Status: In progress.

Turn It Into Magic

The Party

Not much could be heard above the steady beat of the techno-rave song blaring in the speakers, but none of that mattered since everyone was crowded on the dancefloor, sweating and grinding to the steady beat. There wasn't much time for talking.

"Why the hell do you have a ballroom in here?" Zim Zum shouted to Abi and Elizabeth over the music. The three of them weren't very into the whole dancing thing and neither Abi nor Elizabeth liked being sweaty or getting wasted. Zim, on the other hand, was sipping from a mug of some sort of beer.

"Why the hell wouldn't we have a ballroom?" Abi laughed, taking a swig of her apple juice, which Elizabeth had tried to spike several times during the night so far.

"It just seems kind of weird that you have a ballroom in a hospital."

"It's also kind of weird that we have a hospital."

"Touche."

Zim stood next to the girls and watched the mass of bodies moving like one big mosh pit. It was a terrifying thought to imagine oneself in the middle of that mass, being pushed every which way with no where to run off to.

"Where's John and Ginger?" Zim asked, craning his neck to see if he could spot them in the seemingly endless sea of flesh.

"Last I heard they were going to fix their makeup," Elizabeth shrugged.

In reality, the room wasn't as big as it seemed. All it held was a bar, a decently sized dance floor, an area with some tables, and a stage at the front where a DJ was dictating the music. It was just the amount of people crammed into this small space that was utterly terrifying.

"Who are all these people?" Zim wondered aloud.

"Goddamn, you ask a lot of questions," Abi muttered, not loud enough for anyone to hear her. Elizabeth caught wind of the muttering and glared at Abi before she responded to Zim's question.

"Mostly friends of Ginger, John, and us," she said. Zim nodded.

"Well, I'm off to go find Pogo. Don't have too much fun without me," he grinned as he walked off with a wave.

__________

Meanwhile, John and Ginger were in the bathroom of their hospital room, fixing their makeup and clothes.

"C'mere," Ginger said, pulling John over to him just before he applied a line of eyeliner. Ginger stared intently at John, causing him to blush.

"What? Did I mess up my makeup?" he asked self-conciously as he blushed deeper.

"No...you're just...missing something," Ginger said quietly and mysteriously.

"Yeah, well you didn't let me put on my eyeliner yet," John stated.

"No, that's not what I meant."

"Well Ginger, then what did you mean?"

As an answer to John's question, Ginger attacked his lips and pressed him to the counter, scattering all their makeup as he pushed John onto it.

__________

"What are you doing?" Zim asked Pogo as they sat down in a corner farthest from the loud speakers. Pogo leaned against the wall and slid down it until he hit the floor. Taking his example, Zim did the same.

"Thinking," Pogo replied vaguely.

"About?"

"Nothing."

"You can't be thinking about nothing, Pogs. That's impossible," Zim pointed out before he took a long swig of his now half-empty mug.

"Nothing's impossible," Pogo retorted, grinning at Zim.

"Except thinking about nothing."

"Goddammit, Zim! I always forget how smart you are! I'm used to being able to trick John as easy as that." Pogo snapped his fingers for effect. "Gimme some of that."

"No, get your own!" Zim exclaimed, scooting away from Pogo and holding his mug as far away as possible. Pogo continued to reach for it, so Zim tried to push him away.

"You might be smart, but I'm stronger than you," Pogo said as he snatched the mug from Zim, spilling beer on the both of them.

"Now look what you did, asshole! This is a new outfit!" Zim whined, wiping his sticky, wet hands off on Pogo's glittering pants.

"So is this, dickshit! And quit being such a girl. It contradicts your intelligence."

"I'll stop being a girl if you tell me what you were thinking about," Zim bargained.

"I wasn't thinking about anything!"

"Yes, you were! We already established that, for you to be thinking, you can't be thinking about nothing!"

"Well, now that you got me all distracted by your beer and your femininity, I forgot."

"Goddammit, Pogs! You're such a dick sometimes!"

"Yeah...you know you love me."

__________

"Come on, Tim! It could be fun!" Trent Reznor whined, tugging on Tim Skold's hand as he tried to convince him to leave the party and head back to Trent's room.

"I don't know, Trent... It just doesn't seem like a good idea," Tim protested, trying to reason with the drunk man before him. Tim himself was starting to feel the effects of the alcohol he'd been drinking. And it was awfully hard to deny someone who wanted something so bad...

"Either you come with me or not. Hurry up and make up your mind before I get someone else to come with me instead," Trent growled.

Tim hesitated. "Okay, I'll come."

"That's what I though." Trent purred, "This is going to be a night you'll never forget, Timmy."

Tim said nothing, just focused on looking cool and not stumbling as Trent practically dragged him to his room.

"A night you'll never forget..." Trent murmured again as he shut the door behind Tim.

__________

A rumble of thunder shook the building as Twiggy grinded into Marilyn, which was quite hard for both of them considering their outfits. Twiggy was wearing a dress that resembled one of a storybook princess; it was pink and poofy and sparkly. Marilyn, on the other hand, was wearing a red silk dress that Twiggy thought contrasted his hair perfectly. Both of them were shoeless due to the fact that they listened to Abi's advice: "You can't wear boots and rave!"

