Status: Working on it

Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better

07

No one had to worry about the Danger room this week; Logan disappeared the night of the movie. Everyone was worried about him but there is also talk that he disappears a lot, Xavier says he’s fine and will return soon. But people had other bets that he wouldn’t besides Rogue; she knew he would come back stating that he wouldn’t leave her behind. Deep down I knew he would come back too.

So life at Xavier’s school went on, I actually felt like I belonged. I had made new friends such as Rogue, Kitty, Bobby, even John, although he continued to hit on me. I was even doing well in my 7 classes, the best I had ever done in any sort of school.

While Logan was away I was forced to test my mutant powers with Jean; seeing what I could do while she made a note of it, in a week we were at over 100 mutations.

XXXX

“Xavier, we need her to do physical fighting to see what she can really do, is Logan ever coming back?” Jean pleads in the oval office of Professor Xavier.

“He’s getting closer, I can hear his thoughts again.” Xavier leaned back closing his eyes concentrating on Logan’s thoughts.

“Why did he run off in the first place?” Ororo asked sitting on the edge of the desk in the room.

“He’s afraid of his feelings for Alesana, in his whole life, or the life he can remember, has he liked a woman for everything about her. Everything about them is constructed for each other; everything in his body pines to be with her, he needs her to survive.” Xavier informed the professors.

“So we’re just gonna let this happen?” Scott asked standing angrily. “She’s 17 for Christ sakes, Logan is pushing 35 and that’s how old we ASSUME he is!” Scott was outraged!

“Scott, we will let it happen, they create the end of the mutant human war, this is why Erick brought her to our attention, you really think they couldn’t help her without our help.”

“What do you mean, create the end of the mutant war?” Jean asked her eyebrow scrunching together in confusion.

“Their child will bring insight to the human world about mutants.”

“Their Child??” Ororo yelled out.

“Our Child?” Logan asked entering the office to hear the end of the conversation.

“Yes Logan, Alesana and You create salvation for mutants,” Xavier said calmly but with a small smile on his face, knowing the future of what would be.

“When?”

“You know I can’t tell you that Logan, it would change the future.”

He stormed out of the office for the third time since Alesana had arrived.

XXXXXXXXX

“I’m late for my class with Jean, see you later!” I informed Rogue and Bobby waving to them as I made my way back into the school.

As I was walking and thinking of what Jean and I had talked about, to do with my mutation and now I needed to learn to control them better, I walked into a wall, or at least what felt like a wall. From my position on the floor I could see that it wasn’t a wall at all, it was Logan.

He reached down to help me up, I grabbed his hand and allowed myself to be pulled up.

“Thanks, sorry about that!” I adjusted my shirt down over my hipbones and smiled.

“It’s fine, are you okay?” he asked looking me over, probably for blood.

“Yeah, I’m pretty hard headed.” I smiled again. Something about him didn’t allow the smile to slip off my face.

“Me too..” He said and slipped into his own world.

“Well, see you later,”

He was so cute. Cute and dangerous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
Outfit