Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

A Beginner's Guide To Knitting

Elizabeth glared at the wall next to her side of the bed as everyone else in the room washed off their makeup and changed into their pajamas. She wasn't happy about the fact that she had to share a bed with Pogo, and it made her even less unhappy to know that he had already been up to some sort of mischevious act that resulted in Zim's terrible makeover.

Marilyn and Twiggy climbed into the remaining bed, murmuring quietly to each other about what the next day would hold in store for them. The girl in the bed refused to move as she felt the bed depress next to her, imagining Pogo's smirking face all the while.

"Goodnight!" Twiggy called into the room as Marilyn shut off the light.

"'Night," Elizabeth said, much less enthusiastically than Twiggy had.

"Goodnight. And I'm sure it will be good," Pogo laughed, the smirk audible in his voice. Elizabeth groaned inwardly and tried tucking her half of the blanket under her leg in hopes to dissuade the keyboardist.

"Well in that case, Pogo, I hope you have a terrible night, and Elizabeth, you have a damn good one," Marilyn offered, cuddling up against Twiggy.

Pogo chuckled, "Oh Marilyn. You're funny."

With that, silence ensued. All four of the people inhabiting the room remained awake, waiting for the right time to perform their lascivious acts. Or in some cases, try to scream and wake the others. After nearly forty-five minutes passed, someone shifted on Marilyn and Twiggy's bed. Seconds later, they began kissing and continued to shift around until a quiet moan escaped from Twiggy's mouth.

"Shh!" Marilyn warned before continuing his actions. The bassist groaned loudly only a few minutes later.

"Jesus Christ, Marilyn! Can't you keep your hands off Twiggy's dick for a few hours?!" Pogo exclaimed, faking being sleepy in order to keep the attention from his plans. As quietly as possible, the pair separated and the room fell silent again.

__________

Sara Lee and Abi chatted quietly under their blankets, waiting for Zim to get out of the shower and head to the bed of his own. Of course, they wouldn't dare talk when he got out, for fear he might snap at them. They assumed it was best to let him ride out this anger, since he rarely acted this way.

When the water shut off, both awaiting people slid under the covers and closed their mouths. The tense anticipation filling the room could practically be seen. Zim took a few minutes to dry off and dress before he entered the room quietly. He dropped the clothes in a pile and walked over to his bed.

"You okay?" Sara Lee asked. Abi tensed, waiting for the guitarist to snap.

"No," Zim sighed as he pulled back the covers and slid into his bed.

"Well, goodnight then," Abi said, nearly cringing as she waited for the reply. It never came. She almost shrugged before turning and snuggling into the warm blankets.

__________

"Tim, no. No! Tim, get the fuck off of me!" Trent shoved the smaller man from his lap. He landed on the end of the bed, pouting. "Oh come on, Tim. John and Ginger would kill us if we started fucking."

"Why?! They did it all day!" Tim whined as he glared at Trent.

"I know. But now its time for bed. I doubt they'd want us disturbing their sleep pattern, even though they fucked all day," Trent sighed. He didn't really want to do anything with Tim in the first place, despite the other man's attractive features.

"Sometimes I think you don't love me, Trent."

The singer nearly laughed as he climbed under the covers and motioned for Tim to do the same.

"Tim...?" Trent asked hesitantly after their lights had been turned off. John and Ginger were still occupying the bathroom, though it was quiet, so the worst was not assumed.

"Hm?" the bassist asked, already sounding sleepy. He snuggled into Trent's chest.

"Are we in... a relationship?" Trent nearly cringed at the word.

The blonde was silent for a moment before he responded. "Of course we are. Did you... did you want something more?"

The singer's speechlessness was interrupted by John's giggles as he and Ginger exited the bathroom. He didn't have the heart to dishearten the man next to him, but he didn't want to commit to something that he didn't want.

"Ginger, stop! We can't do that now," John hissed, trying to push Ginger back so that he wasn't nipping at the blonde's neck. The drummer simply smirked and pulled John to the bed.

"'Night," Tim called into the room, his voice partially muffled by the blanket and Trent's chest. Everyone mumbled back some sort of response as the final lights were shut off.

__________

"Pogo," Elizabeth warned as she felt the telltale warmth of the keyboardist's hand as he tried to skillfully slide his hand across her hip. "No."

"Aw, you're not fun," Pogo laughed quietly. After a few seconds of silence, Elizabeth felt the hand continue its path.

