Status: Be patient.

Lie to me

I don't know what to say

---Tara's POV---
I woke up right as he laid me onto my bed. He slowly removed my clothes, and sighed. I felt his hands brush my skin as he swiftly put his shirt on me. Since the shirt was longer, his hands trailed down to my thighs and he let go of the shirt. After a few seconds, I felt him lay next to me. Within seconds, I fell back asleep.

I woke with a jump at around 5am. I saw Derek laying next to me, after a few seconds I stood up and paced the room. I tore off his t-shirt, why did he have to make me feel like this? I stopped pacing and looked over at Derek, who was now standing up and walking towards me.
"Tara. I don't like Anne. I like you. Believe me please, It's all I want." I listened as the words came out of his mouth, but he didn't seem totally awake. That's when I remembered, when something was bothering Derek, he would sleepwalk. I stared into his eyes and braced myself for what I was about to do. The sound of my palm hitting his cheek echoed through the room. Derek woke up with a face full of shock. "Oh, my god. Did you just slap me?" He said with a shriek. I felt tears coming on as I looked back at him.
"Yes, actually I did." I said as a few tears fell from my eyes. His expression changed as he started to come closer with open arms. I slapped him again. That one, I didn't plan.. It just kinda happened. I regretted it after I saw the hurt in his eyes. Thats when I pushed him against the nearest wall and kissed him with all my might. I loved him so much. I needed him, whether he liked it or not.. and I was going to stick by him, whether he likes it or not. It didn't take long for Derek to kiss me back with more passion then I could've imagined. I tried to match with him the amount of passion, and the kiss started to get intense. I didn't realize that we were moving backwards until my back fell onto the bed. He managed to stay hovering over me slightly, and then the kiss started up again, his chest pressed up against mine. I felt both of our heartbeats accelerate and as we slowly moved upwards, my head finally reaching the pillow. His lips slowly moved from my mouth, to my ear, and down to my neck. As he did so, I started to glide my fingers over his well-defined abs. From the top, to the bottom. My fingers reached the top of his boxers. I ran my fingers over the top of the blue cotton boxers. His lips moved from my neck to my collarbone, and I let out a light sigh and started to slide his boxers down. He stopped abruptly and looked me straight in the eyes.
"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to if-" That's when I grabbed his hips and pulled him towards me.
"I'm sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
T H E E N D.

C O M M E N T , C O M M E N T , C O M M E N T ! ! !
That's the END! What'd you think? Should I make a sequel?