Status: Working on it

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

05

“Wake up Alesana.” I heard in my head. It was the professor. Time for class.

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed the light shining through the window. Sitting up I nearly was sent into a heart attack as someone knocked on the door.

“Coming, Hold on!” I yelled to the backside of the door making my way to it. When I opened it there was a girl standing in the hallway about my age with a large smile on her face; she had white bangs framing her face and leather gloves on.

“Hi, I'm Rogue” she reached out and hugged me. She was too perky for the morning.
“Alesana,” I answered back pulling from the hug.

“I came to get you for class, you have them all with me; conceder me your tour guide.”

I nodded my head and moved out of the doorway so she could make her way into the room.

“I've got to pick out clothes, than I’ll be ready to go.” I told her with a smile. She sat down on the bed while I made my way into the closet to pick out clothes. After I decided on skinny jeans and a striped tank top. After slipping on the clothes I went back out to the main part of the room lifting my shirt to put on deodorant.

“Whoa, you have tattoos?” Rogue asked with a shocked voice looking at the brass knuckle tattoos on my hips and cherry blossoms up my side.

“Yeah, I got one on my sixteenth birthday and the other on my seventeenth.” I answered with a smile while spraying on my mom’s perfume.

I made my way to the bathroom to apply eyeliner when I got in there and turned the light on I was not alone.

“HEY!” Logan yelled, he was in there peeing, with the light off.

“Sorry” I yelled covering my eyes.

“You could of knocked!” he declared as I heard him zipping his jeans.

“Who pees with the light off?” I asked removing my hand from my eyes walking over to the mirror. I needed to get this done; I needed to get to class.

“I don't need the light on I know where to toilet is!” he stated like it was an obvious answer and just rolled my eyes and applied a thick layer of eyeliner.

He just simply walked out of the room.

When I came back into my room Rogue was still sitting on my bed with a smile.

“What was that all about?” she asked with a smile.

“Friggen sideburns over their pees with the light off.”

She giggled,
“Leave it to Logan. Ready to go?” she asked

“Yes sir ree bob.” She grabbed my hand with her gloved one and dragged me off to class.

----

“If it isn’t the peeping Tom,” Logan stated as I made my way into the Danger room for the last class of the day.

The day had gone by okay, I had made some new friends throughout the day and Rouge was pretty cool.

I sat down beside her in the class and she leaned towards my ear to whisper something.

“John has a crush on you,” she whispered with a giggle.

My eyes scanned to room until the boy in question came into my sight.

He was medium height and build with dark hair and eyes. He was talking to Bobby, Rouges boyfriend, flicking a Zippo lighter.

“Who told you that?” I asked back quietly.

“Bobby.” she answered in her thick southern accent with a smile.

“Okay you barrel full of monkeys, let the danger begin.” Logan said to the class and the room suddenly transformed into some battle ground with a giant robotic alien.

“Kill it!” He announced and slid out his claws. Once everyone began moving and using there mutation I began to feel light headed before everything went black, while my head and brain were spinning out of control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
Outfit