Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

Jeffree Star Look-Alike

Twiggy giggled and dived under the nearest table, trying to hide from Abi, who was 'it' in the game of hide-and-go-seek-tag they were playing. He had no idea where she had gone, but seeing movement in the corner of the room caused him to dive for cover.

"Twiggy? Is that you?" Marilyn called quietly into the room.

Grinning, Twiggy poked his head out from under the table, receiving several glares from the few people who were eating there. "Right here!"

Marilyn walked over to him quickly, ignoring the sighs he got from the unhappy customers. Soon, he joined Twiggy under the table, both of them grinning happily at each other.

"Hi," Marilyn said quietly, then pulled Twiggy in for a passionate kiss. When they broke apart, Marilyn gently pushed Twiggy away.

"What is it?" Twiggy asked, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"You're it," Marilyn snickered, jumping up from under the table. "No tag backs!"

"You asshole!" Twiggy yelled back as he laughed and clamored out from under the table, though not before bumping his head. "I'll get you back for that!"

Marilyn turned to look back at Twiggy as he ran from the room and ran straight into a waitress, spilling her tray of drinks all over the floor and her apron. She opened her mouth as if she were preparing to scream obscenities at the black haired man before her. Marilyn's eyes widened and he bolted from the room as Twiggy chased after him, giggling.

"I'm really sorry!" the bassist yelled as an apology to the fuming woman as he ran by.

__________

"How long can they possibly take in there?" Trent asked in disbelief, referring to the fact that John and Ginger were still locked in the room they were assigned, leaving Tim and Trent sitting outside the door, victim to the moans emitted from both the men.

Tim didn't respond and instead nuzzled his head into Trent's neck. In a matter of seconds, Tim sat down on Trent's thighs, straddling the other man.

"Tim, no," Trent protested, trying to push off the other man. "Tim, I said no!"

"You dirty boys! You're going to hell! The both of you; straight to hell!" The yell caused both Tim and Trent to jump and look at who had made the noise. Standing there, glaring at them, was a furious looking elderly woman.

Trent shoved Tim off of him and pounded on the door. "Open the door, goddammit! Open the fucking door!" he shouted, not wanting to become a victim of a religious rant.

"Fuck off!" came the call from inside the room. Tim looked just as scared as Trent did, but his automatic instinct was to run for it, and that's just what he did.

"Tim, you asshole! Don't leave me here!" Trent yelled, chasing after Tim. They wound their way through the hallways and staircases of the hotel until they wound up in the lobby. From there, they turned down a random hallway.

In a matter of seconds, Tim ran into someone and both people fell to the ground.

"Watch where you're going asshole!" they yelled, the voice sounding oddly familiar. "Oh. It's you."

Elizabeth stood up with the help of Abi just as Marilyn and Twiggy rounded the corner as well.

"Tim!" Twiggy cried, running over to give the blonde man a hug. As they pulled apart and looked at each other in confusion, Elizabeth decided to continue what the others had begun.

Turning to Abi, she yelled, "Abi!" and pulled her in for a hug. Marilyn deadpanned and looked over at Trent, who happened to be doing the same thing.

Twiggy looked at everyone around him, then walked slowly over to Trent with a determined look on his face. Trent lost his deadpan expression and traded it for a genuinely confused one.

"Twiggy, what are y-"

"YOU'RE IT!" Twiggy shrieked, poking Trent before giggling and running away. Elizabeth stared at the confused singer for a moment before running after Twiggy, pulling Marilyn and Abi along with her.

Minutes later, they found themselves in the pool room with Twiggy perched on a chair, waiting for them with a grin on his face. The few people actually swimming began to climb out of the pool and head for the door, somehow knowing that a man with black dreadlocks donning a dress was not good news.

"Have you ever wondered what it would be like to throw all this shit in the pool?" Twiggy wondered aloud, motioning to the chairs and racks of towels that filled the room. At this, the few people lingering made straight for the door.

"Twiggy Ramirez, you better not do what I think you're going to do," Abi threatened as Twiggy hopped off the chair. The bassist simply shot her a sheepish smile and picked up the chair.

"Marilyn, would you like to join me?" Twiggy asked, sounding surprisingly innocent as he nodded to the chair next to the singer.

"I don't see why not," Marilyn shrugged, grabbing the chair. With a grunt of exertion, Twiggy threw the chair into the pool.

"Now I know what you mean," Abi sighed, looking at Elizabeth.

"Would you care to elaborate?" Elizabeth asked, not sure what her friend meant.

"When you said you had to pay for all the shit they break. Now I know what you mean." Abi motioned to Marilyn and Twiggy, who were throwing chairs and towels like it was a ritualistic event.

"Yeah, well. Might as well join in the fun, huh?" With that, Elizabeth grabbed a small table and hurled it into the pool, which earned her a high-five from Twiggy.

The sound of an opening door halted the actions of every person in the room and caused their heads to snap up.

