Malcolm in the Middle Love Story

Malcolm in the Middle Love Story: Chapter 01

Beautiful Sunday Afternoon

*

Malcolm, Reese, Dewey and Me

*

Wii, Tennis

*

Fun, Fun Fun.

*

It was Malcolm and You Vs. Reese and Dewey. It was the third game, you were excited about it. I look at them all and announce.

*

“Whoever loses this game, both the pair no matter what it doesn’t matter who missed the ball you are a team. Has to run around the trailer park in your undergarmets, making monkey noises.”

*

They all start to laugh, Malcolm then says “Eh, its not that severe.” I laugh and smile.

*

I smirk as I serve the ball, Dewey hits it back. Malcolm was in the front and hits it. Reese who was also in the front hits it. Malcolm misses the ball and it was headed for you. I was ready to hit it, until Reese comes and pushes me, which makes me miss.

*

I get up and glare at him, Reese and Dewey had won, by cheat of course. Malcolm was fighting for his dignity, I walk over to Reese and punch him in the arm.

*

“Ow, what was that for.” I give him a look as if to say: You know. “You Pushed me, that wasn’t a fair game, you guys should run through the streets, in your undergarmets making monkey noises.”

*

Dewey steps In and says “You still lost.” I look down at Dewey and say “You still don’t get it, we lost because Reese Pushed me, if Reese hadn’t pushed me, we would at least have a chance at winning.”

*

Reese shakes his head “Nope, no chance.” I shake my head, “Ugh whatever, when are we doing this.?” Reese laughs “how about 2morrow after school, just so I can tell people to come watch.”

*

I look at him “Where doing this today, Malcolm lets go, strip down but not all the way.”

*

Malcolm strips down till all he has on is his boxers. I laugh, and pull off my shirt, and pull off my pants and socks.

*

“You guys enjoying this?” I laugh and shake my head. “Okay lets go.” Malcolm refuses, so you grab his hand and drag him with you. Malcolm starts to smile. He looks at Reese and raises his eyebrows trying to make Reese Jealous.

*

“Okay there not gonna be running behind us, so I am not making monkey noises. Because they also cheated.” Malcolm smiles and nods. You were still holding his hand, it was sort of fun just you and him running around the trailer park half naked.

*

When you got home, you 2 were still holding hands, almost for comfort. You walked through the door, half naked and standing there is Lois hands on hips.

*

“Both of you Grounded get to your rooms.”

*

Yupp that’s right you lived with them, you weren’t related, but your parents were pissed at you, they couldn’t handle you anymore. Since Lois and your mom are good friends, you were sent here.

*

When Francis moved out, you took his room. You loved it here, the only thing you didn’t like about it was, discipline.

*

The guys didn’t consider you a sister, and you didn’t consider them brothers. You called Lois and Hal, Mom and Dad unusually.

*

But you loved it here, you had been here for 2 months. It was great, you’ve had so much fun. You’ve become so close to Reese, Malcolm and Dewey.

*
This was your Home.