So there they were, raving together in the mass of bodies. Soon, Twiggy grabbed Marilyn's hand and tried to pull them both out of the mosh pit. Twiggy turned back and grinned at his lover mischeviously and Marilyn automatically became suspicious of Twiggy's actions.

"Twiggs, where are we going?" Marilyn asked, stopping just outside of the gyrating crowd.

"Just trust me, Marilyn," Twiggy said in a vague reply, tugging on Marilyn's hand with a smile.

"No. I'm not going until you tell me where we're going!" Marilyn protested.

"Mazz, it's not like I'm blindfolding you. You can see exactly where we're going and if you decide against going, then I can't stop you," Twiggy sighed. Marilyn nodded, knowing Twiggy's logic was good enough.

"But I swear to God, Twiggy, if you-"

"If I force you somewhere, you'll deprive me of sex for a month. Yeah, yeah, I know. I've heard it a million times," Twiggy said, then grinned. "You still haven't enforced it."

"It's a lose-lose situation. Once I find someone else, you're probably not going to have sex for a year," Marilyn joked as Twiggy weaved them in and out of small groups of people.

"Awh, you're gonna get rid of me?" Twiggy pouted, giving Marilyn his best 'puppy dog eyes.' Marilyn just laughed and shook his head. Twiggy's 'eyes' didn't work unless they were having sex. Which they weren't.

"I can't get rid of you, Twiggs. Not since you've been around for so long."

"Well, here we are!" Twiggy said, stopping at a door.

"A door? A fucking door? You took me to a door?!" Marilyn asked in a disapproving tone of voice.

Twiggy giggled, "It's not the door I took you to! It's what's behind the door!"

Twiggy pushed open the door just in time for lightning to crash down in the distance, followed by a crack of thunder. The rain was coming down in torrents. Twiggy pulled Marilyn out into the rain and closed the door behind them.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Twiggy asked in an awe-struck voice. He turned to Marilyn and smiled as he seen his lover was at a loss for words. Twiggy crashed his lips to Marilyn's, letting the rain soak their bodies.

In a matter of minutes, they had found a relatively safe place on the ground and began hungrily tearing off each other's clothes.

"If only Abi and Elizabeth could see this," Twiggy laughed.

__________

"Why, this party is just divine!" Ginger gushed as he pulled John over to Elizabeth and Abi. They both exchanged glances, not because of Ginger's suddenly refined speech, but for the fact that he was wearing a flowing white dress and was holding a flute of champagne in his hand.

"Uh, thanks Ginger!" Elizabeth smiled politely, taking a sip from her mix of one-sixteenth wine and fifteen-sixteenths fruit juice.

"This whole thing, just because we're a couple...it's amazing! Thank you guys so much!" John grinned.

"Trust me, it's not the party that's a big deal. It's you guys... being together!" Abi laughed. Suddenly, Pogo and Zim were there in their group. Pogo wrapped his arm around Abi, distracting her long enough for him to slip some sort of drug into her drink. Elizabeth was the only one who noticed but didn't say anything, interested in seeing what was going to happen.

__________

"P-Pogo...you have... you have to see this..." Abi slurred, pulling at her shirt. Pogo laughed.

"Now Abi, not in front of everyone like that!" he snickered. "Come back to my room, hm?"

"N-n...I wanna sleep, Pogs," she complained, leaning against Pogo. Pogo continued laughing as he lifted the sleepy girl into his arms.

"If you think you're tired now, just wait until later," Pogo snickered as he adjusted Abi to a position comfortable to the both of them. Abi was slurring what somewhat resembled Pure Morning by Placebo, but no one was entirely sure.

"Oh, okay. Wow. You guys are unbelievable. I'm not going to sit and watch you con her into your bedroom, Pogo. I'm leaving," Ginger sighed. John waved to them and followed behind him like a puppy, his eyes watching Ginger's ass through the dress he was wearing.

"To bed!" Abi yelled suddenly, her eyes wide with excitement.

"To bed!" Pogo echoed, taking no further cue than that to whisk her away to his bedroom and 'have his way with her.'

"PENETRATION!" Abi screamed and pointed a finger in the air as Pogo practically sprinted out of the ballroom. Pogo did nothing but cackle wickedly. He kicked open the door and ran out before Abi had a chance to change her mind.

Zim and Elizabeth sat silently for a few minutes, but after a bit of silence, Zim decided to take advantage of the situation and work his way closer to Elizabeth.

"So," he said. "I like your outfit."

"I really hope you're not gonna pull that 'but it would look better on my floor' thing," Elizabeth laughed, sipping her drink.

Zim laughed, "Oh no, you know me better than that! I would think of some clever way to talk you there. Or just get you drunk."

"Like you'd need to get me drunk for that," Elizabeth snickered. Zim's eyes widened only momentarily before a smirk crossed his face.

"I think I lost a CD in my room. It's a really good one, and I would hate not to have it," Zim started. "Now, I'd be honored if you could accompany me to my room to help me find this CD. There's also a good chance you'll have to remove your clothes because I find being naked helps the thought process. What do you say?"

"I say, why are we still talking and not searching for this CD?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thankyou to everyone who's commented and subscribed. It means a lot to me!
xoxo.