"What do you think you're doing?!" the shout of a man in disbelief came from the closet in the room. That man - who was a janitor - stepped out of the cleaning closet and looked in horror at Marilyn, Twiggy, and Elizabeth, who were all staring at him with open mouths.

"Run, assholes!" Abi shouted as she sprinted for the door. The other three were broken from their unmoving state and followed Abi out the door.

__________

John peeked his head out of the door to their hotel room and looked at the spot where Trent and Tim used to be.

"Are they still out there?" Ginger asked from the bathroom, where he was straightening his hair.

"No," John responded with a hint of confusion. "Wonder where they could have gone."

At that moment, giggling and what could have been mistaken for a stampede sounded at the end of the hall. In the bathroom, Ginger sighed, not having to even see the source of the noise to know who it was.

"Pew pew pew!" Twiggy turned and fake-shot at Abi, Elizabeth, and Marilyn, who were all trying to duck for cover behind the protruding parts of the wall. Laughing triumphantly, Twiggy turned quickly only to trip over his own feet and fall onto the floor just in front of John, who was still looking out the door.

"I got you, asshole!" Marilyn yelled, bounding over to Twiggy. The singer plopped down on the other man's back and attempted to hold him down by gripping his arms.

"No! No, lemme go!" Twiggy shrieked, flailing his arms and legs like a child throwing a tantrum. "You're not being fair! Let me go!"

The door to the room that Pogo, Zim, and the hookers were inhabiting flew open with a fury, though it was disregarded by the wrestling men.

"Will you shut the fuck up?!" This shout caught everyone's attention and caused Marilyn and Twiggy to look up sheepishly at Pogo, who had been the one to yell. "We're trying to discuss Othello in here, and we don't need you assholes screaming out here."

John peeked his head around the doorframe to see Pogo glaring at Marilyn and Twiggy, who were staring at him with wide eyes.

"Sorry," Twiggy squeaked out from under Marilyn.

"You better be sorry. Now if I have to come out here again, you know exactly who's ass I'll be taking," he threatened, his gaze falling on Abi, who was peeking out from behind one of sections of protruding wall. With that, he smiled and turned back into the room. Silence fell over the room, which caused Ginger to come over and see what was going on.

"I see London, I see France, I see Twiggy's underpants!" Elizabeth hissed as she ran past the two men on the floor, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Only then did Abi notice that in Twiggy's struggle, he had wound up hiking his skirt up around his waist. This caused her to choke back laughter of her own as she followed behind Elizabeth, going wherever the girl planned on going.

Marilyn climbed off Twiggy and helped the other man up. With a grin, the bassist adjusted his dress and then ran after the girls, hauling Marilyn along with him.

The guitarist stood in the doorway and watched them run off, not sure what to think of the scene he had just witnessed. For as much as he wanted to join their 'adventure' he hardly considered no shirt or shoes appropriate wear for running through a hotel.

"Come back to bed?" Ginger offered, wrapping his arm around John's waist in order to turn him around.

John's response didn't come in the form of words, but in the slamming of the door in front of him.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth had managed to convince Marilyn to give her a piggy back ride, and Marilyn had convinced Twiggy to stop running through the goddamn halls, unless he wanted to be the one to bunk with Pogo.

"Why don't I get a piggy back ride?" Abi asked, glaring at Elizabeth and Marilyn.

"Because I asked first. Ha," Elizabeth said, sticking out her tongue at Abi.

"Well I'll keep that in mind the next time I ask you to do something and you decide that you don't want to do it, and then go draw obscene pictures with Twiggy and Pogo," Abi said. "Because technically, I asked first."

"That was different. It only counts if its something the both of us want, and I obviously didn't want to try to fix your computer-"

"The one that you broke," Abi interjected.

"I would much rather draw obscene pictures."

"I'm sure that says a lot about your character," Abi said, looking at Elizabeth in the same way a teacher looks at a misbehaving student.

"Oh, you're just jealous that I got a piggy back ride from Marilyn," Elizabeth sighed.

"Look, how about I give you both piggy back rides?" Marilyn asked.

"No! That will just feed her adulation!" Elizabeth cried, pointing dramatically at Abi, although Marilyn couldn't see her. Twiggy giggled obscenely at the unfamiliar word.

"My what?!" Abi asked, preparing to pull Elizabeth off Marilyn's back, drag her right back to her room, and throw her in to suffer the wrath of Pogo and his hookers.

"Your overenthusiastic devotion to Marilyn!" Elizabeth spit out in a rush as she tightened her grip around Marilyn's neck and buried her face in his long black hair.

"I don't know what to do with any of you anymore," Abi sighed, rubbing her face in frustration.

"Marilyn, your hair smells like strawberries!" Elizabeth announced suddenly. "What the hell do you use?"

"Suave Naturals in Fresh Mountain Strawberry," Twiggy piped up, grinning happily despite the confused and weirded out looks his was receiving from all three of the other people.

"I'm not even going to ask why you know exactly what he uses," Abi sighed.

"Even I don't know what I use," Marilyn pointed out.