"Pogo, I said no!" she hissed, swatting his hand away.

"At least be glad you're not Abi. If you were, I'd already have taken advantage of you already," he grinned. "At least I'm giving you a chance to protest."

"Yeah, but you never fucking listen to me, so there's really no point in that."

"Are you saying you want me to get it over with?"

"I'm saying I want you to take your hand off me so I can sleep, thank you very much."

"So I only have to take my hand off, huh?"'

"Oh Pogo, for fuck's sake, just go to bed!" Elizabeth shoved his hand away once more as it began to creep up her thigh.

"Go to bed has so many meanings," Pogo pointed out, his hand trying to make it over her chest.

"Go to sleep, then," she offered, pushing the keyboardist's hands away. "And before you say you need to get off, you can go fuck yourself. Seriously, fuck yourself. In the bathroom."

"Well since you're getting specific, I don't need to get off, but I'd like to."

"Jesus Christ, Pogo! I'll just go sleep on the couch in Abi's room then," Elizabeth growled as she shoved herself up from the bed. In a matter of milliseconds she found herself shoved back onto the bed and pinned under Pogo's arm.

"You have two seconds before I scream."

"Just let me-"

"One."

"Explain that-"

"Two."

Before Elizabeth could even gather enough air to exhale, the keyboardist had silenced her by clamping his hand over her mouth. She tried to pry it off, but it was to no avail. The hand remained.

"Now you are going to listen to me. I will have my way with you. You will enjoy it. You will not scream. If you do, I'll just wait until later. Do you understand?" Pogo was nearly having a laughing attack. Elizabeth simply nodded.

__________

A knock on the door awoke Abi from her wonderful sleep. She was disoriented and it took her a few minutes to remember where she was at and why she felt the need to get up. The knocking continued.

"Hold on, I'm coming," she called quietly, trying not to wake Sara Lee or Zim. Sliding out of bed, Abi grabbed one of the blankets from the bed and wrapped it around her shoulders before answering to door. Standing there was a man she had never seen.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but are you here with the party of 11 people?" he asked.

Confused, Abi replied, "Yes. Why, is something wrong?"

"Actually, there is. I'm the manager here, and it seems that you have caused a considerable amount of damage in the pool area, along with disturbing a waitress and a few of our other guests. Now, we don't plan on taking legal action, as long as you're out of here by 1:30," he said, checking a pad of paper before him.

"Alright, thank you for that offer. Now, are there going to be any other expenses?" Abi was suddenly reminded of the conversation she had with Elizabeth where her friend told her that a majority of their money went to paying for things that the men of the hospital broke.

"Yes. We're asking for $2000 to repair and replace the pool equipment. Would you like us to add that on to your final check?"

"Yes, yes. Thank you," Abi sighed, rubbing her face. The manager turned and left, so Abi closed the door and checked the time. When she realized it was already 12:45, she immediately woke up.

"Zim! Zim, c'mon, we've only got 45 minutes to get out of here! Pack your stuff!" she cried, shoving Zim awake before doing the same to Sara Lee.

"What... what's going on?" Zim asked as he sat up.

"Some shit got broke by a few of us yesterday, and we need to leave like, right now," she said, grabbing a change of clothes from her bag. "I'll be out in two minutes."

Zim and Sara Lee looked at each other, confused, but got out of bed and began packing their bags. In less than 30 seconds, Abi was back out of the bathroom, completely changed but still looking flustered, and zipped her bags.

"I need to get everyone else. Can you guys handle taking this stuff out to the van?" Abi asked.

"Yeah, sure. No problem," Sara Lee answered, flashing a smile at Abi.

"Good." With that, she ran from the room and went to the next room. Knowing that this was the room Pogo, Marilyn, Twiggy, and Elizabeth were sharing, she would have to bang on the door to get them to wake up.

After a few moments, Marilyn answered the door, looking just as tired and confused as everyone else had.

"Come on in. What's wrong? You look..." Marilyn trailed off, looking Abi up and down. "Frazzled.

"Who the fuck says that anymore?" Abi asked him, laughing. "Anyway, remember that shit we broke yesterday at the pool? Well, they found out and they want us out of here in 45 minutes. Can you guys handle that?"

