Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

Thanks for that.

---Tara's POV---

No one ended up finding out about the kiss. I mean, that's good I guess.
After the kiss happened, the other actors/actresses started walking in. Me and Derek just kind of looked at each other. I mean, where did that kiss come from? It just kind of happened. For some reason though, Derek ignored me for the rest of the night. I decided to go up and talk to him but as he saw me coming, I swore I saw him roll his eyes. Did I do something wrong?
"Hey guys." I said to Derek and his close friend, Max. Max kind of coughed and he looked down, he then peeked up at Derek. Yet, Derek seemed to be to busy smiling over at Anne, who winked back at him. What the heck was going on? "Uh, hello?" I said, confusion in my voice. Derek looked over at me with a disgusted look. My heart fell at that moment.
"Uh, hi?" Derek spat back at me. My stomach started to hurt. Why was he being so mean? I turned around and ran out of the room, no way was I letting him talk to me like that!

---Derek's POV---

I saw her run away, and my stomach clenched. It took everything I had not to run after her right then. I felt Anne's hand land on my shoulder, I shrugged it off.
"What do you want now, Anne?" I said with a rude tone. I turned to look at her, and a smirk played on her lips. "I don't want to do this. It's not fair, you can't do this." I said before I turned and walked off. Max followed after me laughing, he understood everything that was going on.
"So, You're gonna go after Tara, right?" He asked.
"No. I can't. I'll only hurt her. I've caused enough pain for her." I said, my voice flat.
"Are you crazy?" He stopped dead in his tracks.
"Go get Tara. I told you I'd drive you both home, and I want to leave." I said as I walked off towards the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only about 1-3 more chapters left guys!