Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

Help, Marilyn, Help!

Marilyn pressed his ear to the door, listening for the telltale sign of Ginger's yelling. Of course, he didn't hear it. All he did hear was Tim Skold talking to himself in the mirror, something about his beauty and good looks. Marilyn snorted and pressed his ear to the last door in the hallway. Of course, there was no sign of anyone in that room. It would be too easy if they locked themselves in a room on the same floor as everyone else.

Marilyn turned around and went to John's room instead, finding him laying half-asleep on the bed. Marilyn rummaged through his drawers until he found a suitable t-shirt, which he used to violently swat John awake with.

"What? What the hell?" John asked, shielding himself from the cottony fabric.

"Come help me find Ginger," Marilyn said, pushing the shirt into John's outstretched hands. John slid the shirt over his head quickly.

"Where's Ginger?" John asked, alarmed.

"I don't know, John. That's why I asked for you to help me find him," Marilyn stated, voice thick with annoyance. "Now hurry the fuck up!"

"What happened to him?" John asked as he followed Marilyn's quick strides through the halls.

"He got jumped by Pogo and Twiggy," Marilyn explained. "Wait. You were there with me when it happened!"

"Oh, yeah! So that's what I was going to do before I got sidetracked..." John mused to himself. Marilyn rolled his eyes at John's forgetfulness when they heard Ginger's yell.

"Help, Marilyn, help!"

The noise had come from one of the lower floors. Both Marilyn and John stopped and looked at one another before they turned and ran to the nearest elevator, which they had to wait an impatient 10 seconds for before it arrived.

"We should hurry. Who knows what's going on down there," John worried, pressing the button for the bottom floor. Marilyn nodded, not particularly caring about Ginger's safety but for the sheer fact that he would be responsible if anything happened to him. He really didn't want to face the wrath of Elizabeth, who had the will of Jesus, and Abi, who had the mind of a Russian interrogation officer. Pair them together and who knows what hell could break loose. And anyway, Twiggy was down there with them, most likely getting himself into trouble, and Marilyn didn't really want to deal with that, either. The last time Twiggy went on an escapade with Pogo, he got caught getting off in an alleyway by the police due to a bet made by him and Pogo.

The elevator made a ping as they reached their destination. The doors opened slowly, much to the distaste of John, who decided to issue a formal complaint. He and Marilyn rushed out just in time to hear another desperate plea.

"Help, Marilyn, help!"

"Why isn't he calling for me?" John muttered to himself as he and Marilyn rushed down the hall in the direction of the noise.

"What were you doing just before this, when he actually was screaming your name?" Marilyn asked.

"...Sleeping."

"And there's your answer."

Marilyn turned a corner, listening for the sounds of anything that might resemble a struggle. Down a different hall, he heard a door slam and a wail that either be Ginger or a dying chicken. There's a good possibility that no one was murdering a chicken, so the noise was assumed to be Ginger and was pursued as quick as John and Marilyn could go.

When they reached the door, both Marilyn and John pressed their ears to the door, listening to the sounds of the beginning of a scuffle starting.

"HELP, MARILYN, HELP!" Ginger wailed, startling both the eavesdropping men.

"That's Ginger all right," Marilyn confirmed, but John had already established this fact and was rattling the doorhandle only to find it was locked. Inside the room, Ginger screamed, a sound of strangled terror.

"The Ginger gets it worse for each time you rattle the door!" Pogo yelled over Ginger's wail. John dropped his hands and looked, dejected, at Marilyn.

"What's he gonna do, Marilyn?" John asked, sounding unnervingly innocent and childlike.

"Rape him," Marilyn shrugged.

"RAPE HIM?!"

"John, don't stress it. He's gotten all of us at least once. Even you, if I remember correctly."

"That one wasn't rape, it was consensual!" Pogo called from behind the closed door. This statement was followed by a giggle from Twiggy and some muffled shout from Ginger.

"It was not, dickshit! You jumped me while I was on the couch! That hardly counts as consensual!" John yelled in his defense.

"You were watching porn! That means you wanted sex, which means it was consensual!"

"whatever! At least I don't keep a hoard of Asian women in the basement!"

Marilyn's jaw dropped as John spoke those words. Inside the room, Ginger wailed is terror, knowing somewhere in the back of his mind that the fact Pogo was keeping Asian women in the basement really meant there was no hope for him. Especially now that he was tied up. Twiggy giggled in astonishment and John died mentally with the knowledge that he probably only had a few more seconds to live.

The door swung open and a dangerous looking Pogo glared out of the tiny crack it made with one eye. The room was dark, so John couldn't see where Ginger was and Marilyn couldn't tell what kind of trouble John was getting into.

"John motherfucking Lowery, you have two choices and yes, you have to decide right now," Pogo said, his voice steady and venemous. "One: I kill you and then let Ginger go and we'll all forget about this whole thing. Or two: I let you go and rape Ginger."

"Kill m-!"

"Nevermind, I changed my mind. I'm too busy right now. But you better watch where you sleep tonight," Pogo warned. He quickly slammed the door shut before either John or Marilyn could come to their senses.