"Well. That's not my problem, now is it?" Twiggy said righteously, leaving no room for argument.

The four of them fell silent as they reached the lobby once more, just in time to see the six hookers file out of the hotel, looking more refreshed and more put together than they had when they came in.

"Looks like Pogo is done with them," Abi said, stating the obvious. "I guess its safe for us to head back."

"We should probably take our time," Marilyn said. "You never really know what happened with them. He should have some time to clean up."

"You make a good point. We could go hang out in my room for a while," Abi suggested. Everyone voiced their approval for the offer, and Marilyn began to lead the crew back to Abigail's room.

__________

"Your room is way bigger than ours!" Elizabeth complained, hopping off of Marilyn's back as soon as Abi opened the door.

Abi deadpanned. "They're all the same size."

"Ours probably seems smaller because there's so many of us in there. There's no one in this one," Marilyn said, following Elizabeth into the room.

Soon, Twiggy was sprawled out on the middle of the floor, happily playing with Marilyn's pantleg. The singer had claimed an armchair as his own, while Elizabeth and Abi took a bed.

"Do you know what I have to do?" Elizabeth asked Abi seriously.

"No. What do you have to do?" Abi repeated as she grabbed the remote for the TV.

"I have to share a bed with Pogo."

Abi said nothing for a moment, just turned to look at her friend. Then, suddenly, she burst out laughing.

"What? What's so fucking funny?" Elizabeth demanded.

"Nothing, nothing... It's just..." Abi managed, before she broke out in another fit of tear-inducing giggles.

"You're an asshole," Elizabeth said, rolling her eyes while Abi wiped at her own.

"I'm sorry that you have to sleep with Pogo," Abi said, cracking a grin that she tried to bite down. "But now you will know how I feel."

"I hate you sometimes," Elizabeth said, snatching the neglected remote from Abi's hands. She began flipping through the channels quickly.

"WAIT!" Twiggy shouted suddenly. Elizabeth stopped channel-surfing. "Go back, I like that show."

Elizabeth flipped back a few channels until Twiggy was satisfied with one of them. As it turned out, he chose the Discovery Channel, where a documentary on lions was playing. Each time the large animal went in for a kill, Twiggy would giggle.

A half an hour later, the door swung open and Sara Lee walked into the room.

"Sara Lee!" Elizabeth squealed for the second time that day as she leaped up to give the drummer a hug. "Where did you go?"

Looking down at the girl with a confused expression, he replied, "... To get a Big Gulp."

"Oh. Well welcome back," Elizabeth said. She turned to sit back on the bed but was distracted by Twiggy's jealous puppy-dog eyes. "Oh Twiggy, you know I love you, too!"

Elizabeth hugged Twiggy before she and Sara Lee took their seats on the two different beds. From there, the only noises were the television and Twiggy's giggles.

Suddenly, Twiggy jumped up and glared at Sara Lee. The drummer's eyes widened in confusion.

"I want some of that," Twiggy stated, pointing at the drink in Sara Lee's hands. The drummer's eyes narrowed.

"Hell no. I payed good money for this. You can go get your own," Sara Lee stated defiantly, holding his cup away from Twiggy.

"I just want a sip! It wouldn't even be worth going to the fucking 7-11 to go get one," Twiggy whined, leaning back on Marilyn's legs.

"Well then find something else to drink, for fuck's sake! Besides, one sip will wind up being the whole fucking thing."

"This whole problem could be solved so much quicker if you'd just share your fucking-"

Twiggy was interrupted by the sound of a door flying open, banging into the wall, and then slammed shut. As they waited for the person the walk into view, the room was filled with an eerie silence.

Zim Zum stepped into the room, his face emotionless. Not a single jaw in the room remained in its upright position at the sight of the guitarist.

His hair had been teased to the point where it stuck up all over his head and the ends had been spray painted an unsightly yellow color. His eyelids had been messily painted bright fluorescent orange and his lips were hot pink. As if that weren't bad enough, his cheeks were flushed dark red, partially from a powdered blush and partially from his embarassment. He had been put in a sparkly pink minidress and strappy silver stiletto heels.

"When I get out of my shower, you all better be out of this fucking room," Zim warned. with that, he turned and walked into the shower.

"He looks like Jeffree Star!" Twiggy giggled quietly to Marilyn.

"Twiggy Ramirez, you will shut the fuck up if you like having a dick!" Zim shouted from the bathroom. Elizabeth stood and looked at Abi seriously.

"Good luck," she murmured, then motioned for Twiggy and Marilyn to follow her out of the room.

"Considering what Pogo did to Zim, I could say the same thing for you," Abi said, nodding to them as they left.

"Bye." Sara Lee waved to them as he stood up from Zim's bed.

"Well Sara Lee, it looks like it's time for bed."
♠ ♠ ♠
IT LIVES!
Considering my current living situations, there may not be an update for a while. I'm moving in a few weeks, and I'm not sure if we'll have an internet connection or not. :/
xoxo.