Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

Virgin Eyes

"Uh...Rezzy? Who's Rezzy?" John asked, confused. Abi turned to him, her mouth agape.

"You don't know who Rezzy is?!" she gasped in disbelief. Elizabeth sighed and shook her head, covering her eyes with her hand in shame of her friend's actions.

"That's not what he means, Abi," Elizabeth hissed at her, then turned to John and in a sweeter voice said, "Rezzy is Trent Reznor."

John nodded and turned his attention back to the screen in front of their small group. Not only was there video, but there was sound, too, and everyone was victim to the moans and heavy breathing emitted from the men on the bed. John looked pained as he watched them.

"What...what are you guys gonna do?" he asked. Elizabeth turned to Abi at the same time Abi turned to Elizabeth, both of them searching for the answer to come from the other.

"I really...don't know what to do...seeing as how we've never had this problem before," Abi admitted. John just scrunched his non-existent eyebrows together and nodded painfully.

"We can't really do anything, Abi and I. We let Pogo get away with his dirty deed last night, so we can't really do much about something that's consensual," Elizabeth explained. "Of course, we could turn a blind eye if you wanted to go in there and break it up."

"Well I don't want Ginger to get mad at me..." John said quietly. Abi checked the clock. Suddenly, her eyes lit up and she jumped in place.

"I have an idea!" she exclaimed quickly, running over to the intercom. She picked it up, turned it on, and announced, "Pogo, you little mofo it's been an hour and I want those girls out! Do you hear me? OUT! Now! I know you're groaning in there and I know you're pissed but that was the deal. Thank you, and have a nice day."

"Abi, it worked!" Elizabeth gasped, watching as Ginger and Trent rolled off of each other. They were saying something, but they were speaking so quietly that those who were watching couldn't hear what they were saying. Trent pulled on his clothes quickly and walked out the door, looking paranoid. Ginger groaned loudly in annoyance and threw the blankets over his head.

"Woah," Abi whispered in disbelief. "Did that really just happen?"

No one responded to her question. They were all too busy pondering over the situation themselves. As they watched Ginger glare at the wall in defeat, they asked themselves many questions. What happened? Why was Trent there? But those unanswered questions just rose more. Was it consensual in the first place? Who came on to who?

"I think we should take his name out of the Dope Hat," Abi said. "He's had his turn already."

Elizabeth silently stood up from her place in the chair and grabbed the Dope Hat, the contents which she dumped out on the table that contained the computer. One by one, Elizabeth and Abi began opening each of the little paper slips and reading the names on the inside.

"Is my name in there?" John asky shyly, opening one of the papers himself. His nose wrinkled as he threw it back down.

"Should be," Elizabeth answered vaguely, opening another sheet of paper. She rifled through the other ones she opened quickly, then looked at Abi, annoyed and confused. "I swear to God...every single one of these last few slips have been Tim motherfucking Skold."

Abi and John both looked down at their papers, flipping through all of them and even opening a few more to see if Elizabeth was correct.

"You're right. All the ones I got are Skold ones, too," John said, sounding slightly dejected.

"That starfucker!" Abi hissed, using her arm to sweep all the papers onto the floor. Elizabeth shoved back her chair yet again and stood up, a fire in her eyes.

"I'm going to go have a talk with him," she growled. Abi stopped and giggled quietly. Elizabeth stopped walking toward the door. "What?"

"You're...you're going to scold Skold," she gasped out, giggling harder as soon as the words escaped her lips. Elizabeth turned around and deadpanned.

"Shut the fuck up," she growled venomously, then turned to the door and stormed out. Now that she was gone, John giggled along with Abi.

"Well," Abi started once their laughter subsided, "I doubt Skold would be stupid enough to throw them away, but I can bet he hid them somewhere in this room."

"Can I help you look?" John asked, a grin of excitement spreading out across his face.

"Of course! It's probably going to take forever by myself. Plus, it would be like an adventure if you helped me," Abi grinned, losing herself in fantasies of herself and John discovering a hidden passageway somewhere in the hotel.

"An adventure..." John repeated to himself, shaking his head and laughing. The two of them ventured over to the cupboards where they opened them and searched through every open box, bag, and container. Soon, they had exhausted the entire stash of anything that happened to be in the cuboards. Abi sighed dramatically and shook her head.

"Where else could they possibly be?" she asked in frustration, scanning the room.

"The trashcan?" John suggested. Abi looked at him.

"That's probably the most logical explanation. And I didn't even think of it. That's why I have you around, Johnny," she said, patting his shoulder. She walked over to the trashcan and looked in it. The only thing that was in there was the empty coffee tin from the night before that Elizabeth had thrown away. Abi grimaced, reached into the trashcan, and plucked out the coffee tin out. She threw it on the table, the only thing she could say was, "Ew."

John and Abi looked from the trashcan to each other and back again.

"I'm not touching it," John stated, throwing his hands up in the air and backing away from the ominous coffee tin.