"GODDAMMIT!" John shouted, banging on the door.

"Banging makes me go harder!" Pogo yelled in a sing-song voice, then said to Twiggy, "Would you like to go first or shall I?"

"TWIGGY RAMIREZ, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" Marilyn bellowed. Everything was silent for a moment, then Pogo cackled and there was the sound of tearing fabric. John hoped it wasn't the cute pajamas he bought Ginger; the ones with the little drum sets on them.

"No! I never get to hang out with Pogo!" Twiggy said in a tone of voice that just let you know he was pouting.

"I won't let you be on top again!"

Twiggy stopped, as if seriously pondering this threat, then replied, "Less work for me then!"

"Fine, then you're not allowed to be on the bottom!"

"I happen to like fucking you."

"NO SEX FOR A MONTH!"

Silence followed this statement yet again. John was amazed at how this couple interacted and hoped Ginger was easier to control than Twiggy.

"Okay then. Pogo has offered me Zim's body for sex. So, I'll be fine if you ever decide to blow me off. Besides, you like fucking me too much to get rid of me," Twiggy giggled. Marilyn groaned inwardly and looked up at the fluorescent lights on the ceiling, thinking.

"Alright, then I'll use Tim's body for sex!" Marilyn shot back. Tim, who was passing by, curiously stopped to look at the scene. "He's already offered himself to me! It's not like he'd be that hard to get, all I have to do is snap my fingers and he'll be naked."

"...Fuck you."

Twiggy's simple statement struck Marilyn's heart, knowing that now he'd gone too far.

"Twiggs, I'm sorry. You know I didn't mean it," Marilyn apologized, resting his forehead against the door. Tim, dejected, shuffled away to the living room where he would wait for Elizabeth and Abi to come home so he could have someone to talk to.

"Oh, I'm so sure! Go fuck yourself. Or better yet, go fuck Tim, since he's such an easy lay!" Twiggy yelled.

"Twiggy, I..." Marilyn trailed off, peeking at John through the corner of his eye. He seemed quite enthused with a spider crawling on the wall, so Marilyn continued. "I love you. Please. You don't even have to forgive me, just know that I didn't mean it."

"Why aren't you off fucking Tim? C'mon Marilyn, snap your fingers! I bet he'll even call you Master," Twiggy spat. Pogo snickered next to him.

"Twiggy..."

"I'm kidding, Marilyn!" Twiggy laughed, "Jesus, you're so uptight!"

"I'd say you need to get laid..." Pogo began, "But it appears that's not the problem. Now I'd appreciate it if you left."

"Pogo, let me have Ginger!" John yelled, "And don't you do anything to him!"

"Oh, you mean like...this?" Pogo asked. Something Pogo did made Ginger squeal in a mix of terror, surprise and excitement. Mostly terror.

"POGO, IF YOU DO ANYTHING, I'LL-"

"If you keep yelling, I'm going to blindfold you, gag you, and tie your limbs up to four different poles. Then viciously take advantage of your position."

"Just like Ginger," Twiggy said, sending himself and Pogo into a fit of laughter.

"Help, Marilyn, help!" Ginger called, obviously tearing free of whatever they had placed in his mouth. John and Marilyn waited a few moments, listening to Ginger's breathing pick up in terror, then his cries of terror.

"We should go," Marilyn whispered to John, no longer caring if he was punished by Abi and Elizabeth due to a pressing matter he was afraid John would notice. He ushered John into the elevator and pressed a button that would take them up to their rooms.

"Oh my God, Marilyn! Do you have a boner?!" John asked in horror and disgust, jumping away from Marilyn and pointing to the considerable lump in his pants. Marilyn tried to play cool.

"Nope, just awkward placement," he said, adjusting the crotch of his pants as he spoke, as if to make the words he spoke more truthful.

"You fucking liar, that's a boner!"

"Shut the hell up, or I'll make you fix it!"

"Wait, what?"

"Just stop talking. And if you tell anyone about this I'll...do something very bad. I can guarantee that."

The elevator stopped and let Marilyn and John out. They parted ways without another word for fear they might set one another off on a rampage. Marilyn went to the bathroom to 'take care of things' and John went and layed down on his bed, hoping for sleep.

__________

Abi, Elizabeth, and Zim Zum got home a few hours later and were marveling over how good Zim's new shorts made his legs look when they noticed Ginger plop down onto a chair that was in the 'waiting room' of the hospital.

"Was it Pogo?" Elizabeth asked with a sigh, gripping the bridge of her nose.

"And Twiggy," Ginger added.

"Rape?"

"No."

Abi sighed, "Okay. Go on up to John. We'll handle this."

Ginger nodded and walked up the stairs to John, feeling tired and in need of some cuddling. When he reached the room that he and John now shared, he found John half asleep on the bed. He stripped off what clothes remained and slid into the bed with John.

"They're taking care of it," Ginger said, answering John's unspoken question. After that, they fell asleep to the squeals of Twiggy and the maniacal cackles of Pogo.
♠ ♠ ♠
A senseless update inspired by a play some kids are doing in my drama class.
Comments make love!
xoxo.