Status: Can't find inspiration...busy with school...it all adds up to this story being done. :) Thanks to all who subscribed and commented!

Adopted.

"But I like the view."

My fingers tingled along her bare cream colored skin that ran over her hip bones. We both moaned when our tongues touched. We moved as one, our lips in sync, our hands roaming where ever they pleased. She didn’t pull apart when my hands climbed higher up her stomach, just underneath her bra. I pulled her closer, never wanting to let go.
My face moved down to her neck. I bit and nibbled until I found her sweet spot. She moaned loudly when I sucked right under her ear. I could hear her panting in my ear. My nose traced lines along her collarbone and the scent of her sent shivers down my spine. It was a mix between vanilla cake and cucumbers.
I breathed her in, tingling all along my body. Her soft giggle rang in my ear. My hands roamed to her butt as hers stayed put behind my head. Her beautiful chocolate brown eyes looked down into my green ones. A sweet smile graced those perfect lips. But pain reflected in her eyes somewhere far away in her mind. Like something was bothering her even though she was focused on this moment.
Rather than ignore it like most horndog teenage guys, I showed concern for her.

“What’s wrong?” my eyebrows furrowed.

“Nothing,” she breathed out in a whisper.

I just gave her a look that said I wasn’t buying it. We layed there, limbs entangled. Her eyes sparkled. She had stolen my heart. There was no doubting that.

Mary Beth
Crap. Crap, crap, crap, CRAP!
He knew something was up. He knew something was wrong. Why did my brother have to be so sexy, caring, sweet, adorable, brave, kind, strong, wonderful…ARGH! I had fallen for my brother. This was not good. Not good at all.
He played bongo on my butt before he said to me,

“Come on,” gently shoving me off of him so he could get up.

My lips formed a pout as I saw him standing before me. He laughed before wrapping his strong arms around my middle and spinning me around in the air.

“You are absolutely amazing,” he whispered in my ear. Blush reached my cheeks.

A squeal escaped my lips as I got thrown over his shoulder. Giggles came from my mouth.

“Put me down!” I said.

He ignored my demand and said, “But I like the view.”

My face turned bright red. Grrr. Why did he have to be my brother?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait!
sorry if it's short.
i really dont know what im doing with this story.
comments would be nice.
the less comments, the longer the wait.
so comment!