Abi looked around the room. Twiggy was already sitting up, staring at her blankly. He was always like that in the morning. Pogo and Elizabeth were both sitting up, fully dressed, but by the way Elizabeth was hugging herself and Pogo was smirking, it was obvious what had transpired the night before.

"Goddammit, Pogo! I'll have a talk with you later!" Abi groaned, walking from the room before anyone had a chance to say anything. The next room was the one John, Ginger, Tim and Trent were sharing. She knocked lightly on the door, knowing that Ginger was an incredibly light sleeper once the sun came up, though he was dead to the world if it was dark.

Surprisingly, it was Trent who answered the door, looking as if he hadn't slept a wink. "Hey... what's going on?"

"Can I come in? Everyone needs to hear this," Abi asked. Trent nodded and murmured something unintelligible, then stepped aside and let her in. Tim was just pushing himself off the bed while Ginger was trying to wake John, who was obviously out like a light.

"What's wrong?" Ginger asked, noticing Abi's distress.

"We've got 45 minutes to get out of here, so I suggest you vain bitches get your asses up and ready before we leave without you," Abi said, looking around the room. With the words 'vain bitches' John began to rouse, looking utterly lost.

"What the hell happened?" asked Tim sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

"A few of us... destroyed the pool. So I suggest we get moving, 'cause I'm not going to wait for you," Abi said. With that, she turned and headed for the elevator, intent on checking out as soon as possible.

"Did she call us vain bitches?" John asked, crawling out of bed. Ginger shrugged and followed him into the bathroom where makeup and hair products were cluttering the counter.

Realizing what he had left in there, Tim shouted, "Don't touch my hair gel!"

Trent could do nothing but groan.

__________

The van was nearly silent as Ginger pulled out of the hotel's parking lot. Mostly everyone had switched places somewhere, except for the two men occupying the front seats. Behind them was Pogo, Sara Lee, and Abi. In the third row of seats were Tim, Trent, and Elizabeth. In the very backseat sat Marilyn, Twiggy, and Zim. It was odd that the tension was so thick. Normally, someone was messing around, but today, even Pogo was resigned to reading a book.

After several minutes of unearthly silence, Abi finally broke the ice. "I think that we should discuss our problems last night, starting with Zim and Pogo. What went on in that room last night?"

"Well, I called those lovely ladies over last night, and we had some tea and talked about literature. Zim watched over us, and then they left," Pogo offered, leaving out the most important part of the story.

"Zim? Would you care to tell us what happened after that?" Abi asked gently.

"That asshole decided that it would be fun to dress me up like a chick since the hookers left, and he did exactly that. I don't... I don't even want to talk about what happened after that," Zim shuddered, staring out the window.

"Pogo? What the hell?!" Abi demanded, turning to look at the man who was sitting near her.

"Personally, I don't see the problem-"

"That is the problem right there. You never see a problem in your fucked up actions!" Abi yelled. "Why you do half the shit you do is beyond me. And what about you, Elizabeth? What happened last night?"

"I don't want to talk about it," she said, glaring at Pogo.

Abi turned to the keyboardist. "Care to tell me what happened then?"

"I think it's quite obvious what happened," he said, attemting to keep from laughing.

"Pogo... you are truly an asshole," Abi sighed, although she was almost laughing herself.

"I try, I try," Pogo said, then turned back to his book.

After a few seconds of silence, Abi asked, "What the hell are you reading, anyway?"

"Nothing of importance," Pogo responded nonchalontly, not even bothering to look up from the page. Abi, being the curious person she was, tried leaning over Sara Lee to peek at the page, but Pogo simply moved it away from her.

"Come on, Pogo! If it's not important then why the hell won't you show me?!"

"Because it's not important for you and therefore you shouldn't be concerned with it." The keyboardist knew exactly what he was doing. He was pushing Abi's buttons, trying his hardest to piss her off and annoy her to no extent.

"Oh my god, just show me the goddamn book already!" With that final yell, she dived over Sara Lee's lap and yanked the book from Pogo's hands. By now, the entire car was curious to see what he was reading.

"A Beginners Guide to Knitting... Pogo, what the fuck?!" Abi demanded, her jaw dropped wide open. The keyboardist snatched back the book and opened it to the page he was previously on.

"I told you it wasn't important."

All the people in the car could do was gape.
♠ ♠ ♠
And so it continues!
As it turns out, I've got an amazing wireless Internet connection at my new house, which means updates! :D
xoxo.