almost backed down until she reminded me of my father. She told me to be mean to her. I don't know how I'm supposed to do this, I need her in my life.
How do you choose between family and the love of your life?
I let go of the kiss but let my lips hover above hers. I could feel both our hearts beating out of our chests and our breathing get heavy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. (: