Status: I will try to give you a chapter once on a week but be patient with me...

Dance, Dance

Revenge

Image

I stared back as the masked person just sentenced me to my death. I glared at the asshole who had just threatened my life. They would not get away with that. The masked person jumped down from the stage and landed perfectly next to me.
I got a closer look and was able to see the eyes of masked person. I could see the bright and vibrant blue that was hiding behind the black mask that prevented me from seeing the face of the threat.
"Who do you think you are?" I screamed at the masked ass.
"One, who wants you to get off your throne," the masked ass replied.
"No one, I repeat, no one threatens to me. Get that through your head. And no one tries to steal my throne and crown. Those are birthrights that I earned and I won't be giving them to you any time soon," I hissed.
"Really, what about Natalia, Nicollette? They are her birthrights as well, yet, I don't see her acting like a bitch at Knight Academy. Natalia would be a better Queen Bee than you, Nicolette," the masked ass said.
I glared at my masked visitor. I raised my hand to pull the mask off but just my hand reached the fabric of the mask, the lights went out, again. I screamed out in frustration as I realized that I was more likely not going to see the person again.
Suddenly all of the lights turned back on. I could hear the screams and voices hush as I standing and staring out at stage left. I growled in frustration and anger. I stomped off stage and continued to stomp over to an exit.
As soon as I felt the cold air hit my face, I screamed a blood curdling scream. I felt something hit my head, I ran my hand through my hair to see that my hand was covered in lime green goop. I screamed again and louder. I walked over to the parking lot and decided to wait for Daddy. He would fix this, he fixed everything that went wrong in my life, well almost everything.
The one thing that Daddy couldn't fix was my twin sister, Natalia, and my mother dying after she gave birth to Natalia. I was so angry with that little shit that I've hated her my wholelife. It's her fault that my mother wasn't here to nurture me like I had need her to growing up. I hated her and I was going to avenge my mother's death by slaughtering the one thing that had killed her... Natalia Violet Ebony.
The doors to the dance studio burst open, out came my father, Peter Jackson Ebony with Natalia. I hated her with such a passion that I was planning to kill her as soon as I was able to.
"Nicolette, what happened to you?" My father asked me with concern the obvious emotion in his voice.
I started to the fake tears, it always won ove Daddy's heart. "I walked outside the back door of the stage when all of this green goop fell on me," I said sobbing. I hated this it was all gross and sticky.
I heard a giggle coming from where Natalia stood. I sent her a glare, which caused her to shut up.
"Oh, I'm so sorry Nicolette. Come on, let's get you home and we can have Cecilia clean you up. How does that sound, pumpkin?" Daddy asked me.
"Perfect," I replied with a cat-like smile.
Daddy got into his car, which was a 918 Porsche Spyder. I got into the front passenger seat, which meant that Natalia was riding in the backseat. I smiled as I realized just how crowded her seat was. Payback is a bitch little sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter is out and hopefully, number three will be out by next weekend...