"Oh, come on, John! It was your idea to look there! Besides, I already pulled it out! It's your turn!" Abi whined, stomping her foot.

"Which is why you should do it! There's no reason for me to be unsanitary when you already are!" John retorted with wide eyes.

"It's not like we don't have soap!"

"Yeah, but I don't want to waste any, so..."

"Oh shut the hell up, it's not like you don't wash your hands a million times a day already!"

"Just open the thing so I can see if my name is in there!"

"No."

"Goddammit, fine! I'll do it!" John finally caved and walked over to the coffee tin.

"No, no, I'll do it now," Abi said, also heading for it. John stared at her as they walked.

"No, I insist."

"It's fine, I can do it!" Abi ran over and leaped onto the coffee tin, shielding it with her body. John sighed.

"Oh, alright, since you want to so bad," he said, watching her. She smiled at him, then began to pry the top off of the tin. It was a challenge, but she finally got it off to reveal that there was nothing inside of it.

"Well will you look at that," John said, "There really wasn't a reason to fight about it anyway!"

Abi growled and threw the tin back into the garbage can. "Where the fuck could he hide them?!" she exclaimed, turning to look at John.

"I dunno," he replied, shrugging. Abi sighed heavily and squirted some hand sanitizer onto her hands that was in a container by the sink. As she rubbed it on her hands, she scanned the room once more, oblivious to the fact that John was searching through a file cabinet.

"What's this?" he asked, pulling out a file labeled "JOHN5."

"NOTHING!" Abi cried, ripping it from his hands. "We just have to keep a record of everyone who comes in! That's all!"

"Well, I found the papers," John said as Abi crammed the file back into the cabinet. He reached his hand to the back of the drawer and it came back filled with slips of paper. He opened one of the slips. "Hey! This one has my name on it!"

"Just put them back in the hat, John," Abi groaned, walking over to the table to retrieve the hat. John began dumping in small handfuls of papers, but not before checking the names.

"Trent," he stated simply, handing Abi a sheet of paper with the name 'TRENT REZNOR' written on it. Abi took it, crumpled it up, and threw it at the trashcan. It missed, landing nowhere near it's target. Abi cursed and John looked at her oddly. "Aren't you going to pick it up?" he asked. Abi narrowed her eyes and looked at him.

"I will later," she shrugged, expecting him to go back to shoveling in papers, but he continued to look at the paper.

"Why not right now?" he asked her, turning to look at her with large eyes.

"Dammit, John. Damn you and your doe eyes and your cleaning OCD!" Abi shouted. She shoved the Dope Hat into his hands and stormed over to the ball of crumpled paper on the floor. She picked it up and threw it violently into the trashcan before returning to her previous position with the hat. John said nothing, just began scooping the final handfuls of papers into the hat.

Just as Abi was setting down the hat, the door flew open, then was slammed shut almost instantaneously. Abi and John exchanged an unknowing look, then walked over to the hallway and hesitantly peeked in.

Tim Skold was pressed against the door, breathing heavily and looking terrified. When he seen John, relief washed over his features.

"Oh, John, you've got to-"

"SKOLD YOU OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Elizabeth shrieked, alternately pounding her fists against the door and rattling the doorhandle.

"Please," Tim begged, squeezing his eyes shut. John looked at Abi and motioned to Skold, as if saying, 'you handle this.'

"I'm sorry Skold, but it has to happen this way," Abi murmured as she walked over to him. His eyes flew open.

"No! No, please don't!" he pleaded, terror seizing his body.

"Good luck. You're going to need it," Abi said grimly as she patted him on the back. She then yanked open the door and shoved Skold out into the bloodthirsty grasp of Elizabeth. She closed it quickly and ignored the sounds of Skold howling his way down the hall to the nearest person who would take pity on him.

"That...I always thought Elizabeth was kind of placid. That...was terrifying," John said as he flopped down in an armchair.

"She usually is. That's why you never get her angry. She can flip just like that," Abi nodded, snapping her fingers as she said 'that' to add some sort of effect.

They sat in silence for a few moments before John questioned, "Can we watch TV?"

"Yeah, sure," Abi said, tossing John the remote. He switched on the television and gasped at what he saw.

Abi and Elizabeth hadn't stopped the video, so now that they turned the TV back on, the video continued from it's previous place. Pogo was perched atop Ginger as he ruthlessly tore his clothing off and threw it to the floor. Ginger was yelling at him to stop and get off, but his efforts were for naught. Pogo began to have his way with Ginger.

"AH, VIRGIN EYES, VIRGIN EYES!" Abi cried, pressing a pillow to her face. John looked at her with a confused expression, knowing that she wrote erotica for a living and had witnessed Maniggy sex in the room next door.

"...Virgin eyes?"

"Just turn off the goddamn TV, John."
♠ ♠ ♠
If you liked it, it would be great for you to comment. :D
And I'm thinking about changing the layout. Any thoughts?
xoxo.