Status: Freshman year writing

Never Have I Fallen, But I'm Fallin For You

My Life Was Slowly Falling Apart

I'm soon back on the freeway thinking about what just happened. I start to cry. Cry hard. "Why is this happening?!" I screamed. I continue to cry for another hour. I become tired and decide to stop at a hotel. I walk in the big sliding doors. I approach the front desk. At the desk was a very tall skinny looking guy. At least my age. Had dark brown hair just like mine and blue eyes to match. "Um, hi." I said shyly. His eyes were so piercing I couldn't look at him directy. "Hi. May I help you?" He asked typing something on the computer. "Uh, yeah. I'd like a single room for one please." I said. "Ok, Is that all?" He asked. "Uh, yes. And is breakfast included?" I said. "Yes Ma'am." He said. "Call me Ellie." I look down feeling my face get a little bit red."Um, ok Ellie. Here's your room key." He said smiling. "Thanks." I smiled back. "Oh your name?" I looked for a name tag and couldn't seem to find one. "My name's Chris." He looked away. His cheeks started to get a little rosy."Well Chris, it was a pleasure meeting you." I grab my bag off the counter. "You too Ellie." His eyes started to smile. I smile again then walk toward the elevator and press the number 4. You could see the whole hotel lobby from up here. I exit the elevator in search of my room. I finally find it. I open the door. Wow. It was beautiful. Nothing could describe how exotic it looked in there. I suddenly realize how I tired I was. I put on my pajama's and get in bed. I grab my phone to call my mom. "Hi mommy." I said. "Hi honey. I got your note. Everything ok?" She seemed concerned. "Yeah. Everythings fine." I hated lying to her but she couldn't know what was going on. Not yet anyway. "Well ok honey. But call me when your close." She said in her motherly voice. "Ok mommy. I will. Love you." I said. "Love you too." She replied. "Night." I felt my eyes drooping. "Goodnight ladybug." My mom seemed just as tired as I was. I hang up the phone. I slowly slide into bed and clap the lights off. I was so tired. I fall asleep immediately.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the Chapter was so short. I had to study for a French test. Its hard.
And my little brother Chris wanted to be in my book so I made him the person at the front desk. It made him feel special =) Alright Hope you guys like it!!! I'll try to post more when I can. Peace homie G's!!!! XD